Rank 2
PostedFeb 25, 2013 3:30 pm

GS benefit

"the moment i saw kalash app again, i popped in to say no

this person is just apping for free AP"

This was posted under GS feedback..
I want to know what it means.

Do GS's actually get free AP? how much?

Asked in shout box got me avoidance from the GS's there.
Advertisement

rhythm19

Rank 0
PostedFeb 25, 2013 3:44 pm
GSes getting AP is probably the worst kept secret lmao ofc they get ap i think everyone knows this by now.

TheBlackFencer

Rank 0
TheBlackFencer
PostedFeb 25, 2013 3:45 pm

Re: GS benefit

They get cookies.

...-applies-

jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedFeb 25, 2013 3:54 pm
Sorry to step in on a game i really never tried but since this topic is about a subject i can help, i couldn't help myself.

What can really be said about this is that everything that exists within the GS program is kept inside for obvious reasons, thats why when the new recruits get in they are trained by older members in order to get them up to date with the current methods. If any sort of policy is blasted outside of the GS program is usually from a former GS who left on bad terms or never really understood the real meaning of following rules. Methods are constantly changing, thats why new recruits are trained directly and not given some sort of guide since that would have to be constantly updated so whatever may be true today may not be tomorrow.

With all this said, if someone thinks about joining the GS team because they heard a rumour that they get some sort of reward, you are in for a bad surprise lol and i have seen it happen numerous times.

So if its something that doesn't concern you, as a player, shouldn't be of your knowledge.

Darthkiller_26

Rank 2
PostedFeb 25, 2013 4:06 pm
jotasnake wrote:
Sorry to step in on a game i really never tried but since this topic is about a subject i can help, i couldn't help myself.

What can really be said about this is that everything that exists within the GS program is kept inside for obvious reasons, thats why when the new recruits get in they are trained by older members in order to get them up to date with the current methods. If any sort of policy is blasted outside of the GS program is usually from a former GS who left on bad terms or never really understood the real meaning of following rules. Methods are constantly changing, thats why new recruits are trained directly and not given some sort of guide since that would have to be constantly updated so whatever may be true today may not be tomorrow.

With all this said, if someone thinks about joining the GS team because they heard a rumour that they get some sort of reward, you are in for a bad surprise lol and i have seen it happen numerous times.

So if its something that doesn't concern you, as a player, shouldn't be of your knowledge.  

All that text and you didn't even deny it.
i agree with that thing @rhythm19 said e.e

TheDiseased2

Rank 4
TheDiseased2
Eating all your cookies in NSW, Australia
PostedFeb 25, 2013 4:20 pm
Its 2,500 AP/month if im not mistaken

mschultz98

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
mschultz98
PostedFeb 25, 2013 4:46 pm
GS's do get compensation for their work as far as AP goes. As far as how much we get (or in my case got) we are not allowed to say.

walmazi

Rank 4
walmazi
PostedFeb 25, 2013 6:33 pm
It's not mentioned because people might apply for the wrong reasons.

turtle2257

Rank 3
turtle2257
PostedFeb 25, 2013 6:54 pm
walmazi wrote:
It's not mentioned because people might apply for the wrong reasons.  

Already too late for that dude.

EmilyHKO

Rank 0
PostedFeb 25, 2013 7:04 pm
This , "GSes getting AP is probably the worst kept secret

then this, "It's not mentioned because people might apply for the wrong reasons"

Explains why so many unqualified apply