Author Message

GMZeal

GameMaster: USA
GMZeal
Joined
30 Jul 2012
Posts
1249
Location
United States
PostedFeb 27, 2013 9:25 pm   Last edited by GMZeal on Feb 27, 2013 9:30 pm. Edited 2 times in total

Wartune Weekly Events: February Week 4!

Advertisement

GMZeal

GameMaster: USA
GMZeal
Joined
30 Jul 2012
Posts
1249
Location
United States
PostedFeb 27, 2013 9:26 pm
Devotion:
2013/2/28 --2013/3/3 (PST)

Objective:
Reach 60 and 90 Devotion to redeem

Rewards:
"Reach 60 Devotion to receive:
Extreme Stamina Potion x 1 & 80k Gold

Reach 90 Devotion to receive:
Lvl.2 Bonus EXP Scroll x 1, Skeleton Key x2, 150k Gold"

Description

Show Your Devotion

GMZeal

GameMaster: USA
GMZeal
Joined
30 Jul 2012
Posts
1249
Location
United States
PostedFeb 27, 2013 9:29 pm
Clothing
2013/2/28-2013/3/4 (PST)

Objective:
Synthesize certain level clothing to redeem special rewards!

Rewards:
Synthesize any Weapon Cloaking, Hat or Clothing item to level 2 you will receive:
Soul Crystal x 50 & 100K Gold.
Synthesize any Weapon Cloaking, Hat or Clothing item to level 3 you will receive:
Soul Crystal x 150 & 300K Gold.
Synthesize any Weapon Cloaking, Hat or Clothing item to level 4 you will receive:
Soul Crystal x 400 & 600K Gold.

Description

The new clothing system will make you stronger!

You can redeem each above bonus only once during the event.

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
Joined
01 Feb 2012
Posts
712
Location
United Kingdom
PostedFeb 27, 2013 11:07 pm   Last edited by RollaR_50248 on Feb 27, 2013 11:18 pm. Edited 1 time in total
GMZeal wrote:
Devotion:
2013/2/28 --2013/3/3 (PST)

Objective:
Reach 60 and 90 Devotion to redeem

Rewards:
"Reach 60 Devotion to receive:
Extreme Stamina Potion x 1 & 80k Gold

Reach 90 Devotion to receive:
Lvl.2 Bonus EXP Scroll x 1, Skeleton Key x 2,150k Gold"

Description

Show Your Devotion

 


Is this a daily quest for the duration of the event or a once per player?

Fluorita

Rank 0
Fluorita
Joined
19 Apr 2009
Posts
41
Location
Argentina
PostedFeb 27, 2013 11:16 pm
RollaR_50248 wrote:
GMZeal wrote:
Devotion:
2013/2/28 --2013/3/3 (PST)

Objective:
Reach 60 and 90 Devotion to redeem

Rewards:
"Reach 60 Devotion to receive:
Extreme Stamina Potion x 1 & 80k Gold

Reach 90 Devotion to receive:
Lvl.2 Bonus EXP Scroll x 1, Skeleton Key x 2,150k Gold"

Description

Show Your Devotion

 


Did I read this right? Get 90 devotion for 2.15million in gold. Is this a daily quest for the duration of the event or a once per player?  


It's 2x Skeleton Key and 150k gold. Or so I guess.

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
Joined
01 Feb 2012
Posts
712
Location
United Kingdom
PostedFeb 27, 2013 11:19 pm
Fluorita wrote:

It's 2x Skeleton Key and 150k gold. Or so I guess.  


yea i realised my mistake after posting... got a tad bit excited lol

Aeria.Mazinger

Aeria: Product Manager
Aeria.Mazinger
Joined
03 Oct 2012
Posts
1314
Location
United States
PostedFeb 27, 2013 11:19 pm
RollaR_50248 wrote:
GMZeal wrote:
Devotion:
2013/2/28 --2013/3/3 (PST)

Objective:
Reach 60 and 90 Devotion to redeem

Rewards:
"Reach 60 Devotion to receive:
Extreme Stamina Potion x 1 & 80k Gold

Reach 90 Devotion to receive:
Lvl.2 Bonus EXP Scroll x 1, Skeleton Key x 2,150k Gold"

Description

Show Your Devotion

 


Is this a daily quest for the duration of the event or a once per player?  


Thanks for point it out.

junhao921986

Rank 0
Joined
04 Dec 2012
Posts
18
Location
Taiwan
PostedFeb 27, 2013 11:22 pm
I Thought we're going to have "staying online reward" as well Sad since r2. also has it.
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: