DingleMouse

Rank 0
PostedFeb 27, 2013 3:56 pm

Re: [Q&A] Wartune 1.5 Part I Part II

Aeria.Mazinger wrote:
DingleMouse wrote:
Aeria.Mazinger wrote:

1. Version 1.5 will be coming to us on 2/27/2013. The update will start at 6:00PM PST on 2/27/2013 and it is estimated to take 4 hours to complete the update.

Does this mean no Guild War?  

Looks like we won't have guild war tonight.
I apologize for the inconvenience.  

No problem at all.

So who will win? The guild with the better BR? or
Guild Wars will be reset with update? Then this means what for the rest of the week GW? New GW times and update in the middle of the week.

I am just curious if you know the outcome of this.
Advertisement

loveableneko

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
loveableneko
PostedFeb 27, 2013 6:29 pm

DingleMouse wrote:
Aeria.Mazinger wrote:
DingleMouse wrote:
Aeria.Mazinger wrote:

1. Version 1.5 will be coming to us on 2/27/2013. The update will start at 6:00PM PST on 2/27/2013 and it is estimated to take 4 hours to complete the update.

No problem at all.

Guild Wars will be reset with update? Then this means what for the rest of the week GW? New GW times and update in the middle of the week.

usually the guild with the higher br wins by default

Muzii12

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Muzii12
PostedFeb 27, 2013 7:25 pm

DingleMouse wrote:
Aeria.Mazinger wrote:
DingleMouse wrote:
Aeria.Mazinger wrote:

No problem at all.

well we are gonna get compensation pack and i guess this week GW will get cancelled, and next week we will be having GW in the NEW format. and the compensation pack will be their to make up that GW loss as well...so nothing to worry i hope ^^

januuuuu

Rank 0
PostedFeb 27, 2013 7:43 pm

1BG....

poor asians
13:00-15:00 Battleground would cut into an hour of Group Arena and leave off an hour till World Boss.
22:00-23:00 is during Final World Boss of the day and leaves an hour gap between Guild War and World Boss.

13 to 15 is like 2 30 am to 4 30 am for me in INDIA so asian ppl cant play this time

22 to 23 is 11 30 am to 12 30 pm this far better time but we will have to do world boss so we skip 1 BG.....so we can just play 1BG...

WOW all new updates and jsut 1 BG u allow the asians to play? and again and again the same old question where no one answers "why do u over lap events of the day?" u got 1 to 11 game time with no activities use that time.....

09:00-11:00
14:00-16:00
21:00-23:00 these times i will say yes....and every one from asia will go with these times too*plz man be fare,we put lot of time and money for the fun and these timming are stealing them off...

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
PostedFeb 27, 2013 7:48 pm

Re: 1BG....

poor asians
januuuuu wrote:
13:00-15:00 Battleground would cut into an hour of Group Arena and leave off an hour till World Boss.
22:00-23:00 is during Final World Boss of the day and leaves an hour gap between Guild War and World Boss.

13 to 15 is like 2 30 am to 4 30 am for me in INDIA so asian ppl cant play this time

22 to 23 is 11 30 am to 12 30 pm this far better time but we will have to do world boss so we skip 1 BG.....so we can just play 1BG...

WOW all new updates and jsut 1 BG u allow the asians to play? and again and again the same old question where no one answers "why do u over lap events of the day?" u got 1 to 11 game time with no activities use that time.....

09:00-11:00
14:00-16:00
21:00-23:00 these times i will say yes....and every one from asia will go with these times too*plz man be fare,we put lot of time and money for the fun and these timming are stealing them off...  

As Mazinger has already mentioned, these times are just an initial trial to see what the turn out will be like, people can always provide feedback here in the forums which can be passed on to the devs. The trial should hopefully demonstrate that there is a real need to vary the times of bg, more in line which what Saveric suggested most likely.

zoiboi

Rank 0
PostedFeb 27, 2013 7:56 pm

New Schedule for Battleground

Well, I will say I do not like the 1300-1500 and 22-2300 schedule.

I live in the eastern US and can't be home from work in time for the first BG and the 2nd is 1am-2 am. I can't do that because I have to be conscious at work the next morning and 6 am rolls around fast.

This basically means I will never get to do Battleground again....way to go Wartune.

It will do on thing though...it will save me money because I don't need to invest in getting socketing rods and gems to improve my equipment as fast. Guess that means Wartune loses too since they just lost revenue.

Aeria.Mazinger

Aeria: Product Manager
Aeria.Mazinger
PostedFeb 27, 2013 8:13 pm

Muzii12 wrote:
DingleMouse wrote:
Aeria.Mazinger wrote:
DingleMouse wrote:
Aeria.Mazinger wrote:

No problem at all.

well we are gonna get compensation pack and i guess this week GW will get cancelled, and next week we will be having GW in the NEW format. and the compensation pack will be their to make up that GW loss as well...so nothing to worry i hope ^^  

Yes, the latest news from the developers is we will get an compensate for missing Guild War.

synexxus226

Rank 0
synexxus226
PostedFeb 27, 2013 8:23 pm
will this compensation be the same as winning ? or will it be somthing that will be minor compared to the winnings that we would have received... would just like 2 know what the compensation pack will entail if possible. please give list so have somthing 2 look forward to. Smile

loveableneko

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
loveableneko
PostedFeb 27, 2013 8:29 pm
synexxus226 wrote:
will this compensation be the same as winning ? or will it be somthing that will be minor compared to the winnings that we would have received... would just like 2 know what the compensation pack will entail if possible. please give list so have somthing 2 look forward to. Smile  

probably a wait and see at this point unless he does know, also boo to the guild battle change i was hoping they might hold out on that update XD since it wasnt mentioned in the part one patch mazinger posted D:

Aeria.Mazinger

Aeria: Product Manager
Aeria.Mazinger
PostedFeb 27, 2013 9:10 pm
loveableneko wrote:
synexxus226 wrote:

probably a wait and see at this point unless he does know, also boo to the guild battle change i was hoping they might hold out on that update XD since it wasnt mentioned in the part one patch mazinger posted D:  

I have requested for the compensation item list.
Waiting for a reply.

Request was sent @ 5:50pm PST