GMPaladin

Rank 4
GMPaladin
PostedFeb 28, 2013 4:18 pm
Lime Odyssey's website will receive an update/redesign/makeover between now and when the game is re-launched. The content of the website will as well. Very Happy

Advertisement

yara4ever

Rank 0
yara4ever
PostedFeb 28, 2013 4:30 pm
GMPaladin wrote:
Lime Odyssey's website will receive an update/redesign/makeover between now and when the game is re-launched. The content of the website will as well. Very Happy  

A wild GM appeared! Very Happy
Thanks for the information GMPaladin, can't wait for it! Very Happy

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedFeb 28, 2013 4:46 pm
GMPaladin wrote:

Seriously?? That give's me a lot more hope now that Aeria is actually gonna do something about the website woot \o/

abringley1083

Rank 0
abringley1083
PostedFeb 28, 2013 4:50 pm
GMPaladin wrote:

*changes feedback on monthly Aeria check up* Yay for GM's!!! We love you!

xSerenitas

Rank 2
xSerenitas
PostedFeb 28, 2013 5:58 pm
GMPaladin wrote:

Wow, way to appear and prove me completely wrong. xD

Thank you so much, GMPaladin! I can't wait to see what the new website will look like! c:

Siviard

Rank 3
Siviard
PostedFeb 28, 2013 8:06 pm
I don't know whether to be pleased that a GM finally said something, even though it wasn't related to the game, after being ignored, except for thread locks, for 6 months or to be sad that it took 6 months for them to actually say something relevant.

xSerenitas

Rank 2
xSerenitas
PostedFeb 28, 2013 10:37 pm
Siviard wrote:
I don't know whether to be pleased that a GM finally said something, even though it wasn't related to the game, after being ignored, except for thread locks, for 6 months or to be sad that it took 6 months for them to actually say something relevant.  

Well, to be fair, Aeria isn't entirely at fault for this. The developers of LO, Cykan Ent., are very protective of their game, and any updates that might have been posted by Aeria would have had to been approved by Cykan first. My guess is that Cykan didn't want to give Aeria the green light to post anything until they were sure the game was ready to be launched in Korea.

But on the other hand, Nyago could have given us small updates, even if they were just to say that there was no new information on LO yet. I do agree with you on that part.

DrummerDude34

Rank 0
DrummerDude34
PostedMar 01, 2013 8:42 am
xSerenitas wrote:

But on the other hand, Nyago could have given us small updates, even if they were just to say that there was no new information on LO yet. I do agree with you on that part.  

I agree with that as well but I always get my hopes up when I first see an update. So if I saw that and started reading just to find nothing there I would probably be really depressed and start chain smoking wandering when a real update was coming. But that's just me. And since we're on the subject I'm glad the website will get updated but I don't think it will change too much. I'm all for it tho. Hope it has a big change. Very Happy

XxDaRkMs3ryxX

Rank 0
XxDaRkMs3ryxX
PostedMar 01, 2013 12:00 pm
This is sweeT, a new website update woohooo!!^^

I Did Not Ask For The Darkness, But Yet I Can't Seem To Escape It..Tied By An Unbreakable Thread..

Jaia2442

Rank 2
Jaia2442
PostedMar 01, 2013 8:59 pm
Very Happy
YAY!