S0ulCal1ber

Rank 4
S0ulCal1ber
PostedApr 14, 2013 5:42 am
for everyone who gets fail to connect to server this is not a issue with your PC's or internet you have to keep trying eventually you will connect

Advertisement

LadyAryen

Rank 0
LadyAryen
PostedApr 14, 2013 5:43 am
S0ulCal1ber wrote:
for everyone who gets fail to connect to server this is not a issue with your PC's or internet you have to keep trying eventually you will connect  

I think most of us have tried over and over like the past half hr to an hr Ive tried and Im redling again incase I did something wrong right now, hopefully it works >.<

Galfuri

Rank 0
PostedApr 14, 2013 12:39 pm
srsly if thats what i have to do i have to question if its really worth useing aerias version of the game

GangsterV

Rank 0
PostedApr 15, 2013 3:09 am
- User Account: GangsterV
- Server Name: Not yet
- Tamer Name: Not yet
- Issue Summary: Just downloaded DMO, and everytime I run it, it says "Failed to connect to server" then closes.
Any help?

MyInnerDemon

Rank 0
MyInnerDemon
PostedApr 15, 2013 5:46 am

Server disconnect

- User Account: myinnerdemon
- Server Name: Seraphimon
- Tamer Name: Gravedancer
- Issue Summary: I got kicked out of the server saturday upon completing a tutorial quest, about cracked digieggs. I guess this also is under the list of Unstable server issues. That's all that I have been experiencing, thereafter no disconnect issues have occurred.

greenpheonix75

Rank 0
PostedApr 15, 2013 9:54 am

same bug

my game does that all the time to!

yudia

Rank 1
PostedApr 15, 2013 10:53 am
LadyAryen wrote:
S0ulCal1ber wrote:

I think most of us have tried over and over like the past half hr to an hr Ive tried and Im redling again incase I did something wrong right now, hopefully it works >.<  

as S0ulCal1ber said, its not a problem with your computer or your download. re downloading the game again will NOT help with the fail to connect.
the problem is with Joymax not fixing it, and the only solution is to keep trying to log in(or go play something else and try again later).

Escareth

Rank 0
PostedApr 15, 2013 11:25 am

Launching problem

- User Account: Escareth
- Server Name: Seraphimon
- Tamer Name: Ithien
- Issue Summary: 4/5 launch game show message "Failed to connect to server" and automatically close game.

cotyhoffman21

Rank 0
PostedApr 16, 2013 3:08 pm

login in issue

User Account: cotyhoffman21
- Server Name:Seraphimon
- Tamer Name: HoffDog
- Issue Summary: I can login in and get to the server selecting page but instead of that popping up I get a message that says fail to connect server and this happens constantly I've been told its because I have windows 8 but im not sure. I really love this game and really want to keep playing so if anyone can help me figure out how to get rid of this problem please help

GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
PostedApr 16, 2013 3:19 pm
Guys please read the Current Issues thread before posting here. The "Failed to Connect to Server" issue is essentially a "Server is Full" message. Keep trying and you will eventually get in.