1 (Poor)
41%162 Votes
Total Votes :: 387 Votes

Formalitys

Rank 4
Formalitys
PostedFeb 27, 2013 5:09 pm
Regarding GunZ, I voted a 1 again.

In order to understand why I voted a 1 this month, we must go over some overall issues that have been present in GunZ since the ijji-aeria acquisition. First up, is the issue of content updates. GunZ has only had ONE content update since the merge, which was around August of 2012. We are lacking new content to keep old players in game and entice new players. Our item mall is also one of the biggest issues in GunZ right now. It makes sense that our item mall would want to be fixed first, since sales are the most important thing in the game. However, I just did a count on sets alone and we only have about 16/64 sets that were available at ijji, here at Aeria. We have also been missing our clan/individual rankings page since the merge. It was something that players could pride themselves on, now there is a diminished drive to be the best in our game. One other issue that hasn't been resolved is the missing platinum boxes from ijji. There are literally hundreds of boxes that are, previously put in words by a DWO player describing his game's problems, "lost in limbo". And as usual, we need a working clan system that allows us to view the clan member list and allow us to delete/close our own clans.

Now I understand that a monthly feedback pole doesn't encompass the overall state of the game. I am merely stating somethings that should have been fixed by now, or during this month. The following will concern strictly the recent news in GunZ. First off, the tiered spenders and avatar promotions have been good. And the GS are being allowed to host many events, which has us working at high output in order to please the community. Those are the two good things about GunZ. In fact my original rating would have been a 2 until 2 detrimental problems occurred. First, was the Agent Error bug, which has been going on for over a week now. What this essentially does is that it doesn't allow a player to establish a connection with the other players on the server. In short, a player can log on and play GunZ by him/herself but not with anyone else on the server, rendering the whole fundamental part of player versus player game play useless. Second, was the hacker issue that came up. Hackers were still in game after I myself have reported over 2 weeks prior to seeing hack in game again. They were well known hackers who constantly hacked and destroyed our newest game mode, the main feature of our only content update. Now the new game mode channel only reaches a peak of about 35 players in a day.

TL;DR? Sorry but there really is no way to say this without making it sound unbelievable or that it is just biased feedback unless I offer a proper analysis. And in truth, I summarized things.

Please give GunZ a fighting chance, as the issues I mentioned earlier in this post have severely crippled our game since our debut at Aeria Games. The community loves our game and the GS team has been bringing up the issues. GunZ is a game worth investing in.

Respectfully,
Formality

Advertisement

CameronVasiliov

Rank 4
CameronVasiliov
PostedFeb 27, 2013 5:12 pm
Allan the pk wrote:
I give a 1 for the following reasons.

So as a almost 6 year AGE veteran I have this to say.

Aeriagames for the first 3 years were target on. Communication was constant.. Errors were fixed. And they made the games truly for the free while those who did pay. Their hard earned cash has gone toward what they have payed. Game advertisements. upkeep of the game. In game events. And demolition of cheaters.. Idk what happened after that however, I think it is time to review history.

So with that said DWO when it was first released was just as stated in above I liked that... However it seems you guys do what you must to get some players but once you got whatever the goal was for a player base it seems you just forget about the game and figure it will live. But now everything That should be done for a game to live and a positive player base has been forgotten.
So those certain things that have clearly been forgotten I have stated in the below..

I hope to see a change in these btw. And it will pain me to see this game die off. It has so much more potential than it is credited for seeing as there is no other game like it. It isn't like those stupid push a button wait for animation games this game is very skill based and if given the right treatment I strongly believe we can recover better than ever.

~ Allan

DWO yet again completely forgotten.......................................................................................

No advertisements whatsoever... or any effort to increase population...

New players? yes some majority of new charachters are those making them for games since most people avoid high ranks.. and also they are made specially for campaign enough said..

Lets not forget lack of GM communication and lack of events and free events for the new players. I am a paying player however doesn't seem like my cash is going toward where it should be going.  

+1

My vote 1 for the reasons commented by Allan and also the lack of help for scammed people, if we (the players) take the time to find out who was the person who scammed, why not to give a perman ban? why just 1 day? ok you're banned 1 day now go back and scam more people, yeah I see what you did there <.<. This is totally not fair, yes I know that the person who got scammed was too foolish to fall into that, but still, we all can be naive sometimes.

And let's not start about the red ring and people with good ping getting disconnected doing simple things like quests.

Oh and did I mentioned our inactive GS? I think we need new faces, because from the currently GSs I only find like 2 or 3 helpful with the community.

.......... R.I.P. XiahouBo.CL1 Dec-24-2011 / Jan-10-2014 | Was good meeting you all :3

morroc.old

Rank 0
PostedFeb 27, 2013 5:14 pm
5. As always. For the same reasons.

Allan the pk

Rank 5
Allan the pk
Fayetteville, North Carolina United States
PostedFeb 27, 2013 5:14 pm
Yet again I would go for GS for DWO but, seems like my applications get turned down over and over.. Tho they may not allow me now since i go on those training weeks every month lol

Yurisaki

Rank 4
PostedFeb 27, 2013 5:15 pm
I'd vote 0, but you lack that as an option.

Aeria as a company is lacking in every department.

Hire more GMs..
Advertise your games

remove thumbs from backsides
And stop closing games down because it's income is lower then you would like..

seriously 0 idea of how to run a business..

LilianMcK

Rank 4
LilianMcK
PostedFeb 27, 2013 5:22 pm   Last edited by LilianMcK on Feb 28, 2013 9:21 am. Edited 2 times in total
Gave a 2. Was going to be a 4 mainly due to one GM for LC Obspho.

He is the first gm for a long time I felt was improving things for LC. Friendly yet still professional. Also respectful and in return gained respect.

However after such a very short time he has been removed from LC.

Due to action since I feel (and so hope I am wrong) we will revert back to the behaviour of the past year or so when it became very unprofessional and rather biased.

I so hope I am wrong however I have already seen little signs that concern me.

Obspho it was good while it lasted. I so hope the GMs you left behind will follow your example as to be perfectly honest I am sick of the behaviour I have witnessed over the past year or two.

Very disappointed with Aeria for removing him so fast hence the reduction in my score.

djodjo57

Rank 5
djodjo57
PostedFeb 27, 2013 5:42 pm
I give a 2 :

1/ One of the LC GM left us for another game, but the player need a gm like him

2/ Aeria protect too much the big ap buyer, when i see a player that get banned like 5-6 times (1d ban) in like 2 weeks i think there is really something wrong ...If a player doesnt follow the rules he should understand with a good ban that he should stop ...A 1d ban is certainly not going to make him understand he should stop to dont lose his account
its like "idc report me i come back in 1d"

3/ It looks like aeria doesnt have any control on LC, adding more OP char isnt a good idea when the player ask for a class balance ...+ adding a new systeme (element) when this feature is not even finished is really not something good ...
It could be cool if aeria remember that they can ask some stuff or say "no" sometimes ...

4/ Stratos made somes events for halloweens with rewards, winners still not announced ...

But, when i or my friend send some RTs, we got a fast reply...

Zaebja

GameSage: Scarlet Blade
Zaebja
PostedFeb 27, 2013 5:43 pm
I gave a 1.
GunZ! Oh my little baby is crashing and burning. Aeria bought ijji January of last year meaning its already been a year and over half a year since the merge. We are missing all the key points of gunz, Rankings, All things to do with clans, and a fully functional shop. Blitz has been gunz latest update and at first the channel was filled with 200 players but due to the state gunz is in with Aeria it quickly died out and I doubt it will revive now having barely 20 players in the channel.

Our GS team is pretty good so far but it could be better if some other people where chosen in December. Now GunZ has so many things affecting its gameplay such as Agent Error, Memory Error, the new kick system, Windows 8 problems, and many other things still yet to be fixed. GM Versus tries to help every once in awhile but he's is new, what are our other GMs doing for GunZ? Why do you have the GMs spread out so much onto so many other games making it hard for them to even do 1 thing for 1 game. The gamesage program is slightly effective but they are just punching bags for the gms and players most of the time.

Hackers in gunz don't seem to be getting banned ever. I am still seeing the same hackers I have reported from a month ago and people report them daily.

Digimon!
Digimon was the greatest thing to come this month but ITS SO LAGGY, BUGGY, AND GLITCHY. It's nearly impossible to play without crashing within a few minutes of playing. I hope all things will be fixed soon in these weekly maintenance because i am really looking forward to playing digimon smoothly.

Oh and everything Formalitys said. Twisted Evil

IGN: Curaja <Relentless> | Whipper PvP & PvE Guide

ImpalementOne

Rank 3
ImpalementOne
PostedFeb 27, 2013 5:52 pm
vathanan93 wrote:
Need to fix the bugs, hacks, gold forge and balance wolfteam  

yeah hackers are rampaging in game, destroying any chance of new players staying since they wont want to compete against hackers that cant die

I'm forever grateful that you taught me the art of drawing butts Master Aznteck, and thanks to Katovas for the beautiful signature

coduxs

Rank 5
coduxs
PostedFeb 27, 2013 6:16 pm
ghostcannon wrote:
Vote: 3

• The wave of hackers lately is causing chaoes in Wolfteam game play where Calssic Modes you see someone using wolves, and in wolves modes you see someone using humans. We need a patch soon and a stronger APEX protection hacking system. Push Softnyx to their toes to send those patches ASAP (top priority).
  • Playing time Events and Burning Events were removed for the last 2-3 weekends. This is something players look for and are being asking for a while with no clue why they disappeared all of a sudden.
  • Sad to see two great GSs quitting the WT Team: [GS]Prodigy and [GS]Pakiman
  • RTs are being taken care accordingly as reported. Thanks to the amazing WT GMs team.
  • Happy to see that we have four new GSs into the Wolfteam EN community: [GS]Texas, [GS]Big, [GS]Lightz, and welcome back our beloved [GS]Blayde.

Basically this as well as the moderately good state of DKO. Excluding issues. ~Seeing far too many friends quit these days.