BelcrossFury

Rank 0
PostedMar 16, 2013 2:47 pm

unable to play

game keeps restarting my pc
frustrating. skipping providing my info cause i cant even play the game. every time i launch digimon it restarts my pc. just uninstalled and reinstalled but same thing happens. Sad
Advertisement

veridyin

Rank 0
PostedMar 16, 2013 3:44 pm

Bugs/Other

event quests
- User Account: veridyin
- Server Name: seraphimon
- Tamer Name: orbius
- Issue Summary: with some of the event quests, (the ones glitched for me, being "cocoa seed x30 = miracle furit", and "cocoa seed x50 = exp booster+200%") when they end, the items for the quest disappear, though if you still have the quest when the event ends, it will glitch in your quest log, upon trying to view the quest, it will crash the game, also meaning, i can not remove it from my quests log.

checkman3335

Rank 0
PostedMar 16, 2013 9:13 pm

plz HELP!!!

ID and PW must be at least 2 characters
when i lanch the game it say: Error message: "ID and PW must be at least 2 characters"
plz help. what do i need to do?

dekuscrub08

Rank 0
dekuscrub08
PostedMar 17, 2013 9:35 am
error connecting to the server.... cant log in for about 30mins this is pathetic, the server just kicks me off then locks me out for about 30 mins, why don't they kick off afk people instead of the ones leveling -.-

OHMAHGERD I REMUVED MEY SIGNATURE XD

dekuscrub08

Rank 0
dekuscrub08
PostedMar 17, 2013 9:38 am

Re: unable to play

game keeps restarting my pc
BelcrossFury wrote:
frustrating. skipping providing my info cause i cant even play the game. every time i launch digimon it restarts my pc. just uninstalled and reinstalled but same thing happens. Sad  

what version of windows are you playing it on? windows 7 and 8 have issues playing the game there is a fix for 7 but 8 isn't happening... if its 7 Google it u will find the answer good luck Very Happy

FrozenLoneWolf

Rank 0
PostedMar 17, 2013 9:52 am

Login and freezes

Account: FrozenLoneWolf
server: seraphimon
issue: I can't login most of the time and when I can the game will freeze and disconnect this is very annoying can you fix this please and thank you.

deadeye232

Rank 0
deadeye232
PostedMar 17, 2013 12:31 pm

Will there be a solution?

several people have posted that they get a "fail to connect server" when they log on, but there hasnt been a single solution or reply. Do you guys even know whats causing it?

magenight

Rank 0
PostedMar 17, 2013 7:54 pm

Unable to log in

Issue with entering the game
Upon entering the loading screen after starting the game and logging in i receive an error message that my id and password has to be longer that 2 characters. I've tried re installing but the error persists.

SecrettBlue

Rank 0
SecrettBlue
PostedMar 18, 2013 3:04 am
log on in game, it's close the screen in game(my character is in Dats center).

T1John

Rank 0
PostedMar 18, 2013 5:00 am

Logging in

-User Account: T1John
-Server Name: Seraphimon
-Tamer Name: Xlek
-Issue Summary: I just started playing the game again and last time when i logged in it always worked until i decided to leave the game but this time when ever i log in it sometimes works but right now it wont let me in the game and sometimes randomly in the game it gives me an error code then when i click anything on it it closes the game then when i try to get back in the game it wont let me an just says could not connect at the screen where it should have the server list can you plz fix this?