41%162 Votes
Total Votes :: 387 Votes

n40m1

Rank 2
n40m1
PostedFeb 28, 2013 6:32 pm
Formalitys wrote:
Regarding GunZ, I voted a 1 again.

In order to understand why I voted a 1 this month, we must go over some overall issues that have been present in GunZ since the ijji-aeria acquisition. First up, is the issue of content updates. GunZ has only had ONE content update since the merge, which was around August of 2012. We are lacking new content to keep old players in game and entice new players. Our item mall is also one of the biggest issues in GunZ right now. It makes sense that our item mall would want to be fixed first, since sales are the most important thing in the game. However, I just did a count on sets alone and we only have about 16/64 sets that were available at ijji, here at Aeria. We have also been missing our clan/individual rankings page since the merge. It was something that players could pride themselves on, now there is a diminished drive to be the best in our game. One other issue that hasn't been resolved is the missing platinum boxes from ijji. There are literally hundreds of boxes that are, previously put in words by a DWO player describing his game's problems, "lost in limbo". And as usual, we need a working clan system that allows us to view the clan member list and allow us to delete/close our own clans.

Now I understand that a monthly feedback pole doesn't encompass the overall state of the game. I am merely stating somethings that should have been fixed by now, or during this month. The following will concern strictly the recent news in GunZ. First off, the tiered spenders and avatar promotions have been good. And the GS are being allowed to host many events, which has us working at high output in order to please the community. Those are the two good things about GunZ. In fact my original rating would have been a 2 until 2 detrimental problems occurred. First, was the Agent Error bug, which has been going on for over a week now. What this essentially does is that it doesn't allow a player to establish a connection with the other players on the server. In short, a player can log on and play GunZ by him/herself but not with anyone else on the server, rendering the whole fundamental part of player versus player game play useless. Second, was the hacker issue that came up. Hackers were still in game after I myself have reported over 2 weeks prior to seeing hack in game again. They were well known hackers who constantly hacked and destroyed our newest game mode, the main feature of our only content update. Now the new game mode channel only reaches a peak of about 35 players in a day.

TL;DR? Sorry but there really is no way to say this without making it sound unbelievable or that it is just biased feedback unless I offer a proper analysis. And in truth, I summarized things.

Please give GunZ a fighting chance, as the issues I mentioned earlier in this post have severely crippled our game since our debut at Aeria Games. The community loves our game and the GS team has been bringing up the issues. GunZ is a game worth investing in.

Respectfully,
Formality  

Quoted for truth.

[GS]Naomi - GunZ Gamesage

Advertisement

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedFeb 28, 2013 6:42 pm
Here's my annual 5 Smile

This time it seems abit more deserved then usual. Can't wait to see the new Lime Odyssey website! I bet it'll be the first aeria website to look non-standard! Very Happy

senbonkagetora

Rank 0
senbonkagetora
PostedFeb 28, 2013 6:44 pm

DMO

I give 5 for digimon master online because the GM has been and succedded in getting JoyMax to fix some of the issues and has been showing progress. Gunz could be fixed from hackers, i havnt played that game in god knows how long because of it. but as far as what i have seen from the GM and GS for DMO it has been great

HeroicGamerZ

Rank 0
HeroicGamerZ
PostedFeb 28, 2013 7:18 pm
Very bad, i'm sorry.
No progress at all, things only seem to go downhill ever since Aeria is hosting GunZ

oruspi

Rank 5
oruspi
PostedFeb 28, 2013 8:24 pm
I wonder how many GM's rated 1.

tiffany23

Rank 3
tiffany23
PostedMar 01, 2013 12:54 am
Did a 3 still lots of stuff needed for TS2 but glad we got new content. May not be the best but its something Smile

KittyKitty

RoseRIP

Rank 0
RoseRIP
PostedMar 01, 2013 1:14 am
I play Magimon and I voted "4"

I've only sent in one customer support ticket. While the outcome wasn't in my favor, it was my lack of game knowledge that caused the issue to occur in the first place. Nevertheless, the support team answered in an appropriate manner.

Differences in the past 30 days? I recall there was a special login event where we had to choose one of three mystery boxes for a prize on a daily basis. I was really excited to see the event as it was something new than the weekly hideout battles (which are cool).

If the Magimon Team puts in the effort to create a special feature (like the login event), it would have been good if they informed the Magimon community about it whether through an email blast or forum thread. Only active Magimon players that log in the game would have known about the special login event. Special events like those should be promoted in an out-of-game means so that it encourages new and not-so-active players to log in and participate in the special events.

It would be nice to see more activity from the Magimon community although that's not something directly in Aeria Games' control. Overall, I'm happy enough with the service and really enjoy playing Magimon.

Ethismos

Rank 0
PostedMar 01, 2013 1:58 am
Reporting bugs, getting auto-pointless answers, but at least i don't wait much to be disappointed by your bad support.
Rate 2/5

Reported bugs don't appear at your known bug list after reporting them 3-4 times at forums and probably dozens of times by the whole community (like EE sound still there after you turn it down to 0 after each game restart, engineer animation bugs, falling below dungeons etc).
Rate 1/5

Reporting racist and/or abusive behavior at forums or ingame, seeing those people play/post without ban the following days.
Rate 1/5

Making HUGE mistakes and taking way to long to fix them (Ex: lvl 75 mobs in a 64 lvl dungeon for 10 days and counting at EE)
Rate 1/5

Receiving AP from surveys etc is faster and better than 1 year ago and with less chances to waste time, but i might just be lucky or more experienced in avoiding bad companies.
Rate 3/5

Not caring about how to get better/bigger community so you intentionally ignore casual player comments in favor of the few mass AP buyers that want to get from OP to more OP and you intentionally do them favors by keeping exploits they use in games, keeping leveling insanely slow for non ap buyers, keeping broken in game mechanics like 100% evasion etc.
Rate 1/5

Content updates offer very few new things and lots of pointless farming and are almost never accompanied with recalculating exp curves at lower levels or offer anything important/exciting for non ap buyers and hardore endgame gamers (hardcore endgame gamer myself, just stating its bad for the rest).
Rate 2/5

Event rewards are usually so stupid it hurts. 1 hour 25% exp charms for taking part in an event that lasts 30mins-1hour anyway? At least the rewards for trying other games seemed decent for both GF and EE, but they take SO LONG to get paid out or at least to inform us when they will be paid out.
Rate 2/5

Overall 13/40 calculated as 1.625/5. I gave you a 2/5 but i doubt you deserve it as your only good score in my experience is how other companies have improved in giving free ap for your games, and that is kinda sad.

CloudAcolyte

Rank 1
CloudAcolyte
PostedMar 01, 2013 2:48 am   Last edited by CloudAcolyte on Mar 01, 2013 2:22 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Eden Eternal

I vote a 3 for Eden Eternal.

I only returned a week ago, so this mark is probably not as accurate as it could be. I am comparing the game to how it was back when it first released, when I first played for several months.

So in the 7 days i've had the pleasure of playing, these are the issues i've found so far:

1. The same Camera issues that comes up utilizing WASD and the right mouse button that causes the screen view to become wildly erratic for a moment is still around. I notice it is one of the most talked about bugs, and i'm surprised you haven't pushed the developers to fix this, even with what I assume is popular demand.

2. The AP Cash shop is out of control in some areas. I assume your marketing department should be well aware of the purchase ratio of costumes. From a consumer point of view, I must inform you the prices do not match the necessity of the product for the average player. Knowing how service industries work, I can understand the debate about balancing between the need of the consumer and what their willing to spend to satisfy that need, but you've gone above and beyond reasonable.

Why have I identified the costume prices as beyond the pale of reason? Your tier events, the Alpaca Gacha Event, Cross Medals, and the Eternal Altar. They all, some more than others, provide cheap alternatives to your 8, 10, or 15 dollar* costume options. They even provide greater benefits and statistics than your Cash shop ones. Why spend 20 dollars on a quick, white-value costume when you can wait a week for a 20 dollar Alpha, or 25 dollar chance for Prime, and use that 20-25 dollar initial fee (tier event) on more relevant and important materials, moving them towards end game more efficiently AND getting that outfit you aim for (Eventually).

Who are you marketing to with these costumes? It's not going to be towards the person who buys every month or two, they're going to probably aim for game-enhancing features like inventory slots or fortify protections. It's not going to be towards those who spend with far more frequency, as they can sell other cash-shop items and purchase higher versions of a particular costume using in-game currency.

What I am trying to convey is how 20 dollars for a temporary aesthetic, un-beneficial item doesn't seem rationally sound to me. I've never considered, once, purchasing them knowing that I can wait and obtain something far better in the future, for a similar cost. Bring down the price. I suggest making a poll in the Eden Eternal forums to establish a means of communicating with the player base and re-affirming whether I am right or wrong about the price discrepancies.

3. I discovered during the Word Scramble Event on the Diamond Server with [GM]Pizza that there was just one issue that came up. The GM in question conveyed the questions through Announcement Chat, and over the 30 minute event, only briefly mentioned at the beginning who to submit the answer to. A few guild members and I missed that announcement due to very active chat channels during the event, and though we asked who to submit to, we were drowned out over the discussions being made by the ten's of people that showed up. The chat history isn't very long, so evidently, it took a while for myself to learn who it was hosting the event. The details on the website mentioned to arrive at an area, but to locate a GM in that mess of participants is more of an event than what I was supposed to be there for...

As my first event in a while, I was not impressed on the execution. I wonder if it's possible to incorporate event notices into the mail system, or even actually use the Event window for GM events like that. Perhaps if the event is on a timer, have the event window convey warnings or notices (Still think mail is a better option with this, though.) on when it begins/ends.

Thank you for your time. I'll be sure to submit any issues I come up with in later content to Customer Support.

~Kienna

Arctosa

Rank 3
Arctosa
PostedMar 01, 2013 3:44 am
Regarding AVA I've voted 3.

Overall I've had a great experience here, fast helpdesk support for any problem I've had. The game's itself are solid and well backed by GM's and gamesages. The only thing I could suggest is improving upon the quality of servers that are chosen to host games. And more interaction with the community, getting in there and trying to support it competitively and understanding the situation which is going on between the players and the game. Also pushing for updates we really need and not just ones that come along with the packaging.