.Reyva.

Rank 1
.Reyva.
PostedMar 11, 2013 9:44 pm
v1.06
*Change-> Punisher Damage Master passive skill max level changed to 5 instead of 12
*Fix->Certain passive skills for every class except Medic and Shadow walker had level requirements changed. Medic/SW changes pending
*Enhancement->Simulator design update. The new design is to match the new default template style, Arkana, but works with any other template style
*Feature->Build Presets added. Choose from a assortment of pre-configured builds. Commentary is added to the right of the simulator. Not properly configured yet for smaller screens such as 800x600 and lower.
*Change->The first three skills are now unlocked and can be left at Rank 0. If you reset your skills, even the 3 initial skills are wiped clean.

--------------------------------
Side Notes

*In order to get your build put on the presets, you would have to share your build to the community and talk about your build and why you chose those skills at those levels. Then depending on how the community responds, I'll probably add it to the list of preset builds with your commentary and a link to that forum post or website so if they want to contact you, they can.

What doesn't get your build put on the preset list is simply posting here or PMing me your build. However, if you seem pretty knowledgeable if you do this (depends on what you say), then I may add it. That or you are well known to the community. After all, anyone can make a build and say its the best and add it to the site (Nobody likes looking at a huge list of preset builds anyways).

KR (Korean) ones are added just because I needed sample data to know its working right and to see if my Level calculation is correct.

*Based on some data at higher levels, it seems the level calculation works correctly, but I'm not 100% certain yet. However, I removed the warning text for now until further research is done. Also due to another change in v1.06, it will say Level -2 Build when you start off. This is because if you reset your skills, you also obtain the 3 skill points from the start of the game which are allocated to the first 3 skills in the class's tree. Fix impending in v1.07.

---------------------------------
Future version v1.07
--------------------------------
**Code functionality for Level 2+ skill information? The code for updating tooltips is not written yet.
**Skill data fixes for each class
**Implementation of the video section on the simulator (Maybe)
Advertisement

.Reyva.

Rank 1
.Reyva.
PostedMar 12, 2013 2:51 pm
Just a update (No, not a release yet) about Skill rank 2+ info.

***ATK and Ch-ATK values will always be incorrect. From what I noticed, they scale with your level. So take a level 5 character for example. Look at that character's skill. Then make a Level 1 toon of the same class and look at that same very skill. Different ATK and Ch-ATK values. Unless you're going to provide me the data for each level, lets just forget about this. Its more trouble than its worth both for me especially and everyone else.

***Things that are highlighted in blue/red/yellow/white/etc text are things that don't scale with your level. So things like Buff skills are always that.

***Things highlighted in blue/red/yellow/white text follow a pattern for the most part so I am able to guess how it would look at max rank as long as I had a screenshot of that skill at one, then at the next. This is not ALWAYS the case with some skills though which will throw the simulator off in accuracy.

***Typos/Errors in skill data I rather have posted here or PM. Ofcourse, Skype would be preferred. Don't email me though. Like I stated before though, I go through typo/error checking on my days off from work and I have no other pressing matters with the simulator.

Anyways, I've been working on Skill Rank 2+ info if you didn't notice with Shadow Walker. Their data is complete for now, but some of their info may either be

A) Wrong
B) Correct

My Shadow Walker is only Level 19 so skills I don't have access to yet were merely guesses. You will have to wait until I reach the required level to unlock that skill for me to correct the skill info. However, this can always be fixed by someone helping out.

Lastly, there is no particular order I'm going in for this. I will probably level a whipper next, but that can always change to something else. The simulator version will bump to v1.07 when all classes are done.

However, you do not have to wait until v1.07 to see Skill Rank 2+ data since I work on the live simulator as I go (i.e Live simulator and Test simulator). You would just have to watch my comments on the simulator page to see what is done.

LilJunie

Rank 0
LilJunie
PostedMar 14, 2013 10:47 am
I did my punisher build with this Very Happy Thank you!

Eden Eternal Server: Emerald, ign: LilJunnie Scarlet Blade server: Valkyrie (Royal Guards), ign: Seph

.Reyva.

Rank 1
.Reyva.
PostedMar 14, 2013 2:41 pm
Np,

v1.06a
-->Moved Simulator files to CDN
-->Sentinel Skill Level 2+ info done

---------------------------
Notes
---------------------------
The above changelog will be documented as v1.07 on the site when we get there.

Many site files have started to make the move to my CDN. The simulator files were no exception. The only change you will see is that you won't have to press F5 when coming to the simulator page. However, if you use Firefox and have it configured to open your last tabs when you close it, then when you open firefox and it loads up the site, it will be a cached version most likely. Same thing with opera. Google Chrome or IE (Not tested yet) shouldn't do this.

There is not a speed increase unless you live on the other side of the globe as the CDN will deliver the files specifically to your area. I don't think anyone would notice anyways if you were on the other side of the globe since the filesize is very small.

*****Skirting Disaster skill for Sentinel is merely a guess until I hit 25 on my Sentinel.*****

I would lastly point out that I don't think I'm going to be able to level up 6 classes for skill info. The only classes I actually like playing in this game are Punisher and Sentinel. The rest are pretty boring to me (Medic would be ok if the damage was good and SW was ok until I played Sentinel after it).

I don't know how I'm going to stomach playing the other classes and if I have to do this alone, you may not see Defender and Whipper skill data until Open beta. Either that or it would be educated guesses on Rank 2+ info based off other classes lol. At the very most, I could probably level these classes to Level 10 at least. Any more is asking for trouble.

So obviously, if you had to guess, Punisher skill data Rank 2+ info is next.

crimsonlily46

Rank 1
crimsonlily46
PostedMar 14, 2013 3:55 pm
Skirting Disaster Level 2 is

SP Cost: 45
Cooldown Time: 55 seconds
Duration: 20 seconds
Eva +1500, Void +1500

----------------------
Inner Sight..

Level 2
SP Cost ??
Move +6, Detect +30
Non Combat SP: 3, Combat SP: 4

Level 3
SP Cost 5
Move +8, Detect +40
Non Combat SP: 4, Combat SP: 6

Level 4
SP Cost 5
Move +10, Detect +50
Non Combat SP: 5, Combat SP: 10

----------------------
Particle Burst Level 7
AoE Diameter 10 meters (Same as 6, I assume it caps at 10)
5 targets

----------------------
Eagle Eye Level 3
+900 Crit, +900 Crit-ATK

----------------------
Light Speed Level 3
Duration 13 seconds
I don't remember how much move speed, no SP atm.

----------------------

I'm only 26, so can't tell much. I'm planning to use my reskill at 29 and check everything

.Reyva.

Rank 1
.Reyva.
PostedMar 18, 2013 10:29 pm
v1.07

*System -> Moved Tooltip data files to their own files instead of being in the function file
*Fix -> Shadow Walker Soul Mastery Lv.13 doesn't show undefined anymore for effect description
*Fix -> Typo fixes for skill data that had "sec sec" in cooldown
*New -> Simulator files moved to CDN. No need to press F5 anymore. You can come directly to the site and it will grab the latest files without pressing F5
*New -> Version History and About tabs added
*Fix - Punisher's Damage Mastery passive skill max level is 6
*WIP -> Level calculation adjusted
*New -> Skill Rank 2+ tooltip functionality added for all classes

==================
Future Version
==================
v1.08

Skill Data Rank 2+ Info corrections for all classes.
New Feature -> Next Rank skill information
==================
Other Notes
==================
--> v1.07 is one of my major milestones for simulator completion. The tooltip code for Skill rank 2+ info was added making the simulator complete. This doesn't mean because it was added that all information is correct. Now I can focus on other things like getting skill data correct.

--> Something that I may or may not add in v1.08 is the "Next Rank skill info" for a class. So its just like the game. You have a skill at Rank 2, it will show the next rank info which is Rank 3 at the bottom of Rank 2. The con to this is that unless you're looking at the page at a decent sized resolution, you're probably not going to see all the data without having to scroll down. I may just make a checkbox control on whether or not you want to have this and store that setting in a cookie so when you come back, it will already be checked for you.

--> The simulator seems quite popular. Therefore, I will play Medic, Whipper, and Defender up to Lv.20. Well Medic...I'll do past 20 probably since it doesn't seem to be a bad class after all. Ofcourse, I would rather have people help out instead though so things can get done quicker.

--> If you post here skill info corrections or missing info, the simulator will be updated immediately after I get the info.

Thats all folks.

crimsonlily46

Rank 1
crimsonlily46
PostedMar 18, 2013 11:13 pm
Sadly, I reskilled too fast and didn't write down everything that was wrong with the simulator.. >.< sorry!
(I actually reskilled like 3 times now :s)

*Sentinel*

Particle Burst Lv7
5 targets, not 4.

Atomic Shot
Lv2: 18 move speed
Lv3: 22 move speed
Lv4: 26 move speed
Lv5: 30 move speed
Lv6: 35 move speed
Lv7: 40 move speed
(only skill I remember by heart, once again, sorry)

Skirting Disaster Lv2
Cooldown: 55 seconds, not 59.

Boneshatter Lv4
Last 7 seconds.
(Lv5 lasts 8 seconds)

Gatling Storm Lv4
Lasts 6.5 seconds.
It seems to increase duration by 0.5s every 2 levels.
Lv5 lasts 7 seconds.

Hex Lv2
Lasts 12 seconds.

Advanced Damage Mastery
Lv9: 34%
Lv10: 38%

.Reyva.

Rank 1
.Reyva.
PostedMar 19, 2013 12:43 am
Thats fine. Its not a big deal Razz.

I went ahead and started adding the v1.08 feature to the site folks. It should be done completely later today (1:40 am here, need to sleep obviously) since I don't have to work until 5 pm today.

The way it will work is like this

Checked State of the checkbox = Shows next rank info
Non Checked State = Doesn't show next rank info. It will just remove the tooltip file and replace it with one that doesn't have the next rank info code in it.

That just makes it easier for me and way less to code. Ofcourse, all of this is in my head and not on paper yet so things may not work like expected.

kotaku23

Rank 5
kotaku23
PostedMar 19, 2013 1:24 am
This is so very useful, ty for this.

khelxa

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
khelxa
PostedMar 19, 2013 5:26 am
Thanks a bunch for this, exactly what I need to perfect my toon. Smile

Best regards, Shred.