the_mask500

Rank 5.1
the_mask500
PostedFeb 26, 2013 7:15 am
This sounds great Jedi! Its nice your taking the time to do this for the community. I've always loved playing tournaments, especially FPS games!

I'm in!

Advertisement

Space_Agent

Rank 3
Space_Agent
PostedFeb 26, 2013 7:27 am
This idea is definitely worth doing. Being a former TOC winner(Which people know as the "Battl of the Wallets") I definitely would love to see a tournament without any AP at all.

This would bring some of the oldest players also back and bring in some fair gaming joy for once to people whom have sought for it.
I'd definitely give this a go if this is to come around our doorsteps.

zweetvlek

Rank 5
zweetvlek
PostedFeb 26, 2013 8:38 am
Definitely an original idea and surely an enrichment for WolfTeam.
I would love to see how this works out.

vathanan93

Rank 4
PostedFeb 26, 2013 10:29 am
Like TOC it would be AWESOME!!!!!!!

spiralkings

Rank 3
spiralkings
PostedFeb 26, 2013 10:38 am
Not a bad idea. I hope you share more ideas in the future with us. Make us feel not abandoned actually. I would really like to see a tournament without any ap..

What happened to wolfteam? every one was the fun jerk kind, Now you're all nice freaks. Go away. No one talk to me you guys disappointed me big time in my 3 days return

DevinWT

Rank 4
DevinWT
PostedFeb 26, 2013 10:48 am
I completely support this. It's needed urgently for this game.

I'm already working on my own tournament with a few other players, hopefully my tournament will be one of the first before many, many more. ^^

matspc

Rank 5
matspc
PostedFeb 26, 2013 10:53 am
I really support this!
It would make Wolfteam more interesting.

Feel free to visit my profile: http://www.aeriagames.com/user/matspc

axtondawgydawg

Rank 0
PostedFeb 26, 2013 11:13 am
Never been in a tourney style game before because I don't believe I'd ever win xD Razz

But a non-AP balance tourney sounds really good. Mr. Green

Lord_reddragon

Rank 2
Lord_reddragon
PostedFeb 26, 2013 4:02 pm
This would be a great idea but as many as mantionned we will have to look into this more and be sure to fix some rules and make sure it been taken much serioutly then the current position that AG have with wolfteam. Still I believe that it possible and it would make it even more fun to play this game and alot of people will surely join/come back this game if more challenge are added this time wonderful game.

Sanku16

Rank 3
Sanku16
PostedFeb 26, 2013 4:53 pm
If you really want to do something for wolfteam (like many of you gms siad b4) You would bring a balanced competitive game play.

Wolfteam slowly dying, I know you wouldn't understand because you're new around here...but a lot of good old players quitted. Many many friends of mine also quitted too because of the unbalance.

So if you're going to work on the competitive side of the game, good luck! I wont be holding my breath or build up my hopes tho because it got crashed once memphis left WT. I've got some little hope in your capabilities as an old Product Manager Or GM for aeria