isaacfry90

Rank 0
PostedApr 18, 2013 2:25 am

help

failed to connect server
have not been able to play yet because every time i get to the main screen it comes up with (failed to connect server) Mad
Advertisement

cotyhoffman21

Rank 0
PostedApr 18, 2013 5:55 am
GM_Hadouken wrote:
Guys please read the Current Issues thread before posting here. The "Failed to Connect to Server" issue is essentially a "Server is Full" message. Keep trying and you will eventually get in.  

my server cant be full theres not enough people if you go look it does this to me everyday about 15 times in a row my friend gets on instantly everytime and doesnt get kicked off that also happens to me if i change channels or teleport but it has stop happening as often. i try to log in several times and it wont let me on and im not going to sit here for hours trying to get on. when it finally does let me on it says the servers about half full and it says that for my friend everytime he gets on so i cant see that being the reason im thinking its because i have windows 8 because i cant play gunz at all because its not supported by windows 8

amirparkert01

Rank 0
PostedApr 18, 2013 11:24 am
ellektra1235 wrote:
GM_Hadouken wrote:
It would be up to Joymax to provide a new server for our players. It has been discussed Smile  

well can you do a server reset to kick the afk players who are sitting there trying to sale stuff so us new players can log on and play  

I agree. That wouldn't be a bad Idea

amirparkert01

Rank 0
PostedApr 18, 2013 11:27 am
well I'm about to re-download the game for like the 20th time. and hopefully I can sign in.

GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
PostedApr 18, 2013 11:42 am
Coty: We have been informed that the game can play on Windows 8 (as can Ignite) but some users do have issues. This wouldn't cause the "Failed to Connect" issue however. The fact that your friend can get in may just mean that he has a better connection and can connect before the other users trying to log in, or that he is lucky.

pr_firedragon, Mr.GreenBeans, josejmb93, el_negro: We have talked to Joymax about the IP restriction for Puerto Rico, and they have assured us that your specific IP addresses are not blocked. While we have them look at the bigger issue, they have requested that you try to contact your ISP (Internet Service Provider) and and ask for assistance connecting. If they ask what IP you are trying to connect to, tell them digimonmasters.aeriagames.com

We can suggest an AFK kick timer, I know other games have had it.

amirparkert01

Rank 0
PostedApr 18, 2013 1:57 pm
still gettin the ID and PW error. I'll play something else in the mean time tho.

GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
PostedApr 18, 2013 2:00 pm
amirparkert01 wrote:
still gettin the ID and PW error. I'll play something else in the mean time tho.  

what are you using for your user name? you should be using amirparkert01

cotyhoffman21

Rank 0
PostedApr 18, 2013 2:08 pm
Well see me and my friend use.the same internet connection so that cant be it but i dont know what else to do it lets me on then it doesnt or ill get on then it.will kick me so i dont understand how me and my friend use the same internet and it never happens to him plus.he uses windows 7 i dont see how it.could be anything else

amirparkert01

Rank 0
PostedApr 18, 2013 4:53 pm
I can't even type anything in. when the game login screen opens it says invalid ID and PW and then thats it. nothing else loads I have to hit my start key and manually exit the game.

amirparkert01

Rank 0
PostedApr 18, 2013 4:56 pm
GM_Hadouken wrote:
amirparkert01 wrote:

what are you using for your user name? you should be using amirparkert01  

I actually just tried not typing my full email and I get what you mean. problem solved ^_^ thanks a ton