14%56 Votes
1 (Poor)
41%162 Votes
Total Votes :: 387 Votes

XsnipergirlX

GameSage: Soldier Front
XsnipergirlX
PostedFeb 27, 2013 7:47 pm
Soldier Front itself gets a 2. I voted a 3 though, as I have been playing/helping out with Digimon Masters. That game should improve once the bugs of loading/disconnecting crashes are fixed.

Soldier Front gets a 2, as I don't see much communication between the GMs and the GSes.. As a GS I feel like I know nothing and that does not help the community at all as they will complain and complain and I don't know what to tell them.

Advertisement

yaseenmalik

Rank 4
yaseenmalik
PostedFeb 27, 2013 7:59 pm
I am not sure the Aeria staff even reads it but I will try once again. I have been here for a while, since early 2009 playing Wolfteam. I have always supported this game but since becoming a GS. I realized that the problem is not about the game. It is about the Aeria staff for Wolfteam. No offence but the amount of unjustices I see there really makes me sad. What kind of unjustices? Hackers can get away with hacking and get thier accounts back not once but more then 2-3 times.

I have also recently quit GS simply because the communications between the GS's and G.M's is simply a disgrace. I try and try to contact them but no reply as usual. I am not sure when they will even remove my GS tag, will probably take a month like last time for a GS. Smile

I just hope Superman can do something about it. I still love this game and will keep helping people without this tag But I would one day love to come back if given the chance if this communication gap becomes good again. You lost 2 Wolfteam GS's for now, I am sure you will lose more too.

Sorry but I wish I can choose 0 But I guess 1 will do for now.

Innovator_

GameSage: Soldier Front 2
Innovator_
PostedFeb 27, 2013 8:00 pm   Last edited by Innovator_ on Feb 27, 2013 8:03 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Soldier Front needs more work. Its capable of making a lot of money but the GMs and the Product Manager needs to inform the community on whats going on.

Soldier Front just this past month has been facing hacks nonstop, not a single patch was given in February. Servers constantly were d/cing and the game is hack infested. I know Soldier Front is facing 5 hack providers but I expect a better hack prevention after December. Apex has been lazy and nothing is being said to the community or us GameSages to inform the community.

Browser is doing fantastic in my opinion, when Starlight Story launched for Beta it was a great feel. No bugs came up for me and the games are handled greatly (Golden Age).

Also GameSages on Soldier Front aren't informed greatly to inform the community. I'm honored to be a GameSage but when I'm not informed of what's going on for the game like (Patches, Hacks, etc.) I have slim motivation to be a GameSage. We're ambassadors for the game for the Community and the Admins. We need to be informed more, not put off to the side and not get a reply from a single GM that day when I message them. Communication is key to improve games and that is what needs to be improved (communication).

Overall score is a 2 because Browser is handled great, Soldier Front needs to be focused on more. Population for Soldier Front went from 1.4k players (November) to 500 (December - Present) on the weekend.

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedFeb 27, 2013 8:04 pm
For things like Soldier front and AVA they get a 1. For other games I give probably a 3. As stated earlier you constantly see the same people coming back in shoutboxes and stuff causing problems not only in their own areas, but other areas as well. Other games simply get a 3 because things are dealt with swiftly not in all cases, but some cases I've seen semi-area of improvement, but others definitely need an overhaul of some sort.

ihaspancaikmix

Rank 2
ihaspancaikmix
PostedFeb 27, 2013 8:05 pm

Aeriagames service

My comment
Aeriagames is a very good company, in good standing. This company, one of the best I've known, is very good with customer service, and currently, is a little bit late with the updates. Soldier front has not had it's monthly update and it was postponed for a week. Aeriagames has taken very good care with the ijji games, and it is doing great, aeria has produced promotions for soldier front which have surpassed Ijji's.

duclun85

Rank 0
PostedFeb 27, 2013 8:37 pm
I would rate 4 for Aeriagames' service back in November/2012. You guys had a good starting for the FPS game Soldier Front, such as playtime events, new updates. However, this game became boring when hacking tried to dominate the servers step by step, especially after the December updates. I think aeria should do something in order to take back players' faith. Do not waste what you done. It still not too late.

eternalsteel

Rank 3
eternalsteel
PostedFeb 27, 2013 9:00 pm
I primarily play 12sky2 and I gave you guys a 3.

I know that at all games are at the mercy of the developers for bug fixes and new content, but the wait times for fixes and new content are getting a bit absurd.

One thing that I feel every game could use improvement on is GM to player communication. Just a weekly forum post update to let people know what's going on.

Overall GMs are trying to make the game better but I feel like they need better communication and assistance to accomplish it.

blueskyboi91

Rank 5
blueskyboi91
PostedFeb 27, 2013 9:01 pm
voted... still not what we expect at twelvesky2 game yet...

rena_ishtar

Rank 0
rena_ishtar
PostedFeb 27, 2013 9:20 pm
edit:(since this covers all games i'll point out that i'm refuring to grand fantasia)

i rated you guys a 5.

every person on your team you are polit and professional. you guys do things for us and most never thank you for. you hold events and keep things running. thank you for that X4 xp a while back Smile

despite all your hard work i feel you need more moderators i keep the world chat off because i'm tired of hearing some of the trash on it.

MeteorMash

Rank 2
MeteorMash
PostedFeb 27, 2013 9:52 pm
the lack of timeliness is ridiculous.