GirlBlunder

Rank 4
GirlBlunder
PostedMar 06, 2013 9:37 am
Space_Agent wrote:
GirlBlunder wrote:
GMJediMike wrote:
I received the gifts for logging in.

You did, I didn't on any of my accounts. Pro men.

If you can't do burning or gold forge or anything...why not do something creative that you *can* do. I hope that playtime is really epic, because the little hope I had for you is dying.

It may not be your fault, but you're not being creative enough to work around things and the community is just getting more ****ed off.  

Well hey, I didn't get the prizes either and I didn't really mind about that myself. Now I agree that it's kind of sad to not get any gifts out of that log-in event at all.

Burning Event's been broken for a long time now.
Gold Forge also taken down which is bit saddening as it was a way for gold users to get some decent items.

I wanted to suggest whenever Burning event comes back, It should be a week or two durated event as a repayment for it being broken.
But we'll see.

About the PT - I plan to have a chat with Jedi at some point about that but don't just let your hopes go down still.  

I don't care about the prizes at all. What I care about is everything being broken and having nothing to balance that out.

What about all the other people that logged in hoping to get free stuff but didn't?

The negatives are stacking up, and more people are quitting. There has to be something to balance out all the fail. But there hasn't been. Only MORE fail. The quitting rate is the highest I've seen for some time.

JM, you're NOT GETTING IT.
Advertisement

Space_Agent

Rank 3
Space_Agent
PostedMar 06, 2013 9:48 am
GirlBlunder wrote:
Space_Agent wrote:
GirlBlunder wrote:
GMJediMike wrote:
I received the gifts for logging in.

You did, I didn't on any of my accounts. Pro men.

If you can't do burning or gold forge or anything...why not do something creative that you *can* do. I hope that playtime is really epic, because the little hope I had for you is dying.

It may not be your fault, but you're not being creative enough to work around things and the community is just getting more ****ed off.  

Well hey, I didn't get the prizes either and I didn't really mind about that myself. Now I agree that it's kind of sad to not get any gifts out of that log-in event at all.

Burning Event's been broken for a long time now.
Gold Forge also taken down which is bit saddening as it was a way for gold users to get some decent items.

I wanted to suggest whenever Burning event comes back, It should be a week or two durated event as a repayment for it being broken.
But we'll see.

About the PT - I plan to have a chat with Jedi at some point about that but don't just let your hopes go down still.  

I don't care about the prizes at all. What I care about is everything being broken and having nothing to balance that out.

What about all the other people that logged in hoping to get free stuff but didn't?

The negatives are stacking up, and more people are quitting. There has to be something to balance out all the fail. But there hasn't been. Only MORE fail. The quitting rate is the highest I've seen for some time.

JM, you're NOT GETTING IT.  

We're at the time where everything's gone downside a lot.
We've missed the log-in gifts and other people have waited for such a long time and as you mentioned, it's broken.

But I still am expecting that the PT will be great at that certain moment. That is whenever it gets up and running again.
As for the quitting rate; It has been definitely the highest i've seen even myself for a long time.

As for now I'll still keep my word that I'll have a chat with Jedi about the PlayTime atleast.

iGoldDragon

Rank 5.1
iGoldDragon
PostedMar 15, 2013 11:18 pm
Woot!