Do not worry, come here after 1 or 2 years
Very Happy Very Happy

juniorknilch

Rank 3
juniorknilch
PostedMar 29, 2013 3:47 pm

Re: Thoughts on Competitive Gaming?

GMJediMike wrote:
One thing that really drives me is competitive sports so I've really been mauling this over and would like your input on competitive gaming?

I've always thought that a game like WT has the ability to showcase itself as a game where players can play competitively but in a safe environment. I want to get your guys' insight on e-sports because it's something that I'd like to do in WT.

Not many of you know this but I've held numerous roles within AG and have a lot of contacts in the e-sports and streaming world. With that said give me your thoughts and let's start discussion then execution.

- JediMike  
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! make us pro !!!

Tickeds To Report ps i know my eng sucks ! but with some fantasy ;)

fatiniya

Rank 0
PostedApr 01, 2013 10:21 pm

wont that be great

[quote="ghostcannon"]JediMike awesome that you brought this up! :)

Wolfteam is an amazing game and that's why I love it so much ever since it came out in 2007. Back then it was really very competitive (above expectations), but ever since Overpower items were introduced to the game, the competitiveness have gone down hill in a very fast pace. We can make it back to be competitive.
Let's take for example, the "Capture the Flag" mode which suppose to be a very competitive mode because it requires coordination and planning between the teams involved. Sniper Mode was a competitive mode, not anymore since HKE 417 was allowed to be used in Sniping mode.

By design, a game where players' options depend on how much money they pour into the game cannot be competitive at all. A tournament where AP items would be limited could be competitive, but balance between both teams..example would be that Red team could be using the exact same items as Blue team, not just everyone wearing whatever they want to. Setting a limit would be the key factor for a game/tournament become competitive.[/quote]

i had 100 friends and 6 clans of many good pro players they all left due to your crappy Se and overpowerd ap users wolfteam is gunna die eventually

hey jedimike want more players kill the se chracters and kill some ap uses and people may come back other then you losing wolfteam back in the day wolfteam was epic now its shet due to overpowered items

same as other people i have little hope you can do this

but i have big hopes for wolfteam