Aeria.Mazinger

Aeria: Product Manager
Aeria.Mazinger
PostedFeb 26, 2013 3:47 pm   Last edited by Aeria.Mazinger on Mar 13, 2013 2:11 pm. Edited 1 time in total

[Q&A] Wartune 1.5 Part I Part II

Hi All
This is Mazinger.
It's Tuesday, and we will have another session of Q&A.
We had a lot of questions from the last Q&A, so if it wasn't answered in the last forum thread and you didn't see it here, please forgive me.

Ask your questions again this week, I will try and give you an answer as soon as possible or during the next Q&A section.

Let's start off with an update for version 1.5. I will have to highlight some adjustments in the information that we have received from the developer and other updated information.

1. Version 1.5 will be coming to us on 2/27/2013. The update will start at 6:00PM PST on 2/27/2013 and it is estimated to take 4 hours to complete the update.

2. The Developer has decided to make some adjustments to the Cross Server Battleground schedule.
The number of session has been decreased from 10 to 5.
New Schedule: 13:00-15:00 PST and 22:00-23-00 PST

This adjustment was made to test the number of participants and make further adjustments in the future.

We are looking at adding and/or adjusting the schedule further to accommodate players from different parts of the world, so don't feel left out yet, because we will continue to study the numbers and ask for your opinion.

3. Divine Altar Detail:

• Timing for Divine alter
    Your Guild leader will decide when to start the divine Altar. Each Session lasts for 20 mins.
  • What is Mount Supply?
    Mount Whip
  • How hard is it?
    This one is difficult to answer, but I know there will be elite monsters and normal mobs.
    I guess there is something for everyone to do or fight.
  • What if I dead?
    There will be 1 min CD time after defeated by monster
  • Map: Here is the map

If you have any question and comment please reply to this thread. We will try our best to answer your question.

Thanks,
Mazinger
Advertisement

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
PostedFeb 26, 2013 4:44 pm
Thanks Mazinger, looking forward to this Smile

Saveric

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Saveric
PostedFeb 26, 2013 5:08 pm

Re: [Q&A] Wartune 1.5 Part I Part II

Aeria.Mazinger wrote:
Hi All
This is Mazinger.
We had a lot of questions from the last Q&A, so if it wasn't answered in the last forum thread and you didn't see it here, please forgive me.

Ask your questions again this week, I will try and give you an answer as soon as possible or during the next Q&A section.

Let's start off with an update for version 1.5. I will have to highlight some adjustments in the information that we have received from the developer and other updated information.

1. Version 1.5 will be coming to us on 2/27/2013. The update will start at 6:00PM PST on 2/27/2013 and it is estimated to take 4 hours to complete the update.

1) Maintenance time currently being set at 18:00 to 22:00 will interrupt Wednesday's Guild Battle and Battleground.

Currently there is an event going on that players need to do Battleground in order to get the quest done.

If the maintenance doesn't get done early can we have compensation for what was missed? Last week when another server's BG and GW got interrupted for maintenance they received the following:

UPDATE 5: So it would seem that the Devs, knowing they were going to take the servers down at 6pm PST, had already planned a compensation pack for everyone on Servers 1, 6, 10, 12, and 17. Once the servers are back online, you can claim the pack via the Event Prize button. Once claimed, the pack will arrive via in-game mail. The pack will contain 200k Gold, 200k Daru, 400 Insignias, and 30 Soul Crystals. This pack will be available until 23:59 PM (Server time) on Feb 22nd.  

Description: Okay, not so much an Activity, but those sneaky Devs put in a compensation pack for Rose Petals missed out due to the evening Battlegrounds being missed due to maintenance. And they didn't tell us! Bad naughty Devs, no cupcakes for you. But its Rose Petals for the players! Just click on the Event Prizes to claim the pack and it will arrive in your in game mailbox. The pack contains: Rose Petal x 2 and 1-3 Gem Pack x 1. This ends at 23:59 Server Time on February 22nd, so be sure to nab it before its gone!  

Aeria.Mazinger wrote:

2. The Developer has decided to make some adjustments to the Cross Server Battleground schedule.

This adjustment was made to test the number of participants and make further adjustments in the future.

We are looking at adding and/or adjusting the schedule further to accommodate players from different parts of the world, so don't feel left out yet, because we will continue to study the numbers and ask for your opinion.

If you have any question and comment please reply to this thread. We will try our best to answer your question.

Thanks,
Mazinger

Currently there are in game activities at:
11:00-12:00 World Boss
12:00-14:00 Group Arena
16:00-17:00 World Boss
18:00-20:00 Group Arena
20:00-21:00 Guild War
21:00-21:55 Battleground
22:00-23:00 World Boss

13:00-15:00 Battleground would cut into an hour of Group Arena and leave off an hour till World Boss.
22:00-23:00 is during Final World Boss of the day and leaves an hour gap between Guild War and World Boss.

If our Maintenance does end tonight at 22:00 exactly means we could still potentially make Battleground, but we'd do World Boss first since that is more important to most as we can make around 700k-1mil gold and daru in 10-15minutes. Which would leave 10 or so minutes left in first Battleground.

What if we have Brackets for Battleground at:
09:00-11:00
14:00-16:00
21:00-23:00

That would give us 3 brackets of 2 hour sections that only the last one has something at the same time as it being the World boss. The 09:00-11:00 would be helpful for all of our European afternoon players and Early morning US players. 14:00-16:00 would work for our Evening US, Late night European players. 21:00-23:00 would be for Late Night US, Early Morning EU players.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Exchange for the current events:

They are set to also end on the 27th. Perhaps could you get them set to end on the 29th for the Turn ins. So it's not at the same time as events end / maintenance that night. In case things go over, since some players will need those final 2 Petals from that final Battleground.

Aeria.Mazinger

Aeria.Mazinger
PostedFeb 26, 2013 5:58 pm
Hi Saveric,

1. Developer and Aeria had talked about a compensation package, so please stay tuned as I get more update on the situation. The developers are busy working this update, they were up to 5 am their time this morning to coordinate this update, so I don't want to put extra burden on them to pursue this topic, as I trust them that they will do the right thing. I will quietly wait for an email update from them.

2. I very much like these hours as well for the Crossserver Battleground.
However, the schedule I have posted previously has been set, at least for a week to get some data if this is optimal for max player participation. But I will relay this suggestion to our developer and see if they are on board with this in our discussion after the version 1.5 arrives. Of course, after a week worth play on 1.5, I am sure we will all have different opinion, we will have more data to look at to maximize the benefit for everyone involved.
BTW, did you talked to GMZeal? He purposed a very similar schedule~

3. The Exchange schedule WILL BE extended to March 7th. Sorry, I was going to doing a posting later on today about this, thanks for reminding me. That is last I heard from the developer as it was a concern of mine too.

Thanks for your suggestion and question.
Keep them coming.

Mazinger

Saveric

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Saveric
PostedFeb 26, 2013 6:47 pm
Hey Mazinger,

Thanks for the reply.

1. Indeed. ^_^

2. lol nah I hadn't talked to Zeal about it, we're thinking similarly scary =P. Yeah I didn't think it'd go into effect right away. Was just the times that I could see working out the most for all our players. Since I know we do have a lot in the European time zones. And would work out for the other in game events.

3. Good to hear. ^_^

mpmd23

Rank 0
mpmd23
PostedFeb 26, 2013 7:12 pm

Saveric wrote:
Aeria.Mazinger wrote:
Hi All
This is Mazinger.

1) Maintenance time currently being set at 18:00 to 22:00 will interrupt Wednesday's Guild Battle and Battleground.

Currently there is an event going on that players need to do Battleground in order to get the quest done.

If the maintenance doesn't get done early can we have compensation for what was missed? Last week when another server's BG and GW got interrupted for maintenance they received the following:

UPDATE 5: So it would seem that the Devs, knowing they were going to take the servers down at 6pm PST, had already planned a compensation pack for everyone on Servers 1, 6, 10, 12, and 17. Once the servers are back online, you can claim the pack via the Event Prize button. Once claimed, the pack will arrive via in-game mail. The pack will contain 200k Gold, 200k Daru, 400 Insignias, and 30 Soul Crystals. This pack will be available until 23:59 PM (Server time) on Feb 22nd.  

Description: Okay, not so much an Activity, but those sneaky Devs put in a compensation pack for Rose Petals missed out due to the evening Battlegrounds being missed due to maintenance. And they didn't tell us! Bad naughty Devs, no cupcakes for you. But its Rose Petals for the players! Just click on the Event Prizes to claim the pack and it will arrive in your in game mailbox. The pack contains: Rose Petal x 2 and 1-3 Gem Pack x 1. This ends at 23:59 Server Time on February 22nd, so be sure to nab it before its gone!  

Aeria.Mazinger wrote:

Thanks,
Mazinger

Currently there are in game activities at:
11:00-12:00 World Boss
12:00-14:00 Group Arena
16:00-17:00 World Boss
18:00-20:00 Group Arena
20:00-21:00 Guild War
21:00-21:55 Battleground
22:00-23:00 World Boss

13:00-15:00 Battleground would cut into an hour of Group Arena and leave off an hour till World Boss.
22:00-23:00 is during Final World Boss of the day and leaves an hour gap between Guild War and World Boss.

If our Maintenance does end tonight at 22:00 exactly means we could still potentially make Battleground, but we'd do World Boss first since that is more important to most as we can make around 700k-1mil gold and daru in 10-15minutes. Which would leave 10 or so minutes left in first Battleground.

What if we have Brackets for Battleground at:

That would give us 3 brackets of 2 hour sections that only the last one has something at the same time as it being the World boss. The 09:00-11:00 would be helpful for all of our European afternoon players and Early morning US players. 14:00-16:00 would work for our Evening US, Late night European players. 21:00-23:00 would be for Late Night US, Early Morning EU players.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Exchange for the current events:

They are set to also end on the 27th. Perhaps could you get them set to end on the 29th for the Turn ins. So it's not at the same time as events end / maintenance that night. In case things go over, since some players will need those final 2 Petals from that final Battleground.  
the compensation packs you mean the feb 27 right because it says the 22 just wanted to know

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
PostedFeb 26, 2013 7:19 pm

mpmd23 wrote:
the compensation packs you mean the feb 27 right because it says the 22 just wanted to know  

He was referring to the packs that the servers who received the update last week were given.

DingleMouse

Rank 0
PostedFeb 27, 2013 9:11 am

Aeria.Mazinger wrote:

Does this mean no Guild War?

Aeria.Mazinger

Aeria.Mazinger
PostedFeb 27, 2013 2:49 pm

DingleMouse wrote:
Aeria.Mazinger wrote:

Looks like we won't have guild war tonight.
I apologize for the inconvenience.

mpmd23

Rank 0
mpmd23
PostedFeb 27, 2013 2:52 pm

Aeria.Mazinger wrote:
DingleMouse wrote:
Aeria.Mazinger wrote:

Looks like we won't have guild war tonight.
I apologize for the inconvenience.  
its ok we really need the maint more than guild wars and we all knew that the update was comeing tonight so its all good just let them know to take thier time so its works the frist time reather have maint for 10 hours than to play with lag and buggs thank you Aeria.Mazinger for keeping us updated