crimsonlily46

Rank 1
crimsonlily46
PostedMar 19, 2013 10:15 am
Last things that I can notice..

Something's wrong with ATK Passive.
Lv8 = 9 and 9 = 10
I think you erased a level. :s

and Skirting Disaster Lv2 requires Lv30, not 35.

Edit-
Also forgot, you need Deadaim Eye Lv2 to get Rapid Fire Lv2 or above. I don't know if it's a glitch or wanted though, they aren't linked...

pdpsentry

Rank 0
PostedMar 19, 2013 2:35 pm
some of the skills dont update damage on the next rank of the skill
Medic Rank 1 Chakra Strike does the same damage as Medic Rank 2 Chakra Strike (and every rank above one), all the other stats increase like crit rate and sp cost

crimsonlily46

Rank 1
crimsonlily46
PostedMar 19, 2013 5:25 pm
pdpsentry wrote:
some of the skills dont update damage on the next rank of the skill
Medic Rank 1 Chakra Strike does the same damage as Medic Rank 2 Chakra Strike (and every rank above one), all the other stats increase like crit rate and sp cost  

She said something somewhere that she wouldn't do the damages since it's too much work or something. I forgot exactly what she said exactly.

Also, what's up with the SPs? Been broken for a while or I'm missing 2 SPs at 29 because I only got 42.

.Reyva.

Rank 1
.Reyva.
PostedMar 19, 2013 11:53 pm
I'm a guy irl fyi. Don't know how I came off as a chick lol.

I will probably put it on the sim page about the atk values. Once again, I cannot add ATK and ch-ATK values because they change depending on your gear + level. Take a level 10 character for example. Look at your starter skills. Then make a level 1 toon of the same class and look at the ATK and ch-atk values. They are different.

Its impossible to add such a thing to the simulator. Well its not impossible, but requires way too much work. I would need to know everything from equipment to upgrades on equipment to your character level. There are way too many variables. Unless you are willing to give me that information, then I'm not going to bother with it.

===============
v1.08
===============
*System -> Show Next Rank skill info added to tooltips
*Fix -> Certain Sentinel skills were updated. This release won't have specifics
===============
Other Notes
===============
I am not adding the Show Next Skill Rank checkbox for the time being. It will exhibit unusual behavior if I add it the way I was going to. So in other words, I have to re-write a lot code if I drop that in there.

If you saw the simulator earlier today, it was exhibiting unusual behavior from the Show Next Rank feature being added. That has been fixed along with Medic's 4th line of skills as they were showing information from other skills. Thorough testing to make sure everything is perfect will be done later.

.Reyva.

Rank 1
.Reyva.
PostedMar 21, 2013 2:51 am
v1.09
*New-> Medic Lv.43 build added to presets from KR version
*Fix -> SW Miss Misery skill Prerequisite changed to correct one
*WIP -> Level calculation adjusted. At Level 29, a max of 42 skill points are distributed. So from Level 1-29, the Level calculation should be correct. Additionally, the simulator was updated to match the KR max skill points of 69 at Level 44. However, from Lv.31 - 43, the distribution of points may be incorrect due to obtaining skill points from quests at certain levels
*Change -> Whipper and Medic skill trees were updated to match the KR version. However, certain updates to the max levels of skills weren't changed so people don't get confused. Medic graphic background missing prereq. lines on 4th line. Will be added in v1.10
*New -> Two new Medic and Whipper skills were added. These are from the KR version. The skill data was added for Whipper, but not medic.
*New -> Attributes tab added. This is for people who don't know what a certain stat does

==========================
Other Notes
==========================
Some of the skill trees are being updated to match the KR version. For now, only medic and whipper were done. Defender requires a upgrade to not only the graphic background, but additional new code needs to be built so the skill can be added. Defender also has two new skills. The new Defender tree may be in v1.10 and it may not be.

Tooltip information wasn't added to medic because I don't know Korean. If you can translate the information on these skills, then you are free to let me know the info. Otherwise, the tooltips won't be created for them until it comes over to this version. I'm just jumping the gun here by not having to worry about updating the simulator later down the road.

Apparently, at level 29, the max amount of skill points you can have is 42. The simulator was off by 2 points (44) which was not bad at all. I adjusted it again to be correct. It should be correct as far as I know from Lv.1-29, but I can be wrong about that. Additionally, the KR max of 69 skill points for LV.44 (KR max) was added. This was for a few anonymous people who wanted that and play the KR version.

===========================

v1.10 will be mostly a skill rank 2+ info update. I don't feel like updating skill info currently. The above change to one of SW's skill was made like 2 days ago.

KingDrake03

Rank 0
PostedMar 22, 2013 1:13 am
too bad that the DoT Damage of the Whiper doesnt change in this skill simulator Sad

.Reyva.

Rank 1
.Reyva.
PostedMar 22, 2013 1:27 am
I could put in bogus values for DoT damage to make you feel better Razz.

v1.10
*Change -> Simulator Interface Update Part 1 complete. The entire simulator has a new and fresh look to it.
*New -> Total Skill Point counter added. For the mathematically inclined
*Change -> Defender Skill Tree updated. However, the 7th skill has not been added yet for the first line of skills. This is because the code has not been built yet. Tooltip for the other new skill has not been created yet either.
*Bug -> Shadow Walker's first line of skills do not show the current Lv. by the skill name. It must of always been like this.
===============
Other Updates
===============
First post updated. The Browser Compatibility section got the biggest change.

===============
Other Notes
===============
The v1.10 update was originally slated as a skill update release, but that was changed to something I've been wanting to do for a long time which was to update the simulator interface. I'm pretty sure I don't have to list specific details as the changes are clear as day.

The new interface was tested under every browser (latest versions) except Safari and Internet Explorer 8. Things seem to be fine. However, my team will put it under a rigorous testing in the coming days to make sure it is definitely rock solid.

This will probably be one of the last interface updates unless the game brings out something totally new to make me change the interface.

=================
The site template increased its max width to 1140px instead of 980px. This is not a simulator update, but a site update. This was also made for how the simulator looks now.
===============
The other classes (SW, Punisher, Sentinel) will not have their active skill tree background updated until I receive a screenshot of the Korean skill tree with the new skills on it. After that, I will update the skill tree.
===============
Defender new skill tree is non-functional like Medic's new skill tree. By that, I mean the new skills. They don't have tooltips nor are other things such as skill requirements functional yet thus letting you level up the skill even if you don't have the skill requirements.

Do know that the simulator will probably break design wise when I add the missing code for Defender's 7th skill in their first line of skills.
===============
I am totally burnt out on this game. This is one reason why I did not want to level 6 classes and one reason why I tend not to play closed betas that much.

So I really don't feel like playing the game. This just means skill rank 2+ info for classes that need it (medic, defender, whipper) will come at a slower pace as I stomach leveling these classes. I actually have new medic skill data that needs to be updated and was going to be in the v1.10 release, but I did not feel like adding it yet.

I highly doubt I'm going to level any class to 25+ in closed beta. The only class I actually got to 25 was Punisher and I also need to update their info on some things. Level 20 will probably be my cap.
===============

v1.11 will probably have more improvements to the interface along with Skill Rank 2+ updates mainly for Punisher + Medic.

.Reyva.

Rank 1
.Reyva.
PostedMar 24, 2013 1:02 am
v1.11
Change -> Sentinel & Shadow Walker Skill Trees updated to match the KR version. Tooltips unavailable
Change -> Added button background and repositioned it slightly (Inactive state)
Skill Change -> Sentinel Rapidfire has Prerequisite Deadeye Aim Lv.2 now
Skill Change -> Punisher Firing Squad now shows duration increases.
Skill Change -> Medic Heeled Flair, Shift, now shows Cooldown decrease and/or Range & Range Increase
System -> Shadow Walker Double Blow & Hack and Slash show current Lv.1 now
Skill Change -> Many Whipper/Medic skills were updated. There are no specifics
Skill Change -> Other classes may have had a change or so in their skills. There are no specifics
Bug? -> Medic Veil of Healing Prerequisite increases in skill lvl required as you level it up? I can't be arsed to check this because I already spent all my skill points on my medic
Known Bug since v1.00 -> URL hash does not get removed properly sometimes thus you make a build then switch a class and its adding on to what the removed hash was. However, a plain reset solves this problem. I cannot reproduce this bug as it tends to happen randomly.

===================
Undocumented, yet known change
===================
Punisher Firing Squad cooldown is 1 min, not 1 sec. Simple typo.

===================
Future v1.12 Version History
===================
****Below is a list of changes that may or may not come in v1.12. Do note that not all changes are posted****

Jquery effects are re-added to various portions of the simulator. They are only smooth on IE10 and Google Chrome though. You can tell by just switching classes in the simulator. Chrome is the best.

More Skill data lvl 2+ fixes. I have no intentions of leveling a Defender to Lv.20 in Closed beta. I'm tired of playing this game. So the data can stay incorrect for now unless someone wants to fill me in.

A couple more Korean builds added to the list of presets. I have no intentions of adding builds to the preset list from the English version community unless its a Level 44 build.

Icon added to Choose a Class

Defender's new skill (1st line) is finally added

Tooltips generated for the new skills for each class that need it (Everyone but Whipper)

7th class added in KR version? I'm hearing they are adding another class? Looks like two more if you ask me. I don't think its available yet if so, but I may jump the gun here if I feel like it.

Auto saving your build on any change made in the simulator when clicking on the save build button so you don't have to press it again and again and again? This feature is present in my past simulators for games, but not in this simulator. You could call it a design flaw on why it wasn't present here. I'll see about fixing it in v1.12

===============================

=============
Future of the Skill Simulator
=============
I pretty much added all the features I wanted besides the video portion. I decided to put that project on hold for now so I'm scrapping that idea. Any other idea/feature to this simulator belonged to the Character Simulator that I will make in the long distant future (I need a lot of data to make this one). Feel free to pitch ideas to me and prehaps I'll add it. I ofcourse will continue to think about what else can be added to it.

****Turning off Show next rank tooltips is still in development stages.

eniguman

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
eniguman
PostedMar 24, 2013 1:18 am
This is amazing, keep up the good work.

SSC guild leader. I play Scarlet Blade for the articles.