sunjhone

Rank 0
sunjhone
PostedMar 07, 2013 7:04 pm
I do not like this, should give priority to the first SB fans who have all the medals, no alpha and no closed beta for me that is great.
Advertisement

Cakecicley

Rank 0
Cakecicley
PostedMar 07, 2013 7:06 pm
GRIND CITY!
Gonna get that smexy pet.

<center></center>

JoeT1986

Rank 0
PostedMar 07, 2013 7:09 pm
as rare as I post - I can't wait til I can play again ... which is apparently soon

cardragoon

Rank 1
cardragoon
PostedMar 07, 2013 7:10 pm
Me want pet o.o Argh, can't wait to finish downloading x.x My main enemy from doing this event would be my younger siblings who usually watches me play my games when they're at home. That's why I only got to play during their schools hours and late nights during alpha XD

Dereldium

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Dereldium
PostedMar 07, 2013 7:18 pm
Sweet!!!!Deer wants that pet! <3

Posted By Aeria Mobile

NytWolf

Rank 0
NytWolf
PostedMar 07, 2013 7:52 pm
Ok well I don't see the rewards being worth it at all, saying just how long it took me to get to level 25 in the Alpha...It would be an insane amount of time to get every single class up to level 29 just for the pet, you would actually have to no life the game just to get it which is totally pointless when it's going to get wiped again.

I may just get 1 character to level 20 seeming as that wouldn't take too long but getting to level 29 is just an insane waste of time and effort for the rewards being given, I'd much rather just go to work for a day and buy the pet with less effort and time spent lol.

Ievikokonoe

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Ievikokonoe
PostedMar 07, 2013 8:01 pm
NytWolf wrote:
Ok well I don't see the rewards being worth it at all, saying just how long it took me to get to level 25 in the Alpha...It would be an insane amount of time to get every single class up to level 29 just for the pet, you would actually have to no life the game just to get it which is totally pointless when it's going to get wiped again.

I may just get 1 character to level 20 seeming as that wouldn't take too long but getting to level 29 is just an insane waste of time and effort for the rewards being given, I'd much rather just go to work for a day and buy the pet with less effort and time spent lol.  
When playing ECBT it took 4 hours to get to level 20 without pvp so saying have no life is very ignorant.

If someone played golf for 50 years does he have no life?

maik331

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
maik331
PostedMar 07, 2013 8:05 pm
This pet is mine!! =D

BakaSamaMD

Kirigiry

Rank 0
Kirigiry
PostedMar 07, 2013 8:08 pm
Cool '-'

NytWolf

Rank 0
NytWolf
PostedMar 07, 2013 8:12 pm
Ievikokonoe wrote:
NytWolf wrote:

When playing ECBT it took 4 hours to get to level 20 without pvp so saying have no life is very ignorant.

If someone played golf for 50 years does he have no life?  

2 completely different things so don't bother going that direction.

Getting level 29 will still take a dang long time for something that's going to get wiped, especially if you have other daily duties to attend to, though in the Alpha I did read all of the quests which would of been what slowed me down to a degree, regardless though, the "Tier 3" reward is an absurd goal in my opinion, it just seems too much for something that's going to get wiped.