saphiry3

Rank 0
PostedFeb 28, 2013 2:39 am

Guild reward for dungeon event

I didnt recieve my sea hand ria and cestus jugs x5 i join a guild at 2/27 9:32 am so that consider the event not finish right i didnt receive any of the guild reward my friend invite code is 1429c char name is Troll war the rules specify to receive this reward you must be a member of the guild on the final day of the event if u leave the guild before that time you will not be eligable for these rewards similarly if you join guild after the final day of the event you will not receive the reward so not really sure but help thanks

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

Mia.Skye

Rank 0
Mia.Skye
PostedFeb 28, 2013 12:44 pm
Did you check the Dungeon of the Succubus Event page? No reward is distributed if you have not at least completed that step.

Otherwise, I'm not completely familiar with the rules about changing guilds during events, but that you lose eligibility for changing guilds too close to the end of the event seems like the most likely possibility.

saphiry3

Rank 0
PostedFeb 28, 2013 1:30 pm
I did check the event icon i only got my personal rank cards item wish i can still get sea hand ria for being in the guild in the final day of the event i thought i can still slip thru a guild so i can gain sea hand ria and i thought that still count and still can get the prize can somebody confirm the rules of the event plz:)!any gm or gamesage

Posted By Aeria Mobile

itsjoyjason

Rank 0
PostedFeb 28, 2013 3:02 pm
Mia.Skye wrote:
Did you check the Dungeon of the Succubus Event page? No reward is distributed if you have not at least completed that step.

Otherwise, I'm not completely familiar with the rules about changing guilds during events, but that you lose eligibility for changing guilds too close to the end of the event seems like the most likely possibility.  

How the Hard did you read that post? O_O;;

Well, these games could be somewhat unstable with their data, due to not having several servers backing them up (a GM is free to prove me wrong), so the only real "guaranteed" way to getting counted for guild rewards is stay consistent with one guild. Heck, there might even be a bug that if you leave a guild, you're pretty much screwed for the prizes in the first place.

I suggest contacting support with this issue, except with better grammar.

Mia.Skye

Rank 0
Mia.Skye
PostedFeb 28, 2013 3:14 pm
itsjoyjason wrote:

How the **** did you read that post? O_O;;

Carefully, and with good intentions.

Try to be lenient with the players' English, for this is, in fact, an international game.

GM_Zoser

GameMaster: USA
GM_Zoser
PostedFeb 28, 2013 6:06 pm
As long as a player was in the guild BEFORE 2013-02-26 14:00:00 Pacific Time, than they should qualify for the guild rewards for the event.

GM Zoser

Mia.Skye

Rank 0
Mia.Skye
PostedFeb 28, 2013 7:41 pm
Thank you for the information, GM Zoser

@saphiry3:
I will assume that you live in the Philippines based on the information under your name. The Philippines are +8 GMT, while Pacific Time is -8 GMT, and is thus 16 hours behind you. So 2/27 9:32 for you was 2/26 5:32 PM in Pacific, which was unfortunately past the 2/26 2:00 PM PST deadline for finding a guild just mentioned by GM Zoser. Sorry! Next time, try to solidify your guild relations much earlier for a better shot at the reward Smile

saphiry3

Rank 0
PostedFeb 28, 2013 11:35 pm
>_> So its b4 the final day that u are consider part of the guild? since the event finish in 27th and 2/27 9:32 was pst mia haha not philippines time took it from my chat that day

Posted By Aeria Mobile