DingleMouse

Rank 0
PostedMar 01, 2013 12:24 pm
Euphoric77 wrote:
RollaR_50248 wrote:
The official site for the US version of the game had a recharge promotion for level 60 crystaloids and legendary stones - and other "stuff" - for servers around the age of s1 and older. (lower level stones were offered to the newer servers, so maybe level 50 promotion for s2 would be fitting). The promotion was offered as part of the new updates last week for the servers that had it early.

Will we be having the same promotion here? If not, doesn't that give those servers a substantial advantage in cross-server features where they will meet us who have not been provided the same opportunity?  

THIS!!!!!!! - There are pple running around cross server with full 60 legendary or so who did not have to drop 2.5 million gold each day into their guild because of these events. Not only do they have more lvl60 items, they also have better astrals because they used their money for that in stead of buying 5 stones a day.

On another note - we would like info on how our server can get the golden wings and the warlord medaillion. If this game goes cross server then give everyone the same means.

Thank you!  

I have noticed this also. Cross-server is dangerous when some servers have been given more opportunities for items from events. Sad I feel bad for anyone level 60 plus, it is rough out there.
Advertisement

Euphoric77

Rank 0
PostedMar 02, 2013 11:09 am
Bumping this - Please provide us with an update regarding balancing the game out compared to the other servers.

- Golden wings event?
- lvl60 set events

Would like to get a heads up on recharge and spend events - money is not growing on our backs and would like to be able to plan left and right.

mpmd23

Rank 0
mpmd23
PostedMar 02, 2013 11:42 am

[Q&A] Wartune 1.5 Part I

[Q&A] Wartune 1.5 Part I Part II
Euphoric77 wrote:
Bumping this - Please provide us with an update regarding balancing the game out compared to the other servers.

- Golden wings event?
- lvl60 set events

Would like to get a heads up on recharge and spend events - money is not growing on our backs and would like to be able to plan left and right.  
as nice as that would be Euphoric77 i dont think it will happen i am starting to see that all they want or care about is the money they can get from players thier are some many bugs in game now and nothing has been done to fix them and on top of that we got shafted in this patch that made it even more unbalanced not just by a little but by a very big amount

Aeria.Mazinger

Aeria: Product Manager
Aeria.Mazinger
PostedMar 02, 2013 2:07 pm

Re: [Q&A] Wartune 1.5 Part I

[Q&A] Wartune 1.5 Part I Part II
mpmd23 wrote:
Euphoric77 wrote:

- Golden wings event?
- lvl60 set events

as nice as that would be Euphoric77 i dont think it will happen i am starting to see that all they want or care about is the money they can get from players thier are some many bugs in game now and nothing has been done to fix them and on top of that we got shafted in this patch that made it even more unbalanced not just by a little but by a very big amount  

Well, it's too early to say. Let's hold your judgement after we receive March's event content.

lilvietboy4

Rank 0
PostedMar 03, 2013 11:24 am
Battle ground time is bad. you should make it at 9:00pm like the old one.

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
PostedMar 03, 2013 11:39 am
lilvietboy4 wrote:

battleground times are being trialed and still subject to change. Hopefully there will be enough bad feedback about it to force a change when it gets reviewed. Please do not expect the changes to be immediate, they need to give it a fair chance to trial it.

mpmd23

Rank 0
mpmd23
PostedMar 03, 2013 11:45 am

Q&A] Wartune 1.5 Part I Part II

Q&A] Wartune 1.5 Part I Part II
RollaR_50248 wrote:
lilvietboy4 wrote:

battleground times are being trialed and still subject to change. Hopefully there will be enough bad feedback about it to force a change when it gets reviewed. Please do not expect the changes to be immediate, they need to give it a fair chance to trial it.  
you can wait and give it a chance me and 30 other players are looking for another game i will not say their names because it would not be fair to them but bettween the times of bg's and the other stuff it crosses the line and all we are told is to wait wait wait give it a chance so that we can see that it is still not going to work that way. yes we are ticked off .