18%70 Votes
14%56 Votes
1 (Poor)
41%162 Votes
Total Votes :: 387 Votes

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedFeb 27, 2013 1:39 pm   Last edited by Superman0X on Mar 25, 2013 3:39 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Feedback Poll 02/27/13

We run this monthly, to see how we are progressing (if at all).

The topic is: How would you rate Aeria Games Service?

5 is considered the best rating.
1 is considered the worst rating.

You are free to decide on your own what exactly this means.
You are free to post here any details that you would like to share.
Please feel free to state whether you have seen any changes in the past 30 days, and what you think about them.

The overall score of this poll, as well as a summary of the comments posted will be given to management.

Note: Random AP rewards may be given to accounts that post comments.

---Additional Information---

We will be sending out email surveys again this month. We will be using survey monkey, and the email should look something like this:

Subject: Aeria Games Customer Survey
Body: Aeria Games is conducting a monthly survey, and your response would be appreciated. You're email was chosen because you have submitted a service request in the past 30 days.

Here is a link to the survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx

This link is uniquely tied to this survey and your email address. Please do not forward this message.

Thanks for your participation!

Please note: If you do not wish to receive further emails from us, please click the link below, and you will be automatically removed from our mailing list.
http://www.surveymonkey.com/optout.aspx

Advertisement

vathanan93

Rank 3
vathanan93
PostedFeb 27, 2013 1:42 pm
Need to fix the bugs, hacks, gold forge and balance wolfteam

oruspi

Rank 5
oruspi
PostedFeb 27, 2013 1:45 pm   Last edited by oruspi on Feb 27, 2013 8:06 pm. Edited 3 times in total
I'd rate Aeria a 1..Again..

Anyways, you guys should really try to balance WT and maybe make more events. The community of WT is so childish.. Spammers, power posters, harassers.. Everywhere... GM's should keep an eye on the SB and take more action against hackers, abusers, etc...

I also want to add that the GM's should have better communication with the community and the GS's.

Edit : I reported a guy for like 3 times already, for harassment.. Team Action never takes Action? Why is their name even Team Action? So whatsup with that? Answer ploxx..
Explanation please...

KenderTDS

Rank 1
PostedFeb 27, 2013 1:45 pm
Not much is being done to fix current problems with games. Your focus seems to be only in rolling out new games that have issues to try and milk money out of before they are bugged beyond belief.

1. Fix your current games and save your customer base
2. Provide new content for your current games and save your customer base.
3. After you do steps 1 and 2 roll out new games that have been tested correctly to expand your customer base.

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedFeb 27, 2013 2:16 pm
I vote 3 for Grand Fantasia. Why?

Grand Fantasia is finally stablizing itself out. Sort of, anyway. The gap between AP buyers and non-ap buyers is still huge, but that's to be expected. The GM's are really putting a lot of work ethic into GF to try to get it back on its feet, and I commend them for doing so.

Aeria's overall performance? -9000. I still see a great number of threads to where the games are just in the toilet. It isn't just the cry babies anymore, it's actually semi-intelligent people. From what I see, Last Chaos, Shaiya, A.V.A, DWO, and the rest of the games that Aeria is publishing (minus the newly released games) are just on a road to dead. It seems people are really only actually playing, just for their friends. Based on what I've seen, there is absolutely no GM communication for DWO stated in a very well put together rant here.

Veterans of Aeria Games are leaving more and more by the day. The way I see it, you're just going to repeat this cycle over and over again. Like an actual Dynasty itself, you receive the mandate of heaven (players say Aeria used to be good), you go through a Golden Age (hurrseewhutididthurrr?), horrible events come to pass, then we all kill you. The end.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

GirlBlunder

Rank 4
GirlBlunder
PostedFeb 27, 2013 2:17 pm
I gave you a 1.

1. Poor game support. I don't mean ticket responses and such, I mean the games get worse and worse quality wise. More bugs, more lag, more hackers. It seems like next to nothing is being fixed. I've stared at the same bug for months wondering well if that's low on Aeria's list...and so is apparently hackers...what is at the top? Then I see "New sale on _____ for a limited time!" Oh yeah, that's the priority.

2. Stop getting new freaking games when the ones you have are becoming utterly terrible and almost unplayable. This isn't just one or two or even three games. These are games all across the board.

3. When gamesages in multiple games are all talking about resigning, I think there's a problem you should TAKE NOTICE OF. If the people you saw fit to put in those spots for their positive natures are giving up on you...don't you think that's a clue? Wake up.

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedFeb 27, 2013 2:29 pm
I gave you a 2, because I'm in a good mood.

The state of Grand Fantasia hasn't been getting any better, and the only "change" that's happening is the friend-groups leaving and moving on to different and better games. The promotions are horrible and it seems like our feedback doesn't get taken a slightly bit into consideration. The player communication took a step back, a GM that got RTed for power abuse is still working, bugs listed as "noted" not getting any updates.. the overall state of the game is just bad, and it doesn't seem like they're intending on do anything about it.

Aeria deserves a -1 tbh. You have these feedback polls every month, you can see the same issues brought up every month.. and there's no improvement. Not going to bother listing all the issues with Aeria and how you guys manage stuff, just look back on the thread from last month, the one from a year ago or any of the threads in-between.

deatheater59

Rank 5
deatheater59
PostedFeb 27, 2013 2:34 pm
5 for DKO Smile
DKO is doing great.A lot of support and work is being put into DKO and I like that. So good job Aeria Smile

Madmax.77

Rank 0
PostedFeb 27, 2013 2:38 pm
From me:2
1.Hackers is annoying,ruining all games(do something to keep hackers out more then 3 days)
2.Balance game! EM-32Mc out from WolfHunt,SE chars keept but remove the ice Scratch(white red,green- u know what u mean).
3.PT events in week end.
4.Item Forge
5.Vip Lounge Gold(was just a project?)
6.Burnning week-end!
We apreciate u to want to comunicate with us(WT forum comunity),i know u reed the threads,so just answers:People... burning is out forever,....item forge back sun,....vip lounge project fail,....etc(my opinion,dont offence), or just say ur words about this questions!
Sry for my poor english!

PS:Stop the hackers!
Best regards!

ghostcannon

Rank 5
ghostcannon
PostedFeb 27, 2013 2:55 pm
Vote: 3

• The wave of hackers lately is causing chaoes in Wolfteam game play where Calssic Modes you see someone using wolves, and in wolves modes you see someone using humans. We need a patch soon and a stronger APEX protection hacking system. Push Softnyx to their toes to send those patches ASAP (top priority).
  • Playing time Events and Burning Events were removed for the last 2-3 weekends. This is something players look for and are being asking for a while with no clue why they disappeared all of a sudden.
  • Sad to see two great GSs quitting the WT Team: [GS]Prodigy and [GS]Pakiman
  • RTs are being taken care accordingly as reported. Thanks to the amazing WT GMs team.
  • Happy to see that we have four new GSs into the Wolfteam EN community: [GS]Texas, [GS]Big, [GS]Lightz, and welcome back our beloved [GS]Blayde.

Credit to [GS]Abso for the Siggy