addicTjR

Rank 0
addicTjR
PostedFeb 25, 2013 9:43 pm
User Account: addicTjR
Server Name: Seraphimon
Tamer Name: Yewon
Issue Summary: Got stuck in loading screen and haven't been able to play until now. =o
Advertisement

TigerCJ

Rank 0
PostedFeb 25, 2013 9:53 pm
TigerCJ
chrispyjones
i keep having to change channels everytime i enter a new zone and i was wondering if that could be fixed also keep getting stuck in loading screens and getting error messeges and getting disconnected from sever ALOT

xAidynx

Rank 0
xAidynx
PostedFeb 25, 2013 10:10 pm
User Account: xAidynx
Server Name: N/A
Tamer Name: N/A

Issue Summary:

I just downloaded the game about three days ago. The first time I tried to log in it said the server is disconnected. That was on the night I downloaded the game. I tried again this evening and now it's saying "An error has occurred. Would you check the message on the homepage?" Or something to that extent. I just want to be able to get into the game....<_<

xalia_s

Rank 0
xalia_s
PostedFeb 25, 2013 10:28 pm   Last edited by xalia_s on Feb 26, 2013 3:43 am. Edited 1 time in total
User Account: xalia_s

Issue Summary: Changing zones is causing the game to crash.

Edited: As believed error was caused by maintenance.

<a><br>Click Me!</a><br><a>Adopted from squiby</a>

Bietarnu

Rank 0
PostedFeb 25, 2013 10:32 pm

cant login

Just downloaded the game and tried to create my tamer but instead of a login i keep getting an error message and a yes or no answer box. no matter what you pick it closes the game and sends me to to screen to download the game. Was really excited bout this and even told a few friends who downloaded it so hope this gets resolved soon

skippers0513

Rank 0
PostedFeb 25, 2013 11:09 pm

Re: cant login

Im stucked in the log in screen... and says" id an pass must contain something "as I remember...

smoshlly

Rank 0
smoshlly
PostedFeb 25, 2013 11:15 pm

Error

Game feedbacks
- User Account: Dokugamon
- Server Name: Seraphimon
- Tamer Name: Akashi
- Issue Summary: I cannot even log onto the game, or get to at least the server option screen. When I do get online however, I am forced to hold for at most 15 minutes or more at the portals to other zones. And when I try to set my hotkey bar it always gets reset as thoguh I where never online. I also cannot take advantage of the items from the cash shop that I have purchased such as my digimon and I am losing time om my exp booster due to these problems.

smoshlly

Rank 0
smoshlly
PostedFeb 25, 2013 11:16 pm
xalia_s wrote:
User Account: xalia_s

Issue Summary: Unable to log into the game as it keeps coming with with "Server error" When clicking on either yes or no it shuts the whole game down and sends me to the homepage where it asks you do download the game.

It sends me here:
http://www.aeriagames.com/playnow/dmus  

I HAVE GOTTEN THIS AS WELL

blackdeath101

GameSage: Forum
blackdeath101
PostedFeb 25, 2013 11:16 pm
Server is down for maintenance. Please check if you are still getting errors/delays when the servers come back up (estimated 5 hour maint).

danyloqo

Rank 0
danyloqo
PostedFeb 25, 2013 11:29 pm
-User Account: danyloqo
-Server Name: Seraphimon
-Tamer Name: DanyWalker
-Issue Summary: Sometimes get stuck on loading screen, some words are censored like glasses... and sometimes the chat have a big lag.