Rank 5
DontCaeria
PostedFeb 27, 2013 7:23 pm
ramsisthe3rd wrote:
DontCaeria wrote:
.Pois0n. wrote:
@DontCaeria

No, tablets got better mobility and it is lighter and have a better screen

tablet now have word and other office program with lighting fast wifi/3g/4g and extended drive slot

tablet may overrun the laptop in the future  

People also said that laptops would outclass desktops in the future, which has yet to happen. Tablets won't outclass laptops there are way too many differences.  

What do you mean? look at laptop sales vs desktop sales. Laptops already are selling more. By current precedents, desktops have better hardware but if you get a $1000 laptop and a $1000 desktop, its hard to notice difference in performance regardless of hardware.  

Any $1000 laptop wouldn't be nearly as nice as a $1000 desktop, if they are both meant for gaming.

Add me on Steam!|My most recent video!
Advertisement

FruutelIa

Rank 5.1
FruutelIa
PostedFeb 27, 2013 7:26 pm
No.

jinsaekki1

Rank 0
PostedFeb 27, 2013 8:07 pm
ramsisthe3rd wrote:
DontCaeria wrote:
.Pois0n. wrote:
@DontCaeria

No, tablets got better mobility and it is lighter and have a better screen

tablet now have word and other office program with lighting fast wifi/3g/4g and extended drive slot

tablet may overrun the laptop in the future  

People also said that laptops would outclass desktops in the future, which has yet to happen. Tablets won't outclass laptops there are way too many differences.  

What do you mean? look at laptop sales vs desktop sales. Laptops already are selling more. By current precedents, desktops have better hardware but if you get a $1000 laptop and a $1000 desktop, its hard to notice difference in performance regardless of hardware.  

pffffftttttt LMFAO WHAT?

If someone used $1000 to buy a laptop instead of building an extremely good desktop I would smack the fker

whatacreatur

Rank 4
PostedFeb 27, 2013 8:43 pm
my 900 dollar laptop is = to a 700 dollar build

AgnosticM4

Rank 4
AgnosticM4
PostedFeb 27, 2013 9:02 pm
a laptop in the 400-500 dollar range will grant you the ability to play MapleStory and maybe RuneScape. Nothing more. Nothing less. You wont even get the 32 fps in SF.

DontCaeria

Rank 5
DontCaeria
PostedFeb 27, 2013 9:04 pm
AgnosticM4 wrote:
a laptop in the 400-500 dollar range will grant you the ability to play MapleStory and maybe RuneScape. Nothing more. Nothing less. You wont even get the 32 fps in SF.  

I bought mine for $499 and it can run Skyrim max graphics and gets about 50 fps.

Add me on Steam!|My most recent video!

unknownpkr958

Rank 0
unknownpkr958
PostedFeb 27, 2013 10:20 pm

ermm

option 1: play ava and make no money and work at mcdonalds

option 2: do good in school/military w.e and get INCOME to spend on your hobby ava since we both know you'll never go to iesf or aic..

therefore, stik with tablet and unless you wanna make my orders for a living, focus on your studies.

.Pois0n.

Rank 4
.Pois0n.
PostedFeb 28, 2013 12:42 am

Re: ...

unknownpkr958 wrote:
ermm

option 2: do good in school/military w.e and get INCOME to spend on your hobby ava since we both know you'll never go to iesf or aic..

therefore, stik with tablet and unless you wanna make my orders for a living, focus on your studies.  

U never know if I will go to AIC or not =>

<marquee>huh</marquee>

whatacreatur

Rank 4
PostedFeb 28, 2013 12:52 am

.Pois0n. wrote:
unknownpkr958 wrote:
ermm

you wont

.Pois0n.

Rank 4
.Pois0n.
PostedFeb 28, 2013 1:01 am

whatacreatur wrote:
.Pois0n. wrote:
unknownpkr958 wrote:
ermm

you wont  

Time will reveal everything

<marquee>huh</marquee>