Author Message

TheEwwyGoo

Rank 0
TheEwwyGoo
Joined
21 May 2011
Posts
192
Location
Wall United States
PostedMar 16, 2013 9:03 pm
I did love ur idea and positioning of everything tho Razz and I have an idea I'm going to use one of ur Siggies and put effects on them O.O

NotTanked And UberTwink Proud Member Of MasoKiss 30-39 pvper :P Tanked and NotTanked Proud Member Of Destruction 1-15 Pvper In Shaiya
Advertisement

marielle18fbbs

Rank 5
marielle18fbbs
Joined
21 Dec 2010
Posts
3723
Location
Netherlands
PostedMar 17, 2013 6:17 am
TheEwwyGoo wrote:
I did love ur idea and positioning of everything tho Razz and I have an idea I'm going to use one of ur Siggies and put effects on them O.O  


Rather not. That would be claiming :/ copyrights and such.

marielle18fbbs

Rank 5
marielle18fbbs
Joined
21 Dec 2010
Posts
3723
Location
Netherlands
PostedMar 17, 2013 6:43 am   Last edited by marielle18fbbs on Mar 17, 2013 7:56 am. Edited 1 time in total
@TheEwwyGoo

How about this one?



Code:
[IMG]http://i1337.photobucket.com/albums/o675/TenshiMari/NotTanked-panda-2_zps996dbcd2.gif[/IMG]


Avatar:

http://i1337.photobucket.com/albums/o675/TenshiMari/Tankedpanda2avatarcopy_zpsae37f13e.png

Click the link. Save the file on your comp. Set as profile picture. Smile and you're done

marielle18fbbs

Rank 5
marielle18fbbs
Joined
21 Dec 2010
Posts
3723
Location
Netherlands
PostedMar 17, 2013 7:45 am
For Ross <333

your old one:


Code:
[IMG]http://i1337.photobucket.com/albums/o675/TenshiMari/ross-sunblade-first-try-animated_zps3c44b3b6.gif[/IMG]


new one:


Code:
[IMG]http://i1337.photobucket.com/albums/o675/TenshiMari/rosssunbladecopy_zpsc05a1b47.png[/IMG]

TheEwwyGoo

Rank 0
TheEwwyGoo
Joined
21 May 2011
Posts
192
Location
Wall United States
PostedMar 17, 2013 11:29 am
Thanks alot I think Im going to use this one for a while Razz

NotTanked And UberTwink Proud Member Of MasoKiss 30-39 pvper :P Tanked and NotTanked Proud Member Of Destruction 1-15 Pvper In Shaiya

marielle18fbbs

Rank 5
marielle18fbbs
Joined
21 Dec 2010
Posts
3723
Location
Netherlands
PostedMar 17, 2013 12:08 pm
TheEwwyGoo wrote:
I really hope this doesn't come out mean but I'm not so into the blurryness it kinda disregards the shape of the panda >.> would u mind making another one plz? I will put this on my profile ofc tho!  


Will you still add the first panda sig to your profile?

AngelofDeath.i.

Rank 2
AngelofDeath.i.
Joined
16 Nov 2012
Posts
481
Location
United States
PostedMar 20, 2013 8:06 pm
Toon Name: Supreme
Quote: up to you, something cool
Animated: Yes
Theme and Tags: Snowing, Windy, Bloods, Ground cover in snow, dead bodies
Matching Avatar: no
Name viewed in avatar: no
Preferred Image: http://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd471/iamawesome7/League_of_Legends-2012_Game_Featured_HD_Wallpaper_medium_zpsf0dc0e4d.jpg

Thanks in advance, have fun making it. Looking forward to it

marielle18fbbs

Rank 5
marielle18fbbs
Joined
21 Dec 2010
Posts
3723
Location
Netherlands
PostedMar 22, 2013 3:25 am   Last edited by marielle18fbbs on Mar 22, 2013 6:19 am. Edited 1 time in total
AngelofDeath.i. wrote:
Toon Name: Supreme
Quote: up to you, something cool
Animated: Yes
Theme and Tags: Snowing, Windy, Bloods, Ground cover in snow, dead bodies
Matching Avatar: no
Name viewed in avatar: no
Preferred Image: http://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd471/iamawesome7/League_of_Legends-2012_Game_Featured_HD_Wallpaper_medium_zpsf0dc0e4d.jpg

Thanks in advance, have fun making it. Looking forward to it  


I was unable to use that image since it wasn't a render. A render is a picture without a background. I couldn't find something with dead bodies either, but I hope you still like it


Code:
[IMG]http://i1337.photobucket.com/albums/o675/TenshiMari/supreme-first-attempt_zps4e4ca6b3.gif[/IMG]



Code:
[IMG]http://i1337.photobucket.com/albums/o675/TenshiMari/supreme-second-attempt_zps88fa4f88.gif[/IMG]

AngelofDeath.i.

Rank 2
AngelofDeath.i.
Joined
16 Nov 2012
Posts
481
Location
United States
PostedMar 22, 2013 4:35 am
marielle18fbbs wrote:
AngelofDeath.i. wrote:
Toon Name: Supreme
Quote: up to you, something cool
Animated: Yes
Theme and Tags: Snowing, Windy, Bloods, Ground cover in snow, dead bodies
Matching Avatar: no
Name viewed in avatar: no
Preferred Image: http://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd471/iamawesome7/League_of_Legends-2012_Game_Featured_HD_Wallpaper_medium_zpsf0dc0e4d.jpg

Thanks in advance, have fun making it. Looking forward to it  


I was unable to use that image since it wasn't a render. A render is a picture without a background. I couldn't find something with dead bodies either, but I hope you still like it




Code:
[IMG]http://i1337.photobucket.com/albums/o675/TenshiMari/supreme-second-attempt_zps88fa4f88.gif[/IMG]
 

It look nice but can you use this image instead pls: http://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd471/iamawesome7/6101_render_aion_archer_zps0dea7f31.png

marielle18fbbs

Rank 5
marielle18fbbs
Joined
21 Dec 2010
Posts
3723
Location
Netherlands
PostedMar 22, 2013 6:39 am   Last edited by marielle18fbbs on Mar 23, 2013 9:51 am. Edited 1 time in total
AngelofDeath.i. wrote:
marielle18fbbs wrote:
AngelofDeath.i. wrote:
Toon Name: Supreme
Quote: up to you, something cool
Animated: Yes
Theme and Tags: Snowing, Windy, Bloods, Ground cover in snow, dead bodies
Matching Avatar: no
Name viewed in avatar: no
Preferred Image: http://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd471/iamawesome7/League_of_Legends-2012_Game_Featured_HD_Wallpaper_medium_zpsf0dc0e4d.jpg

Thanks in advance, have fun making it. Looking forward to it  


I was unable to use that image since it wasn't a render. A render is a picture without a background.  

It look nice but can you use this image instead pls: http://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd471/iamawesome7/6101_render_aion_archer_zps0dea7f31.png  





Code:
[IMG]http://i1337.photobucket.com/albums/o675/TenshiMari/supreme-first-attempt-new-render_zps66183cf8.gif[/IMG]




Code:
[IMG]http://i1337.photobucket.com/albums/o675/TenshiMari/supreme-second-attempt-new-render_zps663e19df.gif[/IMG]
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: