Aeria.Mazinger

Aeria: Product Manager
Aeria.Mazinger
PostedFeb 27, 2013 9:19 pm
Aeria.Mazinger wrote:
loveableneko wrote:
synexxus226 wrote:
will this compensation be the same as winning ? or will it be somthing that will be minor compared to the winnings that we would have received... would just like 2 know what the compensation pack will entail if possible. please give list so have somthing 2 look forward to. Smile  

probably a wait and see at this point unless he does know, also boo to the guild battle change i was hoping they might hold out on that update XD since it wasnt mentioned in the part one patch mazinger posted D:  

I have requested for the compensation item list.
Waiting for a reply.

Request was sent @ 5:50pm PST  

Gift Package content is TBD at the moment. I will have an update very soon.

Advertisement

1ForLyfe

Rank 0
1ForLyfe
PostedFeb 27, 2013 9:28 pm
yay new stuff!!!!

And hopefully it is a decent pack, my guild would've taken 2nd or 3rd place easy but now will be pushed to 6th-8th. D: (Titans s2)

EDIT
I almost forgot to ask my question. It kind of falls under the category of, "is it hard?" that was asked already but a different way I suppose.

How will spawns be determined? Like...
More active guildies = more spawns?
Higher guild rank = stronger spawns?
Do the monsters Auto adjust to the lvl of the player attacking it?
ect

Muzii12

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Muzii12
PostedFeb 27, 2013 10:19 pm
1ForLyfe wrote:
yay new stuff!!!!

And hopefully it is a decent pack, my guild would've taken 2nd or 3rd place easy but now will be pushed to 6th-8th. D: (Titans s2)

EDIT
I almost forgot to ask my question. It kind of falls under the category of, "is it hard?" that was asked already but a different way I suppose.

How will spawns be determined? Like...
More active guildies = more spawns?
Higher guild rank = stronger spawns?
Do the monsters Auto adjust to the lvl of the player attacking it?
ect  

i think your question is on Divine Altar, focusing on how hard would monster be??
well if thats wht u meant then my following answer will help u gain some knowledge ^^

spawn of monster is gonna be on 5 waves one after another in a span time of 5 mins each

each wave monster will be stronger than the previous wave hence 5th wave of monsters are gonna be strongest.

and der is no connection of more active guild or higher rank guild here everyone will face same type of monster in each waves

1ForLyfe

Rank 0
1ForLyfe
PostedFeb 27, 2013 10:36 pm
Muzii12 wrote:
1ForLyfe wrote:
-snip-  

i think your question is on Divine Altar, focusing on how hard would monster be??
well if thats wht u meant then my following answer will help u gain some knowledge ^^

spawn of monster is gonna be on 5 waves one after another in a span time of 5 mins each

each wave monster will be stronger than the previous wave hence 5th wave of monsters are gonna be strongest.

and der is no connection of more active guild or higher rank guild here everyone will face same type of monster in each waves  

Thanks for the reply! Any idea where I can find the rewards out yet or no info on that as of yet?

Lyfe - 57 Bard/Sorc Raome - 59 Guard/Duelist

Aeria.Mazinger

Aeria: Product Manager
Aeria.Mazinger
PostedFeb 27, 2013 10:40 pm
1ForLyfe wrote:
Muzii12 wrote:
1ForLyfe wrote:
-snip-  

Thanks for the reply! Any idea where I can find the rewards out yet or no info on that as of yet?  

We are waiting on the list. I will let everyone knows once they have finalized a list.

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
PostedFeb 27, 2013 11:04 pm
The official site for the US version of the game had a recharge promotion for level 60 crystaloids and legendary stones - and other "stuff" - for servers around the age of s1 and older. (lower level stones were offered to the newer servers, so maybe level 50 promotion for s2 would be fitting). The promotion was offered as part of the new updates last week for the servers that had it early.

Will we be having the same promotion here? If not, doesn't that give those servers a substantial advantage in cross-server features where they will meet us who have not been provided the same opportunity?

Euphoric77

Rank 0
PostedMar 01, 2013 1:46 am
RollaR_50248 wrote:
The official site for the US version of the game had a recharge promotion for level 60 crystaloids and legendary stones - and other "stuff" - for servers around the age of s1 and older. (lower level stones were offered to the newer servers, so maybe level 50 promotion for s2 would be fitting). The promotion was offered as part of the new updates last week for the servers that had it early.

Will we be having the same promotion here? If not, doesn't that give those servers a substantial advantage in cross-server features where they will meet us who have not been provided the same opportunity?  

THIS!!!!!!! - There are pple running around cross server with full 60 legendary or so who did not have to drop 2.5 million gold each day into their guild because of these events. Not only do they have more lvl60 items, they also have better astrals because they used their money for that in stead of buying 5 stones a day.

On another note - we would like info on how our server can get the golden wings and the warlord medaillion. If this game goes cross server then give everyone the same means.

Thank you!

Suthirnadar

Rank 0
PostedMar 01, 2013 6:49 am

Taking all in

Take into consideration the asian time
When you bring on the changes pls also consider the timings of the asians there are many playing from the IST (indian standard time) region because all the events are in our night time and we cant play them

Jeenchurikyz

Rank 0
PostedMar 01, 2013 7:22 am

Need 2 Rose Petal

For Exchange Piggy card
Hi All..
I should still be able to get 2 rose petal on a 27/02 on a quest battleground ...,, but all servers are maintenance,,, i don't get it... and after maintenace i don't purchase rose petal in shop.. please help me to get rose petal again... less 2 more for exchange piggy card... Help Me GM.. Thanks

g.y.t

Rank 0
g.y.t
PostedMar 01, 2013 11:56 am

something stupid
Cross server battleground is insane...
How they want a server created betwen 1 month can compete versus 7 month one ??
This patch kill lot of pleasure in this game for all news server