maribir

Rank 0
PostedFeb 26, 2013 7:46 am

Worst game 2013?

Game is crap, and will always be.
I know many of you like this game, but come on! The graphics looks like it did in the 90's. The engine suck, its like CS 1.6. This game is just crap, people rush your spawn. Sniper isnt a ONE SHOT KILL as they say in Tutorial. Aeria, you should remove the game from your company, you have way too good games to publish this. Its a shame.

- I have played for a while. So i am not just a random noob.
Advertisement

The_Bow

Rank 0
The_Bow
PostedFeb 26, 2013 8:28 am

LoL ~ . ~

Ouchh ... LoL
The game is fun , put your soul in it Very Happy

* XxX_SHOT_XxX * XxX_SHOT_XxX * XxX_SHOT_XxX * XxX_SHOT_XxX * XxX_SHOT_XxX * XxX_SHOT_XxX * XxX_SHOT_XxX *

DevinWT

Rank 4
DevinWT
PostedFeb 26, 2013 9:52 am
It could get extremely better in simply one patch.

maribir

Rank 0
PostedFeb 26, 2013 10:05 am
DevinWT wrote:
¨
if they fix the mecahnics

DevinWT

Rank 4
DevinWT
PostedFeb 26, 2013 10:06 am
maribir wrote:
DevinWT wrote:
¨
if they fix the mecahnics  

It's Closed Beta, it WILL get better by the official release of the game.

oronen55

Rank 0
PostedFeb 26, 2013 10:14 am
it is not even in open beta. considering other fps games offered by aeria are almost all pay 2 win this is still no pay to win.

this game is awsome. dont make hateful threads instead make a post on what u think they can improve and change.

maribir

Rank 0
PostedFeb 26, 2013 10:16 am
oronen55 wrote:
it is not even in open beta. considering other fps games offered by aeria are almost all pay 2 win this is still no pay to win.

this game is awsome. dont make hateful threads instead make a post on what u think they can improve and change.  

This isn't pay2win yet, they will make most of the items costing real money. They costs in gang currency because they want ppl to try out they weapons and equipment.

Trust me. They will change it.

DevinWT

Rank 4
DevinWT
PostedFeb 26, 2013 10:17 am
oronen55 wrote:

So much yes in this.

maribir wrote:
This isn't pay2win yet, they will make most of the items costing real money. They costs in gang currency because they want ppl to try out they weapons and equipment.

It'll be a lot like A.v.A., which is okay.

maribir

Rank 0
PostedFeb 26, 2013 10:19 am
DevinWT wrote:
oronen55 wrote:

So much yes in this.

maribir wrote:

It'll be a lot like A.v.A., which is okay.  

Wait and see. I have been a beta tester for soooo many games, mostly FPS. And i know there will be changes. Anyways, the looks of the game is horrible. The mechanics is terrible.
Can't wait and see what score it gets on mmohuts when it comes out Razz

iTzMeliant

Rank 1
iTzMeliant
PostedFeb 26, 2013 2:23 pm
In my opinion AVA sucks, the characters looks like Hard, graphics also and I got bored after 2 minutes of playing.

Born to Fire instead...... it has potential, I loved the game since I first run it, the same happened to wolf team I played first time and continued to do so 3-4 years Smile) and I plan to do the same with Born to Fire if it will go in Open Beta