1 (Poor)
41%162 Votes
Total Votes :: 387 Votes

smileybee

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
smileybee
PostedMar 03, 2013 6:52 pm
I vote 4 for DK Online.

There's a lot of improvement like added buffs for RvR, in game fps improvement, and active ingame/ forum events.
Still waiting for Item Mall and added contents.

I vote 2 for Digimon Masters - Ignite.

There should be a better communication between the Ignite team and JoyMax. It's been a week and still no improvement with the log in. Everything is wonky. I can't play most of the time because of log in issue. It's not Ignite/ Aeria's fault since they don't run the server. JoyMax does, but there should be a better communication than just using JoyMax's customer service.
Advertisement

Tearfulplace

Rank 2
Tearfulplace
PostedMar 03, 2013 6:56 pm
1. Their hasn't seem to have been any improvements or effort taken by any GM/PM regarding Gunz. I could go on for ever but Formality's already has a great list and how to improve it.

Also the new layout for the sites home page is really laggy and makes it hard to log in.

Digimon looks cool played it for a bit it was kinda fun. Waiting to see if you guys do well on SB's CB and OB. You guys do well on releases though props for that.

yaseenmalik

Rank 4
yaseenmalik
PostedMar 03, 2013 10:02 pm
minuzaki wrote:
Sanku16 wrote:
To be honest, The ones who votes 3,4 or 5 are either, GS, Wanabe Gs (they're trying to become one), or the newcomers.

It doesn't take much effort to realize how missed up the costumer service here in team action games and also how their games are slowly dying or dead.  
Anyone can have an opinion, y'know, and some (very little) of Aeria's games are doing ok. They aren't snowballing. Yet.  

Yeah that could be true. There are certain games who have great services and a very dedicated staff members such as Golden Age from my experience. I wanna see someone give a 5 for Wolfteam Razz.

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedMar 03, 2013 10:02 pm
Siviard wrote:

Every post of yours I see in here is a suck up to Aeria. I don't give a **** if you like Aeria as a company, but don't be passive aggressive to those of us who have legitimate criticism against them.  

There's a lot of legitimate criticism here, especially for the FPS games, there is also a lot of incorrect/misunderstood criticism here. Thanks for the response to my EE comment, seems like I was misunderstood and thought it was just a user-end issue.

The only other comments I have, were responses to you about Lime Odyssey, which you have misunderstood the situation about. It's not being passive/aggressive. It's making sure someone completely understands something before they start criticizing (something I do wrong as well).

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedMar 03, 2013 11:04 pm
Sanku16 wrote:
To be honest, The ones who votes 3,4 or 5 are either, GS, Wanabe Gs (they're trying to become one), or the newcomers.

It doesn't take much effort to realize how missed up the costumer service here in team action games and also how their games are slowly dying or dead.  

My vote was genuine, whether I was a GS or not I would had voted the same.

minahope

Rank 3
minahope
Outside Ghosts Window In The United States
PostedMar 03, 2013 11:40 pm
I'm going to just go ahead and give it a 3 for GF, and the forums over all. Must I really go into an explanation as to why? GF is somewhat turnning around on the good side. The forums in general are nice. getting a 5 out of me or even a 4 would take serious changes.

pillihp

Rank 1
pillihp
PostedMar 04, 2013 12:01 am
Soldier front

I give this month a one because very many outbreaks of hacks yet AG has not done anything for it. They have found a solution that will "strengthen the security" but that has yet to come with the update. The update was supposed to be last week yet it has been delayed THREE times. Are you serious? I don't know how the work processs goes for AG But if the testing on that update is that slow idk why you would even put up an update. "February update March..."

This is my opinion but AG has to work their butts faster because the amount of hackers per game is just ruining the game and frustrating the community which will eventually lose players and then downfall in the business.

PoArVl

Rank 0
PoArVl
PostedMar 04, 2013 1:13 am
I was a part of the Aeria community for some time. But, only recently, become active with the announcement of the Scarlet Blade.

Tho I have to agree, Aeria is not the worst company out there and can work quite operative at some matters. But I still rated it's services with 1 point. Sine certain decision can't be simply done on a whim, because some higher-up felt like so. As well as ignoring the community. And only such foolish decisions could dismiss all the good work of Aeria...

"I will deliver you bad luck"

lightspeed11

Rank 4
lightspeed11
PostedMar 04, 2013 2:31 am

Seriously , fix Wolfteam if you ever want me to buy ap again

Balance, better service, attention to the game
To be honest, from the bottom of my heart, I felt like giving you guys a 1 for Wolfteam was being way too nice.

Other games here might be okay but Wolfteam is destroyed.

This game has so many hacks, lack of attention, and so unbalanced. This game will go down as one of the biggest pay to win games ever if you don't talk to softnyx to fix it. The response to hacks is always slow, seriously pay for a better antihacking program , Apex is garbage.

Put GMs that talk back to the community and FOLLOW THE RULES REGARDLESS IF THEY ABUSER BUYS AP. Superman and others act like if people with AP do not have more privileges. Oh really? Why does it take me 3 tickets to ban a waller(hacker) with ap not even permanently? Why can a AP user abuse a GS for 2 months publicly? Without anything happening? This game is corrupted and so unbalanced that it is not even funny.

People are quitting one after another and they have a good reason. GS are quitting too since they realize the GMs don't care about the game. I stopped buying AP once the only person PM Memphis that cared about the game left since you removed him for no reason.

Seriously , if you are going to service, then please do so.

Sanku16

Rank 3
Sanku16
PostedMar 04, 2013 4:38 am
lightspeed11 wrote:
To be honest, from the bottom of my heart, I felt like giving you guys a 1 for Wolfteam was being way too nice.

Other games here might be okay but Wolfteam is destroyed.

This game has so many hacks, lack of attention, and so unbalanced. This game will go down as one of the biggest pay to win games ever if you don't talk to softnyx to fix it. The response to hacks is always slow, seriously pay for a better antihacking program , Apex is garbage.

Put GMs that talk back to the community and FOLLOW THE RULES REGARDLESS IF THEY ABUSER BUYS AP. Superman and others act like if people with AP do not have more privileges. Oh really? Why does it take me 3 tickets to ban a waller(hacker) with ap not even permanently? Why can a AP user abuse a GS for 2 months publicly? Without anything happening? This game is corrupted and so unbalanced that it is not even funny.

People are quitting one after another and they have a good reason. GS are quitting too since they realize the GMs don't care about the game. I stopped buying AP once the only person PM Memphis that cared about the game left since you removed him for no reason.

Seriously , if you are going to service, then please do so.  

I feel like quoting this over and over again so superman gets to read it.

But yea, If you want us wt players and (3000+ Who quitted) to come back and start spending ap in the game, you need to,

- Move Memphis back
- Balance and fix all the FPS games (Mainly Wolfteam)
- More communications with the community (Easily fixed by moving memphis back)
- Banning hackers permanently instead of giving them another chances.
- Patch the hacks.
- More weekly maintenance.