Author Message

marielle18fbbs

Rank 5
marielle18fbbs
Joined
21 Dec 2010
Posts
3723
Location
Netherlands
PostedApr 25, 2013 10:36 am
BQlZz wrote:
Hey I would like to have Premade #21 with the name: -ALCOHOL- on it Smile  



Here you go


Code:
[IMG]http://i1337.photobucket.com/albums/o675/TenshiMari/premade21-alcohol_zps4a3187bf.png[/IMG]

Advertisement

BQlZz

Rank 2
BQlZz
Joined
06 Apr 2013
Posts
624
Location
WeedCity ;) Netherlands
PostedApr 25, 2013 11:08 am
marielle18fbbs wrote:
BQlZz wrote:
Hey I would like to have Premade #21 with the name: -ALCOHOL- on it Smile  



Here you go


Code:
[IMG]http://i1337.photobucket.com/albums/o675/TenshiMari/premade21-alcohol_zps4a3187bf.png[/IMG]
 

nice That's awesome Very Happy <33333!!

marielle18fbbs

Rank 5
marielle18fbbs
Joined
21 Dec 2010
Posts
3723
Location
Netherlands
PostedApr 28, 2013 4:48 am
My requests died it seems :C

Feel free to request a signature! ;D

BQlZz

Rank 2
BQlZz
Joined
06 Apr 2013
Posts
624
Location
WeedCity ;) Netherlands
PostedApr 28, 2013 5:24 am
Hey well I would like one more of you Very Happy.

Name: IceCube
Colors: Some thing with Blue/White
Theme: Ice Cube thingies would be cool Smile
Quote: I can't come up with a Quote. But if you do and it's about Ice it's nice Smile

Hope you will have fun making it ty hun ^^ <3

marielle18fbbs

Rank 5
marielle18fbbs
Joined
21 Dec 2010
Posts
3723
Location
Netherlands
PostedApr 28, 2013 1:11 pm
BQlZz wrote:
Hey well I would like one more of you Very Happy.

Name: IceCube
Colors: Some thing with Blue/White
Theme: Ice Cube thingies would be cool Smile
Quote: I can't come up with a Quote. But if you do and it's about Ice it's nice Smile

Hope you will have fun making it ty hun ^^ <3  



Hmm. you've already had 3 sigs in such a short period. How about a new avatar instead?
It would be a nice change to make you an avatar Smile

BQlZz

Rank 2
BQlZz
Joined
06 Apr 2013
Posts
624
Location
WeedCity ;) Netherlands
PostedApr 28, 2013 1:20 pm
marielle18fbbs wrote:
BQlZz wrote:
Hey well I would like one more of you Very Happy.

Name: IceCube
Colors: Some thing with Blue/White
Theme: Ice Cube thingies would be cool Smile
Quote: I can't come up with a Quote. But if you do and it's about Ice it's nice Smile

Hope you will have fun making it ty hun ^^ <3  



Hmm. you've already had 3 sigs in such a short period. How about a new avatar instead?
It would be a nice change to make you an avatar Smile  

Yeh sorry I requested a lil to much >.<, I just like them so much Very Happy. But yeh a New Avatar is awesome aswell Very Happy. I made this one for -BirD- my Self. but a nice change would be cool ^^

BQlZz

Rank 2
BQlZz
Joined
06 Apr 2013
Posts
624
Location
WeedCity ;) Netherlands
PostedApr 28, 2013 1:28 pm
I just tought I'de request one more since she got no requests Razz. Sorry for that ^^

marielle18fbbs

Rank 5
marielle18fbbs
Joined
21 Dec 2010
Posts
3723
Location
Netherlands
PostedApr 28, 2013 1:30 pm
BQlZz wrote:
I just tought I'de request one more since she got no requests Razz. Sorry for that ^^  


Oh dear you don't have to apologise ^^ don't be silly.
you never said anything bad, right? ;p

Now, what do you want me to add on your avatar? any specific name?
A render maybe?

BQlZz

Rank 2
BQlZz
Joined
06 Apr 2013
Posts
624
Location
WeedCity ;) Netherlands
PostedApr 28, 2013 1:34 pm
marielle18fbbs wrote:
BQlZz wrote:
I just tought I'de request one more since she got no requests Razz. Sorry for that ^^  


Oh dear you don't have to apologise ^^ don't be silly.
you never said anything bad, right? ;p

Now, what do you want me to add on your avatar? any specific name?
A render maybe?  

Well atm I'm not using just one Specific toon. So I dunno >.<. Maybe some thing with all of them on one Avatar if that's possible haha. Ice Cubes, Birds, Rainbows, and Alcoholic drinks....... No sorry I really can't come up with some thing haha.

marielle18fbbs

Rank 5
marielle18fbbs
Joined
21 Dec 2010
Posts
3723
Location
Netherlands
PostedApr 28, 2013 1:35 pm
BQlZz wrote:
marielle18fbbs wrote:
BQlZz wrote:
I just tought I'de request one more since she got no requests Razz. Sorry for that ^^  


Oh dear you don't have to apologise ^^ don't be silly.
you never said anything bad, right? ;p

Now, what do you want me to add on your avatar? any specific name?
A render maybe?  

Well atm I'm not using just one Specific toon. So I dunno >.<. Maybe some thing with all of them on one Avatar if that's possible haha. Ice Cubes, Birds, Rainbows, and Alcoholic drinks....... No sorry I really can't come up with some thing haha.  


An avatar without a name, then? and just rlly awesome and flashy with a badass render? Razz

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: