caprontos

Rank 1
caprontos
PostedFeb 27, 2013 7:37 pm

I'd suggest you telling us to all sit at a spot - then go spawn all the mobs for a wave.. then tell us we can go fight - rather then trying to spawn them while we go.. I just feel it'd be more fun if we had to fight the whole group at once.

Also you could make sneak in a few baby bosses and such just for fun.. or maybe even harder ones like Berr.. or ant queen or ventus or bonesaw! (I actually don't recommend the ant queen.. or even really ventus/bonesaw haha but hey you said we can die:P).

If you get a crowd like today I don't see any reason not to go a little crazy with how many you spawn.. Razz
Advertisement

gmebilfish

GameMaster: USA
gmebilfish
PostedFeb 27, 2013 8:07 pm
caprontos wrote:

I'd suggest you telling us to all sit at a spot - then go spawn all the mobs for a wave.. then tell us we can go fight - rather then trying to spawn them while we go.. I just feel it'd be more fun if we had to fight the whole group at once.

Also you could make sneak in a few baby bosses and such just for fun.. or maybe even harder ones like Berr.. or ant queen or ventus or bonesaw! (I actually don't recommend the ant queen.. or even really ventus/bonesaw haha but hey you said we can die:P).

If you get a crowd like today I don't see any reason not to go a little crazy with how many you spawn.. Razz  

That was the plan but something happen and crashed my tools to spawn all the waves. Perfect timing universe. /glare which ended me spawning them by hand. =( ◕︿◕)

Mid boss definitely be fun to add.

gmebilfish

GameMaster: USA
gmebilfish
PostedFeb 27, 2013 8:27 pm
Prizes from Graven Valley has been paid out! Most of you will receive your prizes from the mail. Few other will find them in their inventory.

If for some reason you didn't receive your prizes, please send us a ticket.

It's unfortunate that my tools didn't function properly but thank you everyone for participating.

crimsonlily46

Rank 1
crimsonlily46
PostedFeb 27, 2013 8:57 pm
Thanks for the event! Sadly, I came back around the last spawns. I missed all the fun, but oh well, I got there in time for the rewards. Razz

blackdragon214

Rank 1
blackdragon214
PostedFeb 28, 2013 12:34 am
i haven't gotten my prize >_>

IGN: Silver

Try looking into that place where you dare not look! You will find me there, staring out at you!

AbubakirJ.

Rank 0
AbubakirJ.
PostedFeb 28, 2013 6:28 am
that's Awesome