FluffyEE

Rank 0
PostedFeb 25, 2013 4:06 am

Ports

Network ports blocked
Heya, i was wondering if anyone can help me with this, i need something that allowes me to play ava on school network. I tried to use TOR project but i dont know how to get the ports and stuff right.. Anyone got an idea how could i pass the ports and start playing ava with this network?
Soz for bad english.
Advertisement

blaznyuu

Rank 4
blaznyuu
PostedFeb 25, 2013 4:21 am
don't know about the TOR project or what ever but the ports that you need to open are:
TCP: 28004
UDP: 28672 to 32767

at least these ports were used at ijji time. no idea if they changed them or what ever.

My Event: click this if you're not single =^.^= ElumineLily, 25thNight, BlaZcoWicZ, 25thBaam, iNyuuBlaZ, RWBY, Yoredet, KIRITOxASUNA, ShiWoonYi, NiTianErXing

FluffyEE

Rank 0
PostedFeb 25, 2013 4:39 am
Is there any way to bybass block to these ports? Its school network and i dont have the acces to router.

blaznyuu

Rank 4
blaznyuu
PostedFeb 25, 2013 4:50 am
FluffyEE wrote:
Is there any way to bybass block to these ports? Its school network and i dont have the acces to router.  

http://www.google.si/#hl=en&sclient=psy-ab&q=how+to+bypass+block+to+ports+at+school

some things you have to google :p

My Event: click this if you're not single =^.^= ElumineLily, 25thNight, BlaZcoWicZ, 25thBaam, iNyuuBlaZ, RWBY, Yoredet, KIRITOxASUNA, ShiWoonYi, NiTianErXing