ebby224x

Rank 0
ebby224x
PostedFeb 26, 2013 9:20 pm

just wondering about out Lime odyssey website

I just wanted to know about the LO website
Helle LO players i dont know if i should being asking this yet >.< im writing this since were getting a little closer to playing LO im wondering if our LO website will have a make over or re done or will it stay like it is ? Smile i just wanted to see what guys think of or have you thought about it ^^ sorry again if this isnt suppose to be asked Dx im dieing to know thank you for thoughs who answer :3 i hope its ok to post this love Kikixchan <3 ( Ebby ) ^ ^
Advertisement

xSerenitas

Rank 2
xSerenitas
PostedFeb 26, 2013 10:30 pm
I would hope to see a make-over of the AeriaGames website for LO, since it's been that way for a very long time. I'm not a fan of the main page's looks at all, especially when compared to more colorful and elegant designs like the ones used for Eden Eternal and DKO. That's just my opinion, though.

While there is some outdated information on the site that will need fixing, it all comes down to whether or not Aeria decides that the page needs a complete visual makeover or that it doesn't. I'm thinking the latter.

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedFeb 26, 2013 11:53 pm
The main design of the website is the same throughout all of Aeria's websites.

I really doubt that they'll change it, but they really should.

Aeria's websites aren't the best and aren't updated much at all, so I hope they do LO justice and do something different this time.

Jaia2442

Rank 2
Jaia2442
PostedFeb 27, 2013 7:16 am
qawsar wrote:
The main design of the website is the same throughout all of Aeria's websites.

I really doubt that they'll change it, but they really should.

Aeria's websites aren't the best and aren't updated much at all, so I hope they do LO justice and do something different this time.  

Agreed, it will bring more attention towards players.

Darkoviax

Rank 1
Darkoviax
PostedFeb 27, 2013 8:10 am
I don't mind the look of the site, but, the border has been broken for a long time now (it might just be for me though..?).

ebby224x

Rank 0
ebby224x
PostedFeb 27, 2013 8:59 am
Darkoviax wrote:
I don't mind the look of the site, but, the border has been broken for a long time now (it might just be for me though..?).  
broken what do you mean ? o.o lol and yeah i know i dont mind it either its just well since LO the game its self re done now so id assume that the site might of needed some new layout or somthing xD since LO has changed nearly completely if you get what i mean Smile

Darkoviax

Rank 1
Darkoviax
PostedFeb 27, 2013 6:23 pm
ebby224x wrote:
broken what do you mean ? o.o lol and yeah i know i dont mind it either its just well since LO the game its self re done now so id assume that the site might of needed some new layout or somthing xD since LO has changed nearly completely if you get what i mean Smile  

Looks like this on every browser / computer I've used ever since the Aeria site revamp last year.

xSerenitas

Rank 2
xSerenitas
PostedFeb 27, 2013 6:30 pm   Last edited by xSerenitas on Feb 27, 2013 8:50 pm. Edited 1 time in total
^ It looks that way for me, too. I don't think it's broken, but just really bad web design.

Like I said, I'm all for the website getting a make-over, but it probably won't happen.

Jaia2442

Rank 2
Jaia2442
PostedFeb 27, 2013 7:52 pm
LO WEBPAGE MAKEOVER! LO WEBPAGE MAKEOVR! LO WEBPAGE MAKEOVER! LO WEBPAGE MAKEOVER! (Starting something here)

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedFeb 27, 2013 8:14 pm
Now that I think of it, it might be a lot of work to make things look different from their "standard".

Updating news and such across all the websites and things like that (although fairly easy to improve upon) is just much easier to do with the same old design.

But I do hope they do something like the guide thing at least, just something more xD