Total Votes :: 387 Votes

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
PostedMar 03, 2013 3:29 pm
MightySiQin wrote:
Oberonu wrote:
I gave it a 4.

I know the gm and gs team try, although there's so much to get done.

The reason why it's not a 5 is because it seems almost every game aeriagames has is just repetition of others, with slight differences. Even the storylines are predictable and the games are predictable. Even some old and recent games have bugs, which should stay in betas and testing servers.

To get a 5, I supposed the best thing aeria could do is have a game I can truly get lost in. Something unique, fun, funny, keeps me on my toes, and much more. I want a game I can truly get lost in, not just copies of everything else that's been done. It seems an impossible goal, but I am sure aeria can do it.

The strategy games are easy, fps are predictable with too many hackers due to their lack of talent so resort to hacking (only way I can explain so many fps hackers are lack of talent, which is respectful way of saying it), rpg games along with most of the others are just copies of the same games which gets boring fast, a lot of bugs all around in released games, and much more. Do something or even make/find a game that enthralls a player and challenges them all around but makes it fun, funny, exciting, and more. Great customer service as long as you don't become like crappy EA and so much potential, but potential seems lost.....  

lol you voted a 4 cus u believe tha GMs and GSs are trying...Oberonu, you have faith in these people more than a worshiper cleric believes in God.
or cos you're just a GS..lol
here's a thing, nearly 730 days ago (2 years) , less or more, a stupid person decided to fix the DWO causing the whole server to fall in lag and crashs, yet we still in the same ...thing.
how funny, I don't think that there are actually GMs so they can "try" ..lol
ehh poor me, I wish I had as much faith as yours.  
GMs yes

GS's not so much for shaiya at least.

The problem is and always will be Aerias business model of getting as much money as quickly and as efficiently as possibly putting customer service second. The GMs genuinely care for the most part but the company they work from is really a load of horse s***.

Money > Customer service. Its why no action is ever taken despite what people say, minimal effort for maximum profit with no regard for the middle.

On shaiya at least, the GMs will try and cushion the blow but to little effect, its not their fault they are understaffed and overworked with more problems than they can handle probably worth more than Aeria is paying them. That said there are ways the teams can improve their communication with the community if nothing else that would require mere moments of time.

To quote Avyn, its like yelling at a waitress because the restaurant you are eating at is out of steak, she doesn't order the steak, she doesn't deliver the steak, all she does is takes the steak from the kitchen to your table.

Do not mistake me for defending Aeria, i do not, but the GMs are not the ones at fault.

- Courtesy of the Great Avyn
Advertisement

FriedMcNuggets_

Rank 0
PostedMar 03, 2013 3:36 pm

Somewhat Good

Ehh
I'd Rate it a 3 Its somewhat good at least they make an effort to help sometimes with the Tickets and stuff, i know they're working IG and what not but they need to fix most of the bugs and stuff and with the Spamming of Hack Websites on SoldierFront its just too much.

alex0911

Rank 3
alex0911
PostedMar 03, 2013 4:18 pm

AVA

+ Updates are gradually improving
+ Service for when I got my account back from the hacker, and when I got my missing rewards without question
- That account hacker is still not banned, along with many other hackers in-game
- Taking the servers down whenever you feel like it
- VERY repetitive events, play X hours on Y map to receive Z euros, boring...
- Servers are just... pathetic

Perhaps I was generous with my rating, because the positives are the least that I expect from your service

Aznteck

Rank 5.1
Aznteck
PostedMar 03, 2013 4:26 pm
TIL, Aeria doesn't perm ban hackers, especially those who buy cash items.

*Insert a bunch of Wolf Team related posts*

Nanikaru

Rank 1
PostedMar 03, 2013 5:18 pm
I vote 2 for eden eternal,

because I find a lot of glitches in all sorts of maps that a lot of people claim to call them as "their own place/house/hideout" -_- It annoys me a lot, and I keep finding some....idk...they're circled in the picture below:

Quitting aeria, baii ill miss ya guys ;.;

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedMar 03, 2013 5:29 pm
Nanikaru wrote:

because I find a lot of glitches in all sorts of maps that a lot of people claim to call them as "their own place/house/hideout" -_- It annoys me a lot, and I keep finding some....idk...they're circled in the picture below:

You realize that this is a graphical glitch that isn't common with all clients? Also that this is a developer issue and should be brought up on the EE forums. Usually bugs like that can be fixed that way, however I believe that issue is on your end, try updating your graphics card.

Sanku16

Rank 3
Sanku16
PostedMar 03, 2013 5:52 pm
To be honest, The ones who votes 3,4 or 5 are either, GS, Wanabe Gs (they're trying to become one), or the newcomers.

It doesn't take much effort to realize how missed up the costumer service here in team action games and also how their games are slowly dying or dead.

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedMar 03, 2013 6:06 pm
Sanku16 wrote:
To be honest, The ones who votes 3,4 or 5 are either, GS, Wanabe Gs (they're trying to become one), or the newcomers.

It doesn't take much effort to realize how missed up the costumer service here in team action games and also how their games are slowly dying or dead.  
Anyone can have an opinion, y'know, and some (very little) of Aeria's games are doing ok. They aren't snowballing. Yet.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

idleninja007

Heroic Founder: Soldier Front 2
idleninja007
PostedMar 03, 2013 6:42 pm
1 for SF. Hacks have gone weeks without being patched, we are lucky to get one post a month from official management, and the servers are even more laggy and registering less shots than last month.

Siviard

Rank 3
Siviard
PostedMar 03, 2013 6:50 pm
qawsar wrote:
Nanikaru wrote:

<snipped>]  

You realize that this is a graphical glitch that isn't common with all clients? Also that this is a developer issue and should be brought up on the EE forums. Usually bugs like that can be fixed that way, however I believe that issue is on your end, try updating your graphics card.  
Yeah... except for the fact that it isn't a graphical glitch, it's terrain glitching. You run over those spots in just the right way, and you fall through. Last time I checked, hitbox collisions with terrain like that have absolutely nothing to do with your graphics card. And to address your thing about bringing it up on the EE forums, it was stated and reported by users that these error existed during Closed Beta Testing. I know X-Legend is notorious for breaking things and taking forever to fix them, guild war schedule in GF comes to mind, but for a bug to be in existence for over a year could mean that Aeria hasn't even bothered to press to issue with X-Legend.

Every post of yours I see in here is a suck up to Aeria. I don't give a **** if you like Aeria as a company, but don't be passive aggressive to those of us who have legitimate criticism against them.