PoArVl

Rank 0
PoArVl
PostedMar 24, 2013 11:54 am
The Punisher skill "Mind over body" works differently then in your skill simulator:

lvl 1 - consumes 100HP / restores 50SP
lvl 2 - consumes 200HP / restores 100SP
lvl 3 - consumes 400HP / restores 200SP

My assumption (considering the logic, so far):
lvl 4 - consumes 800HP / restores 400SP
lvl 5 - consumes 1600HP / restores 800SP

Will try to update that later, once lvl up more.

"I will deliver you bad luck"
Advertisement

pervddl

GameSage: Aeria Mobile
pervddl
PostedMar 24, 2013 2:51 pm
5* karma for you Very Happy

Just as suggestion, I think you coulda speed up a bit the opacity effect on the popups when hovering the skills.

crimsonlily46

Rank 1
crimsonlily46
PostedMar 24, 2013 11:47 pm
I don't know if you missed some of the previous infos I gave you, but here's what's wrong atm. I just reskill to try something before cbt ends.

Sentinel

Boneshatter
Level 4: Lasts 7 seconds
Level 5: Lasts 8 seconds and cost 23 SP

Gatling Storm
Level 3: Lasts 6.5 seconds
Level 4: Lasts 6.5 seconds
Level 5: Lasts 7.0 seconds

Inner Sight
Level 3: SP Cost 5
Level 4: SP Cost 5
(The initial SP cost when you use the skill)

Skirting Disaster
Level 2: Req Lv30

ATK Passive
Level 7: 26%
Level 8: 30%
Level 9: 34%
Level 10: 38%

I can't confirm every levels of Particle Burst since I'm only getting Evaporate at 1, sorry.

.Reyva.

Rank 1
.Reyva.
PostedMar 26, 2013 10:24 pm
I may have. I'll fix it in a moment. Simulator will be updated within 10 mins with the changes you listed above.

Here is a big update

v1.12
New -> Chaser class added. It may be called something different in the AG version. Code functionality was written for it so you can actually select it and it will work
Change -> Updated hash calculation to include chaser class. Originally, it was stuck on medic class
New -> Icon added to Choose a class
Skill Change -> Whipper Immolation Skill Rank 7 showed undefined for SP Consumption. That is fixed
Skill Change -> Whipper Hook and Sinker skill now decreases in cooldown for each rank up
Skill Change -> Whipper Lightning Whip had a AoE Diameter modification for all levels
Skill Change -> Whipper Wrecking Ball now has Ch-ACC and AoE Diameter increase on level up.
Skill Change -> Whipper Sadist Choice now has AoE Diameter increase on level up.
Skill Change -> Whipper Eternal Suffering now increases in duration. This is just a guess though.
Skill Change -> Whipper Immolation Skill now has its prerequisite requirement go up in rank as you level up the skill. However, functionality to disable its increase of level until you level up Flaming whip is not written yet so you can have Flaming Whip at lvl.2 and it will still let you increase for now.
Skill Change -> Whipper Electric Tempest Skill now has its prerequisite requirement go up in rank as you level up the skill. However, functionality to disable its increase of level until you level up Lightning Whip is not written yet so you can have Lightning Whip at lvl.2 and it will still let you increase for now.
Skill Change -> Medic Veil of Healing Skill now has its prerequisite requirement go up in rank as you level up the skill. However, functionality to disable its increase of level until you level up Healer's Kiss is not written yet so you can have Healers Kiss at lvl.3 and it will still let you increase for now.
New -> Tooltips added to all new skills from the KR version that are on the skill trees. However, no actual info is given. If you know the descriptions, feel free to let me know.
System -> Removed some old code

====================
Other Notes
====================
I may have updated other class skill info. I try to be detailed on what i change for skills, but sometimes, things slip.

v1.13 will have the option to disable Show next rank in tooltips. I did not feel like adding it in v1.12 due to Chaser class and a few other reasons.

I would like to say that while you can select the new class, there is nothing for you to do on it yet. And the artwork will obviously change once that is released. Once again, it was added to be ahead of the game so I don't have to do it later.

I still do not have the new skills for punisher. That is why their tree has not been updated like the rest.

====================

v1.13 should be out sometime over the weekend or sooner.

Yuugure

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Yuugure
PostedMar 26, 2013 11:16 pm
Thank you for all your work on this. It helps immeasurably.

ddritual

Rank 0
ddritual
PostedMar 27, 2013 12:42 am
use it alot ^^
keep it up the good works Reyva, love it ^^

will waiting for update with equips or more stat if possible Wink

.Reyva.

Rank 1
.Reyva.
PostedMar 27, 2013 2:08 am
Np

v1.13
New -> Show Next Rank Tooltips option added

*Yes, I'm a fast coder >_>
=====================
Other Notes
=====================
If you were playing with the simulator the last hour (refer to time of post) and you messed with the Show Next Rank tooltips radio buttons....you noticed the simulator acted a bit strange with the tooltips. Either it showed the next rank or it didn't.

Well it is fixed now. When you change the option, it will set a cookie in your browser to either show next rank tooltips or not. Ofcourse, if you don't allow cookies from this site, then your option will not be saved.

So now you can either show the next rank or not show the next rank.

===================
v1.14 - future release
===================
Simulator console log - Records your every action on the simulator. This is only useful for people who want to know what the simulator is doing and it will be at the bottom of the simulator.

Reduce template quality - More of a site update than a simulator update. When you change the template quality to low, it will really go into "barebones" mode letting even the crappiest PC look at the site flawlessly. Remember, quality will be reduced like crazy.

MrRaven.

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
MrRaven.
PostedMar 28, 2013 3:36 am
Sticky plox.

Phoenix_Shi

Rank 2
Phoenix_Shi
PostedMar 28, 2013 10:54 am
The attack values on skills are a combination of a percentage of the attack value shown in your character info window and a fixed value added to that. For instance here's the first ten levels of the Shadow Walker skill Hack and Slash. Not 100% on the Ch-ATK part as my base values were rather small but the physical portion should be right to at least very close.

Code:

lvl  Requirements   Range   Targets     CD   Dur   SP   Effect
 1   lvl  1       3m     1      3s   -    3   ATK 150% +   17 -   26   Ch-ATK 200%    0 -    0 Crit Chance  500
 2   lvl  4       3m     1      3s   -    5   ATK 160% +   42 -   61   Ch-ATK 200%    0 -    0 Crit Chance  500
 3   lvl  7       3m     1      3s   -    7   ATK 170% +   67 -   99   Ch-ATK 200%    0 -    0 Crit Chance  500
 4   lvl 10       3m     1      3s   -    9   ATK 180% +   83 -  124   Ch-ATK 200%    0 -    0 Crit Chance  600
 5   lvl 13       3m     1      3s   -   11   ATK 190% +   96 -  144   Ch-ATK 200%    0 -    0 Crit Chance  600
 6   lvl 16       3m     1      3s   -   13   ATK 200% +  116 -  175   Ch-ATK 200%    0 -    0 Crit Chance  600
 7   lvl 19       3m     1      3s   -   15   ATK 210% +  140 -  211   Ch-ATK 200%    0 -    0 Crit Chance  700
 8   lvl 22       3m     1      3s   -   17   ATK 220% +  173 -  259   Ch-ATK 200%    0 -    0 Crit Chance  700
 9   lvl 25       3m     1      3s   -   19   ATK 230% +  207 -  312   Ch-ATK 200%    0 -    0 Crit Chance  700
10   lvl 28       3m     1      3s   -   21   ATK 240% +  243 -  363   Ch-ATK 200%    0 -    0 Crit Chance  800

To calculate this you need two weapons of different attack values, preferably a wide difference that has a nice simple value, ideally something like 100, numbers like 123 aren't going to work as well even if it is the larger number. Being in straight tens or better yet, hundreds is best. Calculations are as follows.

MinSkillH = Min attack value shown in the skill window when using higher level weapon.
MaxSkillH = Max attack value shown in the skill window when using higher level weapon.
MinSkillL = Min attack value shown in the skill window when using lower level weapon.
MaxSkillL = Max attack value shown in the skill window when using lower level weapon.
MinWH = Min attack value shown on the higher level weapon.
MaxWH = Max attack value shown on the higher level weapon.
MinWL = Min attack value shown on the lower level weapon.
MaxWL = Max attack value shown on the lower level weapon.
MinCWH = Min attack value shown in the character window when using the higher weapon.
MaxCWH = Max attack value shown in the character window when using the higher weapon.

Note: in percentage calculations 1 = 100%, 1.5 = 150%, etc...

If the difference in min attack values gave a nicer number the percentage portion is as follows:
(MinSkillH - MinSkillL) / (MinWH - MinWL) = Percentage

If the difference in max attack values gave a nicer number the percentage portion is as follows:
(MaxSkillH - MaxSkillL) / (MaxWH - MaxWL) = Percentage

To get the fixed number portion you take the Percentage calculated previously and do the following:
MinSkillH - MinCWH x Percentage = Fixed Min value
MaxSkillH - MaxCWH x Percentage = Fixed Max value

To check the last part do the same but using the lower weapon instead, the fixed values you get either way should be the same.
MinSkillL - MinCWL x Percentage = Fixed Min value
MaxSkillL - MaxCWL x Percentage = Fixed Max value

This may look a bit complicated but after you do it a few times it's pretty easy and doesn't take long.

.Reyva.

Rank 1
.Reyva.
PostedApr 04, 2013 3:45 pm
Was on easter vacation. Since I only have a few moments before work, I will say this:

The simulator will be moved to the main site on my network as soon as its reconstructed and done. This will be done for many reasons, the biggest being able to focus mainly on coding simulators. Unfortunately, that means all the old skill builds posted around the net will not work. You will be redirected to the new site since hashtags are never sent to the server.

The simulator actually has been moved already and is operating slightly differently than what you see now, but the site is still being reconstructed and will probably take a week to most.

The simulator will be updated to v1.15 when this move occurs and ofcourse, skill data will be updated. Until then, you can keep posting whatever information you like.

Off to work. Prehaps I'll be more specific about things after work.