maribir

Rank 0
PostedFeb 25, 2013 4:15 pm   Last edited by maribir on Feb 25, 2013 4:21 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Born to Fire - Worst game 2013?

Still in closed beta. Still a **** game.
I know many of you like this game, but come on! The graphics looks like it did in the 90's. The engine suck, its like CS 1.6. This game is just crap, people rush your spawn. Sniper isnt a ONE SHOT KILL as they say in Tutorial. Aeria, you should remove the game from your company, you have way too good games to publish this. Its a shame.

- I have played for a while. So i am not just a random noob.

I unistalled it and installed AVA
Advertisement

Jaia2442

Rank 2
Jaia2442
PostedFeb 25, 2013 4:20 pm

Re: Worst game 2013?

maribir wrote:
I know many of you like this game, but come on! The graphics looks like it did in the 90's. The engine suck, its like CS 1.6. This game is just crap, people rush your spawn. Sniper isnt a ONE SHOT KILL as they say in Tutorial. Aeria, you should remove the game from your company, you have way too good games to publish this. Its a shame.

What game are you talking about? o.o

maribir

Rank 0
PostedFeb 25, 2013 4:21 pm

Jaia2442 wrote:
maribir wrote:

Born to Fire

Jaia2442

Rank 2
Jaia2442
PostedFeb 25, 2013 4:22 pm

maribir wrote:
Jaia2442 wrote:
maribir wrote:

Born to Fire  

Oh okay, well now you changed the title and now I know not to play Born to Fire... lol, just play Black Ops 2 or Modern Warfare 3 instead.. Or even Halo Reach or Halo 4.

maribir

Rank 0
PostedFeb 25, 2013 4:24 pm

Jaia2442 wrote:
maribir wrote:
Jaia2442 wrote:
maribir wrote:

Born to Fire  

Oh okay, well now you changed the title and now I know not to play Born to Fire... lol  

Haha, yeah, dont waste your time. Honestly.