Garosuu

Rank 1
PostedMar 04, 2013 10:34 pm   Last edited by Garosuu on Mar 04, 2013 11:24 pm. Edited 2 times in total
tommy2785 wrote:
guess no candy stuff doesnt work well with fury Razz cant kill me.. luc candy me >Very Happy i see how yall play lol cough cough Moon 2.6k me >.>  

NO Candy used if i did it'd say in the log
check this out Very Happy
its 2.5k btw
Advertisement

sexymarcus69

Rank 3
sexymarcus69
PostedMar 04, 2013 10:50 pm
Garosuu wrote:
tommy2785 wrote:
guess no candy stuff doesnt work well with fury Razz cant kill me.. luc candy me >Very Happy i see how yall play lol cough cough Moon 2.6k me >.>  

its 2.5k btw  

guess not...lol

Garosuu

Rank 1
PostedMar 04, 2013 10:53 pm
sexymarcus69 wrote:
Garosuu wrote:
tommy2785 wrote:

its 2.5k btw  

guess not...lol  

try read again, no candy was used, if i did it'd say in the log

tattieboy

Rank 5
tattieboy
PostedMar 06, 2013 4:16 am
up

Pickx

Rank 1
Pickx
PostedMar 06, 2013 8:29 pm

Re: Dark and light

Noss
qudome wrote:
tommy2785 wrote:
qudome wrote:
when dark and light say we dont wont noss in 15 that mean most players on both side must agreed and Vote yes or no not 2 from dark and light side decide how we will play and make new policy for all and say all must do what we say ,to me ill not follow .  

But Joker... it wasnt just 2 from dark and light side... almost everyone one agreed on no noss policy and i hope u get that. stern does have that hard yacking mouth most the time but sometime you just gotta let it go... no offence stern XD  

when did that happen noone ask me do i agree or not on this policy and many many ppl same as me just we log and omg they tell us no noss no conc noss no etc... if u like this policy yw if not we will kick, who give them the wright to tell us what we can do or what we cant, i can just say that he is Fury not from light and a Small Kid .  

Joker just like u I DIDNT LIKE the NO NOS pollicy but i need to AGREE even im agains -.- Even with no nos / candy / ko policy most of the times dark's candy ! "A " "S" "L" "I" used many times >.>
I just hope u quit leaving and stay with us ! :O
Not sure if more kills >.> i really dont watch them very often .... And now ? nos back ? o.O

.absthegod.

Rank 2
PostedMar 06, 2013 9:48 pm

Noss
Pickx wrote:
qudome wrote:
tommy2785 wrote:
qudome wrote:
when dark and light say we dont wont noss in 15 that mean most players on both side must agreed and Vote yes or no not 2 from dark and light side decide how we will play and make new policy for all and say all must do what we say ,to me ill not follow .  

But Joker... it wasnt just 2 from dark and light side... almost everyone one agreed on no noss policy and i hope u get that. stern does have that hard yacking mouth most the time but sometime you just gotta let it go... no offence stern XD  

when did that happen noone ask me do i agree or not on this policy and many many ppl same as me just we log and omg they tell us no noss no conc noss no etc... if u like this policy yw if not we will kick, who give them the wright to tell us what we can do or what we cant, i can just say that he is Fury not from light and a Small Kid .  

Joker just like u I DIDNT LIKE the NO NOS pollicy but i need to AGREE even im agains -.- Even with no nos / candy / ko policy most of the times dark's candy ! "A " "S" "L" "I" used many times >.>
Not sure if more kills >.> i really dont watch them very often .... And now ? nos back ? o.O  

noss is back friday for all the wankers that rely on it to pvp Wink

Check yourself before you wreck yourself

jakestreet

Rank 2
PostedMar 06, 2013 10:54 pm

Noss
.absthegod. wrote:
Pickx wrote:
qudome wrote:
tommy2785 wrote:
qudome wrote:

noss is back friday for all the wankers that rely on it to pvp Wink  

lmao just make it perma noss free like canta already

tattieboy

Rank 5
tattieboy
PostedMar 07, 2013 4:41 am
i vote for noss free

FlameAlquimist

Rank 3
FlameAlquimist
PostedMar 07, 2013 2:07 pm
nah keep it free noss -.-U 5 frustrated gonna decide for the whole zone, and for the 90% of the players ? keep it free noss, lets make it clear so ppl dont get it wrong, some nossing, some others dont and then the arguing...
lets vote like JOKER QQed the other time, simple, ask GS/GM/PM for a poll and lets decide ... regardless how many money AG losing on this...

Undefeated #1 Nub still looking for a challenge (not with Ash -scary)

.absthegod.

Rank 2
PostedMar 07, 2013 2:11 pm
im gonna allow noss for the next week and have people decide. again please dont perma noss Razz

Check yourself before you wreck yourself