.Hani.

Rank 4
.Hani.
PostedMar 04, 2013 6:17 am
Since when Fury stick to what they say always been Fury who first break the rules, why you guys want to believe them now , it will come for a day Fury will NOSS and all will follow and light will be slaughter as usually then they start the NOSS and PVP die again but the main reason came from who ofc Fury xD that is what my experience in PVP 15 was and still the same xD

JOKER you are right and if i am in pvp 15 ill do the same.

Advertisement

qudome

Rank 3
qudome
PostedMar 04, 2013 9:58 am

Re: Dark and light

Noss
tommy2785 wrote:
qudome wrote:
when dark and light say we dont wont noss in 15 that mean most players on both side must agreed and Vote yes or no not 2 from dark and light side decide how we will play and make new policy for all and say all must do what we say ,to me ill not follow .  

But Joker... it wasnt just 2 from dark and light side... almost everyone one agreed on no noss policy and i hope u get that. stern does have that hard yacking mouth most the time but sometime you just gotta let it go... no offence stern XD  

when did that happen noone ask me do i agree or not on this policy and many many ppl same as me just we log and omg they tell us no noss no conc noss no etc... if u like this policy yw if not we will kick, who give them the wright to tell us what we can do or what we cant, i can just say that he is Fury not from light and a Small Kid .

tattieboy

Rank 4
tattieboy
PostedMar 04, 2013 11:45 am
the problem is u guys got alot more peeps on ur lightside,and you all noss etc,now whe play W/o u guys are scared and dont wanna play, dont be silly and learn to play on a fair way, so everyone is the same

lxbryant1983

Rank 3
lxbryant1983
PostedMar 04, 2013 11:53 am
The issue with noss was only that with it on 2-3 single well geared and stacked ppl can shut down pvp. Anyone can noss if they chose to, joker or me and or anyone.

Those of us who are trying the no noss thing this week have had much better pvp that we have in a while. I have also died alot more this week than i have in a while. I never hide in base, though when there are nossers and i am nossed as well i will go out, SA a few ppl, then stealth out and come back to do it all over again. Without noss i run in, fight, get a few kills, then die.

Its good for every1 to have it no noss but if you wanna noss no1 can stop u. The only actual issue come when there are two raids and if there was one your faction will simply be much stronger and better off. I had to kick my lady while she was sitting 3 feet away from me just cause she didnt wanna lose her Blackart....she punched me in the arm....but then went to guards and died to remove it. PvP went on well after that for a good while. no noss is working well for us and making pvp far better. If you want to noss then do so, but trying it out and getting better kills and being harder to kill is win/win in anyones playbook

<3 Odd

tattieboy

Rank 4
tattieboy
PostedMar 04, 2013 11:58 am
looks like i was wrong, many darkys being childish and thinking like, "lights nossed, OMG lets noss also".
i tryed to stop the darks who nossed aka, sick,geg,cookie but they think they ll get more kills with,
i aint lead so cant do much, hope they ll die many times and ll see they actually suck more with noss then everyone w/o noss

grtz Healzi

FlameAlquimist

Rank 3
FlameAlquimist
PostedMar 04, 2013 1:12 pm
HULK we already have our own buffon, its Gucci, dont try to steal his job -.-U get back to ur nest kid u have nothing to do here... trolling in other zone's posts LOL get a life.

JOKER, dude, it wasnt only 2 ppl from each side who decided what WE ALL can do and what we CANT ... we aint gonna tell u what to do, stern came out with an idea, i was against at first, but after talking with a lot of ppl, i simply realiced it would worths a try, and i support his idea now, even more since friday when we saw we can play by rules the mayority agreed with, we aint telling u what to do, what I ASK u to do is leave us alone, pvp with OUR rules, and since u dont want to follow OUR rules, simply dont get in the middle, let us have our own piece of world and u can go an pvp with any noss u want, whatever u want, just not with us, simple as that, we not touching u, u dont touch us cause WE CLEARLY under disadvanteges against a nossed person and dealing with another raid at hte same time...
However, nossing, u just making ppl follow YOU wheter u like it or not, and we would be telling u exactly the same words u throwing at us, who said we must use nosses in order to pvp?
The most players would like to play without nosses against players without nosses, and at the same time would like not to have to deal with ppl just ignoring OUR way of playing.
Its up to u dude, play WITH ous or WITHOUT us, since we wont be playing AGAINST u forcing u to follow OUR ideas and OUR plans. Anyhow, we still consider u a 1-15 pvper we would like to play WITH, if u want to give it a try, these are the terms EVERY PLAYER in raid agreed to play by.

Pce Out.

Undefeated #1 Nub still looking for a challenge (not with Ash -scary)

acac8484

Rank 3
acac8484
PostedMar 04, 2013 1:48 pm
FlameAlquimist wrote:
HULK we already have our own buffon, its Gucci, dont try to steal his job -.-U get back to ur nest kid u have nothing to do here... trolling in other zone's posts LOL get a life.

JOKER, dude, it wasnt only 2 ppl from each side who decided what WE ALL can do and what we CANT ... we aint gonna tell u what to do, stern came out with an idea, i was against at first, but after talking with a lot of ppl, i simply realiced it would worths a try, and i support his idea now, even more since friday when we saw we can play by rules the mayority agreed with, we aint telling u what to do, what I ASK u to do is leave us alone, pvp with OUR rules, and since u dont want to follow OUR rules, simply dont get in the middle, let us have our own piece of world and u can go an pvp with any noss u want, whatever u want, just not with us, simple as that, we not touching u, u dont touch us cause WE CLEARLY under disadvanteges against a nossed person and dealing with another raid at hte same time...
However, nossing, u just making ppl follow YOU wheter u like it or not, and we would be telling u exactly the same words u throwing at us, who said we must use nosses in order to pvp?
The most players would like to play without nosses against players without nosses, and at the same time would like not to have to deal with ppl just ignoring OUR way of playing.
Its up to u dude, play WITH ous or WITHOUT us, since we wont be playing AGAINST u forcing u to follow OUR ideas and OUR plans. Anyhow, we still consider u a 1-15 pvper we would like to play WITH, if u want to give it a try, these are the terms EVERY PLAYER in raid agreed to play by.

Pce Out.  

nobody cares what you spawm here, nobody respect you.... no lights talk about you... nobody cares who you are and what are you talking about. no point you posting here. stop spawming forum with your heardbraking posts all over the page ty

.absthegod.

Rank 2
PostedMar 04, 2013 2:14 pm

Re: Dark and light

Noss
tommy2785 wrote:
qudome wrote:
when dark and light say we dont wont noss in 15 that mean most players on both side must agreed and Vote yes or no not 2 from dark and light side decide how we will play and make new policy for all and say all must do what we say ,to me ill not follow .  

But Joker... it wasnt just 2 from dark and light side... almost everyone one agreed on no noss policy and i hope u get that. stern does have that hard yacking mouth most the time but sometime you just gotta let it go... no offence stern XD  

I talk **** and bark a lot but really how can I control a zone with [6] gears? It was the players who decided I came up witht he idea but without players agreeing it could never happen

Check yourself before you wreck yourself

.absthegod.

Rank 2
PostedMar 04, 2013 2:16 pm
this is ridiculous arguing we agreed to carry out no noss policy until friday then nossing could possible resume unless both factionsa re wholly against it

Check yourself before you wreck yourself

FlameAlquimist

Rank 3
FlameAlquimist
PostedMar 04, 2013 2:46 pm
.absthegod. wrote:
this is ridiculous arguing we agreed to carry out no noss policy until friday then nossing could possible resume unless both factionsa re wholly against it  

control ur nubs, we controlling ours, we do our best and we try to keep it up, we having good pvp, it would be pretty absurd to let 3 frustrated ppl decide for the whole zone based on their lack of attitude and skill enough to pvp without nosses.
BTW stern u suk Razz

Undefeated #1 Nub still looking for a challenge (not with Ash -scary)