cleanshadow

Rank 0
PostedFeb 27, 2013 8:15 pm

I have idea for game

i have idea for game
ok i think that the eden eternal game is great but i think that a great addition to the game would be a channel for the guilds like only the people in ur guild are able to run around with u on that channel plus it would help with the fact that laging in aven is a problem or just laging in general but plz comment on what u think about this thanks for ur time
Very Happy Very Happy Very HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Advertisement

Racegirl

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
Racegirl
PostedMar 01, 2013 3:17 am
Suggestions go here. Also points and comma's make it easier to read.

criss8427

Rank 2
criss8427
PostedMar 01, 2013 9:14 am
I would say no to that idea because then there needs to be an individual server for the hundreds(?) of guilds. That is too much money for the purpose of eliminating player lag. Guilds having a town serves the purpose of your guild having your own plot of land or space to run around but as for the lag issue, you either upgrade your computer or go to channels with less lag. Use the invisible eye feature in game, turn off "Max Fx", and reduce all visual displays, through "Settings", to 0.

Also, I do not think that the population on either server is enough to warrant more servers. Well server lag would be nice to fix but I don't think this way would help.

doc09

Rank 4
doc09
PostedMar 01, 2013 7:10 pm
Racegirl wrote:
Suggestions go here. Also points and comma's make it easier to read.  

Comma's also save lives, you heard what happened to Grandpa right? Poor guy got eaten because of no comma's.

But back on topic, yea this would not be a good thing, having a guild town is good enough as it is, though they could do some updates for it, such as adding a blacksmith and banker there so we can repair and access bank easily instead of going to someones house or aven and making things more tedious than it needs to be.