Alleyoop1980

Rank 0
PostedFeb 26, 2013 9:50 am

Trade

Hi, are there any official statements when trading will be implemented?

I got tons of cards worthy of trading which I personally will not use and which are too good to sacrifice in my opinon.

Would also be open to trade over gifting if somebody is interested:
Baal x2
Xaphan
Kronos
Beelzebub x2
Beleth

are the better ones, but I also got a ton of HRs which I don't need, so feel free to ask me if I have something.

I generally prefer wind immortals and trades should be 1:1 in rarity.

Cheers
Advertisement

Alleyoop1980

Rank 0
PostedFeb 27, 2013 3:30 am
Please implement trade somehow, this gifting and 7 day waiting system is very frustrating. Not to mention the probability to just getting scammed Sad

notnowplz

Rank 0
notnowplz
PostedFeb 27, 2013 9:53 am
^^ Trading has been "Coming Soon" for too long. I understand that code needs to be written, debugged, rewritten, and thoroughly tested before release (I'm a web developer myself), but this really should become a priority. Just my humble opinion Smile

pervddl

GameSage: Aeria Mobile
pervddl
PostedFeb 27, 2013 11:29 am
notnowplz wrote:
^^ Trading has been "Coming Soon" for too long. I understand that code needs to be written, debugged, rewritten, and thoroughly tested before release (I'm a web developer myself), but this really should become a priority. Just my humble opinion Smile  

If my memory don't fail, I think Haz said couple weeks ago that Trading was implemented on the JP version not too long ago.

Alleyoop1980 wrote:
Please implement trade somehow, this gifting and 7 day waiting system is very frustrating. Not to mention the probability to just getting scammed Sad  

As the Gifting is not meant for trading, normally Aeria is not responsible for any loss by getting scammed. Keep that in mind.

SirronKcuhc

Rank 0
PostedMar 11, 2013 2:35 am

Trade system is unbalanced

Most available trades seem to be with the system and not other people. That and the requirements/demands are way too high/unfair. I can understand why someone might be willing to overpay to get something, but most people are likely to want a balanced trade.

Was this intentional for profiting or a glitch in the new system?

Posted By Aeria Mobile

pervddl

pervddl
PostedMar 11, 2013 7:17 am

Re: Trade system is unbalanced

SirronKcuhc wrote:
Most available trades seem to be with the system and not other people. That and the requirements/demands are way too high/unfair. I can understand why someone might be willing to overpay to get something, but most people are likely to want a balanced trade.

Was this intentional for profiting or a glitch in the new system?  

Just greedy people. There are no 'system trades', all were registered by crazy people who think we will pay SRs for HRs, HRs for one R, etc.

SirronKcuhc

Rank 0
PostedMar 11, 2013 2:01 pm
Then how come some list a user/player and some don't?

Posted By Aeria Mobile

pervddl

pervddl
PostedMar 11, 2013 3:43 pm
SirronKcuhc wrote:
Then how come some list a user/player and some don't?  

What you mean by list a user?
I might be wrong but trades never shows the username of whom posted the trade.

SirronKcuhc

Rank 0
PostedMar 11, 2013 6:43 pm
It did when the trade system first came online. That seems to be removed now.
You could click and look at the player who's offering the trade.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

SirronKcuhc

Rank 0
PostedMar 11, 2013 6:49 pm

Trade system flawed and frustrating

I can't seem search for a specific title. (I swear I could when it first launched).
If I've made three offers and cancel one, I can't make another one that day. <GrrrArrg>
I can only add 5 cards to my wish list (are you kidding me?!)
No skill level or awakening requirement details
Will a trade I offer require my confirmation or not? (I'm offering a Lv 41 HR and can only ask for a Lv 1 of any card I select. Is that fair?)
...and people are asking exceedingly unrealistic terms for trade.

Suggestions:
There should be a counter offer option that presents it to the other player for consideration. With a clause: no undervalued offers can be sent. Only type for type or higher offered (to avoid annoying lowballs from flooding the box)
A separate message box for trade communication.

Posted By Aeria Mobile