Total Votes :: 387 Votes

LilianMcK

Rank 4
LilianMcK
PostedMar 05, 2013 3:50 am
Oberonu wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
Sanku16 wrote:
To be honest, The ones who votes 3,4 or 5 are either, GS, Wanabe Gs (they're trying to become one), or the newcomers.

It doesn't take much effort to realize how missed up the costumer service here in team action games and also how their games are slowly dying or dead.  

My vote was genuine, whether I was a GS or not I would had voted the same.  

I agree with Ziggy. I listed a lot of issues, but also pluses.

Sanku16 wrote:
To be honest, The ones who votes 3,4 or 5 are either, GS, Wanabe Gs (they're trying to become one), or the newcomers.

It doesn't take much effort to realize how missed up the costumer service here in team action games and also how their games are slowly dying or dead.  

I have to be fair in a lot of respects and I compare them to a lot of their competitors Sanku16. There have been months where I have rated them 1 or 2 based off of what happened that month. However my views change month to month as do my ratings and my explanations. I can agree that there's a lot to be desired, however there are things they're doing well also. People can complain endlessly, but that's just adding to the problem. Give pros and cons, explain why you vote the way you do, tell them what they're doing right and what needs to be improved on. It works a lot better that way. Very Happy I truly disagree with aeria deserving a 1 or 5, however 2-4 are fair ratings since everyone does some things right and need to improve on others, including myself.  

I tend to agree with alot of the above statement by Oberonu, except that I do think 1 is a valid vote also. It is based on an individuals own personal experience over the past month. I gave 1 for a few months as to me my experience was pretty unpleasant. However last month I gave higher because my experience that month was aiming toward improvement. This month I gave a 2 however I was going to give a 4. I chose not to and reduced to a 2 due to one important action taken that made me feel LC was being let down yet again by losing a great gm who seems to be making positive changes. It was not the gms fault. However I felt very let down in my personal game.

Just because I was going to give a 4 this would not have meant I thought all was perfect. It would have been for me seeing efforts to start to improve over the past month.

Votes are a very personal thing and yes you will have new comers giving high scores as just started. However why not, it is how they over past month have experienced things.

I do think the statement deciding who the few are who give high scores is a bit harsh. If I had given my 4 I can assure you I would not have fitted into any of your categories. There may be a little of what you insinuate happens sometimes, however lets not tar all with the same brush. I for one have seem some gs give 1s or 2s before with their reasons.

Individual perspectives of what constitutes good service are just that personal to the individual and often quite emotive too. I change my mind all the time throughout a month as to what my feedback will be depending on my own experience. I also will probably consider completely different things important compared to my neighbour.

That is why this is a feedback thread for the individual. I personally over the years have only given as high as a 4, however that is because personally I think a 5 is close to perfection and I would rarely give that. However that is just me. Others have different criteria.

Advertisement

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
PostedMar 05, 2013 7:02 am

Re: Uh.. 1

AI.Japan wrote:
I never thought when i made my first account back in 2008 I would EVER give AGE a 1. Back then things were a lot better. And i think i can say this for all of AGE's games. Now... almost 5 years later.. I just have to give you all at AGE a 1.

I've been an avid shaiya player since 2008. Bought Ap when I wanted to.. cause it helped me out when the economy started to inflate. Then i stopped. I started noticing the game going down hill. EP5 is when it started.. Now we are in EP6... servers are merged to make it seem like there is more activity. But... People are leaving.. AND.. People have been getting hacked for their gear and other valuables. I dont think this is people giving out their passwords here. Hackers are finding their ways around everything...

People are quiting on a daily basis. It kills me to see some of the people i used to lvl with.. who reached 80 (spent a lot of time and money on it).. just up and sell off their gear because they're quitting. (tell ya how unhappy people are?)

(In a broad spectrum) I wanna say why your losing all your players for the games.. is because of your lack of attention to the people. We all express our problems on forums in HOPES that our prayers will be heard.

In my opinion... If you want to succeed at keeping players, and gaining new ones.. WORK ON THE GAMES YOU ALREADY HAVE. PLEASE.

Im looking forward to Scarlet Blade.. but... I dont wanna sit here and say i wasted 4-5 years of playing all for nothing. I think I might be asking too much when i say: Please.. please.. please start paying more attention to the current games you have already released. We come up for a breath of fresh air only to breathe in a mouth full of water. Prayers go unheard and People are leaving.

Its time you make a choice. I dont think its too late to make a change for the better. (optimist)  
I have been barking up this tree for 2 years mate, i have laid down detailed and specific ways in which aeria could make changes in mere MOMENTS, and ways they can improve both their service and the games they host without the devs.

It falls on deaf ears every single time, they simply do not and will not care. Nothing anyone says here is listened too, this feedback poll is nothing more than a formality, i have yet to see a single suggestion on these polls acted upon in the last YEAR.

I don;t blame superman, the GMs or even the GS's. They aren't the problems with this game, the entire way Aeria runs its business model is why everything they host turns to s***. If their contracts are so constricting (as i find hard to believe knowing people that work in the publishing industry) then you know perhaps, maybe REFUSE TO SIGN UNTIL IT BENEFITS AERIA MORE AND GIVES THEM MORE CONTROL OVER THE GAMES THEY HOST??

Money > Customer service. Any good company knows that you make MORE with Customer Service > Money, but ofc Aeria is anything but a good company. Anyone i talk to i tell so stay the h3ll away from Aeria games, and i know plenty of others that do the same. That can't be good for business can it? Well they don't care, as long as they are making money in there here and now that's all that matters, no matter the cost or strain on their games and players. Just get as much as quickly as possibly with 0 regard for what happens in the process.

I find this entire poll nothing but an insult nowdays. Its clear by the fact 1s are ALWAYS in the majority that nothing happens, or we would see it here.

- Courtesy of the Great Avyn

MightySiQin

Rank 2
PostedMar 05, 2013 9:36 am

Re: Uh.. 1

Killa_1112 wrote:
AI.Japan wrote:
I never thought when i made my first account back in 2008 I would EVER give AGE a 1. Back then things were a lot better. And i think i can say this for all of AGE's games. Now... almost 5 years later.. I just have to give you all at AGE a 1.

I've been an avid shaiya player since 2008. Bought Ap when I wanted to.. cause it helped me out when the economy started to inflate. Then i stopped. I started noticing the game going down hill. EP5 is when it started.. Now we are in EP6... servers are merged to make it seem like there is more activity. But... People are leaving.. AND.. People have been getting hacked for their gear and other valuables. I dont think this is people giving out their passwords here. Hackers are finding their ways around everything...

People are quiting on a daily basis. It kills me to see some of the people i used to lvl with.. who reached 80 (spent a lot of time and money on it).. just up and sell off their gear because they're quitting. (tell ya how unhappy people are?)

(In a broad spectrum) I wanna say why your losing all your players for the games.. is because of your lack of attention to the people. We all express our problems on forums in HOPES that our prayers will be heard.

In my opinion... If you want to succeed at keeping players, and gaining new ones.. WORK ON THE GAMES YOU ALREADY HAVE. PLEASE.

Im looking forward to Scarlet Blade.. but... I dont wanna sit here and say i wasted 4-5 years of playing all for nothing. I think I might be asking too much when i say: Please.. please.. please start paying more attention to the current games you have already released. We come up for a breath of fresh air only to breathe in a mouth full of water. Prayers go unheard and People are leaving.

Its time you make a choice. I dont think its too late to make a change for the better. (optimist)  
I have been barking up this tree for 2 years mate, i have laid down detailed and specific ways in which aeria could make changes in mere MOMENTS, and ways they can improve both their service and the games they host without the devs.

It falls on deaf ears every single time, they simply do not and will not care. Nothing anyone says here is listened too, this feedback poll is nothing more than a formality, i have yet to see a single suggestion on these polls acted upon in the last YEAR.

I don;t blame superman, the GMs or even the GS's. They aren't the problems with this game, the entire way Aeria runs its business model is why everything they host turns to s***. If their contracts are so constricting (as i find hard to believe knowing people that work in the publishing industry) then you know perhaps, maybe REFUSE TO SIGN UNTIL IT BENEFITS AERIA MORE AND GIVES THEM MORE CONTROL OVER THE GAMES THEY HOST??

Money > Customer service. Any good company knows that you make MORE with Customer Service > Money, but ofc Aeria is anything but a good company. Anyone i talk to i tell so stay the h3ll away from Aeria games, and i know plenty of others that do the same. That can't be good for business can it? Well they don't care, as long as they are making money in there here and now that's all that matters, no matter the cost or strain on their games and players. Just get as much as quickly as possibly with 0 regard for what happens in the process.

I find this entire poll nothing but an insult nowdays. Its clear by the fact 1s are ALWAYS in the majority that nothing happens, or we would see it here.  

Aeria's priority: Money> Pizza> Beer> Customer Service