callmeshu

Rank 0
PostedFeb 25, 2013 9:47 am

Starting element

Does your starting element have any effect on your team stats? I started as fire but got a bunch of good wind cards and am gonna build a wind team, would it be better to just stick with Fire?

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

pervddl

GameSage: Aeria Mobile
pervddl
PostedFeb 25, 2013 10:44 am

Re: Starting element

callmeshu wrote:
Does your starting element have any effect on your team stats? I started as fire but got a bunch of good wind cards and am gonna build a wind team, would it be better to just stick with Fire?  

You might notice that your Fire cards have red status while others yellow, right?
That's because the cards of your element receive a bonus on atk/def.

You can build a wind team but it will not receive the atk/def bonus intended for Fires.

Alleyoop1980

Rank 0
PostedFeb 26, 2013 10:09 am
Are there any numbers on how big this bonus is? I got mostly good fire cards, but my element is wind.

I think it is strange that you have to choose your element at the beginning of a game you don't know and that you cannot change it afterwards.

pervddl

pervddl
PostedFeb 26, 2013 10:38 am
Alleyoop1980 wrote:
Are there any numbers on how big this bonus is? I got mostly good fire cards, but my element is wind.

I think it is strange that you have to choose your element at the beginning of a game you don't know and that you cannot change it afterwards.  

I was just like you. Stuffed with good Fire Rs and HRs while I'm wind. I just traded with my guildies.

Alleyoop1980

Rank 0
PostedFeb 26, 2013 4:03 pm
My guildies are not that well stocked unfourtunatly Wink

Posted By Aeria Mobile

legendaryVX

Rank 0
PostedFeb 27, 2013 10:12 am
Sorry, noob question. Where is this status? Red or Yellow, I see neither. Razz

Alleyoop1980

Rank 0
PostedFeb 27, 2013 10:43 am
legendaryVX wrote:

Go to sacrifice, click on add. When the list of immortals appears click on toggle display until you see the attack and def numbers, some will be red, some will be yellow. Red is better Wink

pervddl

pervddl
PostedFeb 27, 2013 11:24 am
Alleyoop1980 wrote:
legendaryVX wrote:

Go to sacrifice, click on add. When the list of immortals appears click on toggle display until you see the attack and def numbers, some will be red, some will be yellow. Red is better Wink  

Well, red is not exactly better (a leveled card from a different element is better than a lv1 of your element) but in fact, red means that those cards have their status boosted because of your character's element.