14%56 Votes
1 (Poor)
41%162 Votes
Total Votes :: 387 Votes

broken415

Rank 4
broken415
PostedFeb 27, 2013 6:22 pm
I give a 3 this month. Razz things are getting a bit better but im still not feeling it yet D:

Retired
Advertisement

trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
PostedFeb 27, 2013 6:30 pm
Critical issues not addressed.
-Hackers
-Inactive GSs freeriding
-Inadequate rewards for GS events (and unfair rewards for other events) http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1897417#15521381

The +1 is for Devo and what he's done so far in clearing the team a little.

xSerenitas

Rank 2
xSerenitas
PostedFeb 27, 2013 6:34 pm   Last edited by xSerenitas on Feb 28, 2013 9:55 pm. Edited 1 time in total
I gave a 1. Zero communication efforts from GSes and GMs on LO's forums. Has Aeria dropped the game? :/

skubyduo

Rank 1
skubyduo
PostedFeb 27, 2013 7:00 pm
I gave to aeriagames service a 3.
I play A.V.A. and now the game have much more hackers than before in ijji.
I participated on Christmas event and haven't received the badge Mad . Sometimes the server goes down.
Isn't everything bad! I like to participate in events and now this is full of them. A bad thing of events is to wait long time to receive rewards (ex. 1-3 business days or 4-7 business days).
Good support, because all tickets that I sent was answered in 24h.

You guys can do much better than this Exclamation

jamal744

Rank 4
PostedFeb 27, 2013 7:07 pm
I give Aeria a 2 for Soldier Front, because of many hackers in game, failure to address the SF community of any information about patches, boring and repetitive events like playtimes events, late on payouts, Memphis was better for SF than Vert imo. Hopefully they improve.

kotaku23

Rank 5
kotaku23
PostedFeb 27, 2013 7:31 pm
I give a 3, because of the latest situation that is happening with Soldier Front. I think the service and everything is fine, but there have been times where the staff did not inform the community well enough.

Aznteck

Rank 5.1
Aznteck
PostedFeb 27, 2013 7:38 pm
Wolfteam -
1. Like seriously, it doesn't even feel like you're doing anything. Bugs aren't getting fixed... Game is still unbalanced... Hackers still infest the game... Pretty much the same reasons as the last feedback, and the one before that, and the one before that, and the one before that, and the one before that, and the one before that, and the one before that, and the one before that, and the one before that, and the one before that, and the one before that, and the one before that, and the one before that, and the one before that, and the one before that, and the one before that, and the one before that, and the one before that, and the one before that, and the one before that, and the one before that, and the one before that, and the one before that, and the one before that, and the one before that, and the one before that, and the one before that, and the one before that.

DK Online -
3. Tell me when Archers come out.

Alliance of Valiant Arms -
3. Not bad. Few good weapons released. But there are a crap ton of inactive Game Sages and hackers. Also, update the website for once. Geez. At least Ijji kept the website updated. Your website is pretty much an unupdated screenshot of the Ijji website.

Digimon Masters -
4. Very good game. I really enjoy it. GM and GS's are there to help and are friendly. Administration reacts to problems quickly. Downside is the consistent lag and bugs that still exist in the game. Still none the less a very good game.

.Escape.

Rank 2
.Escape.
PostedFeb 27, 2013 7:40 pm
Soldier front is lacking in every aspect of its entirety, this is the greatest arch nemesis that contributes to Soldier Front's downfall by the year. It CANNOT compete with its competitors and this is why Soldier Front is failing. By competing I refer to the terms: quality of service, promotions, events, etc... Resulting in my vote of: 1

To put it simply, Soldier Front is dying ~

Thanks for your concern ~

mehneon

Rank 0
mehneon
PostedFeb 27, 2013 7:42 pm
I voted 2 for Eden Eternal.

It seems that Aeria is more focused on events rather than issues at hand. With each patch comes more problems rather than more solutions. As well, the events tend to be lack-luster. Especially when it's one GM/GS hosting an event and players must whisper another one instead.

.Vertical

Rank 0
PostedFeb 27, 2013 7:44 pm
Voted 2 without much support or information coming to the users/player who are actually trying to play this game legitly, every other rooms has several hackers, there has been no decent patch for the hacks in a while and no information with it, plus not enough workers working on Soldier front due to everything being delayed.