dragon_sword21

Rank 0
dragon_sword21
PostedMar 02, 2013 9:00 am
tattieboy wrote:
playing 2 hrs now, all lights getting nossed and even nub JOKER is on ko????
wth are u nubs lights doing?cant play by rules?  

i think Rota dont understand english so dont mind him
Advertisement

FlameAlquimist

Rank 3
FlameAlquimist
PostedMar 02, 2013 10:28 am
ok, a few words before i continue my weekend with movies, series and food...
We al have our differences, some ppl may like some "rules" but not the others,some ppl may think this isnt meant to last, some ppl may consider this a waste of time, but many of us, the ones we've been here for long and seen what Proe is capable of, know the free noss policy helps to keep pvp under control, not based on egos, not based on ratios, i think some ppl forgot (i was one i assume) this is the lowest pvp zone, means we having A LOT of ppl just passing through for hours, prolly days, and then leaving to continue lvling... for that we have feeders, nubs, leechers, ppl who doesnt know how to pvp, ppl who doesnt know the game, even ppl who doesnt know what toon they playing with, for that, we trying something more than hard to teach, everything at the same time, how pvp works, how team work is applied, what the game is about, how good they can be in the class they picked, it isnt hard, and those with the stronger will are the ones being flamed when taking the decitions the rest just ignore to follow, we working for a better zone, i dont know if this is gonna be the best zone or not, and honestly i really dont care, all i do care is keep a zone where ppl can come and pvp, trying to take those things we can get rid of to balance strengh and let the ones with the guts and the knowledge "guide" the ones willing to learn and get some fun.
Im not agreed with many things, but some1 has to take care of the dirty decitions, not agreed with kicking ppl from raids but when its needed, it simply is, we could sit down and QQ a lot about this and that, but it will leads to nowhere and mintime we see a zone where we invested so much, not only money, also time, falling down, and i dont want that, personally i dropped endgame, i dropped 80 pvp, i dropped everything i worked for during this years in order to stick to 1 place and focus there, my gear, my pvp, my kills, my playtime (the few i have).
There is no leader but an orange globe over a name, which means nothing when u pvping following the rules, the main diff is a simple command called /raid cause the rest doesnt matter, u just push, get ur kills, get killed when u made a mistake, and then the circle goes on and on, thats all... If u base ur playing on Ego u just havent learnt what this is about.
You will always find some1 better than u, always, cause we ALL run when we have no healers and we facing some1 stronger (in my case 6 of u -.-U STOP GANGING ME !) cuase no1 is immortal here, years of playing tought us that.
Many of us based our builds on conce, sharpshooter and rems, but we can still make it, no need to be the smart a** and pop better things then the rest, it wont make u better, it just adds more stats proly, but it doesnt give u the right to call u pvper, regardless how proud u r of killing 1, the "pvper" label comes with the time, when ppl recognices u, when u know well the basic and some details, u wil never know everything here, we already have a lot od those thinking they discovered the cure of cancer in Proe and they moved to another zones, even left the game LOL ...
What we trying to do here ,at this moment, is to have a better place to stay, to pvp, to learn what we couldnt somewhere else and we still "need" and have fun, cause if u want to be the best, this isnt ur zone (hint: none zone is).
Wanna help? join us and follow the "rules" and have fun with us. Dont want to help us? dont screw ppl's efforts nossing and canding the ones working for a better zone.

Undefeated #1 Nub still looking for a challenge (not with Ash -scary)

tattieboy

Rank 4
tattieboy
PostedMar 03, 2013 2:34 am
eeps ma day report XD

both sides are doing well w/o noss
still some complaines: rota keeps nossing+ candying me all the time,
so i suggest perma ban him from raids,its no fun playing with nubs like him,
so far so goodXD keep ur lightside noss free and fury ll tho

greetz Healzi

.absthegod.

Rank 2
PostedMar 03, 2013 8:37 am
tattieboy wrote:
eeps ma day report XD

greetz Healzi  

well i dont think its fair to ban him since he literally speaks no english and doesnt really understand the concept. hes not really that great anyway ill see what he does today

Check yourself before you wreck yourself

FlameAlquimist

Rank 3
FlameAlquimist
PostedMar 03, 2013 8:42 pm
.absthegod. wrote:
tattieboy wrote:
eeps ma day report XD

greetz Healzi  

well i dont think its fair to ban him since he literally speaks no english and doesnt really understand the concept. hes not really that great anyway ill see what he does today  

sorry ? i dont understand.... i noss cause im from Argentina i dont speak ur language... sorry T.T

The important... ppl STILL on candies, if a nub sees 1 using, its lil brain interprets he is allowed to use it too, ppl still doing the very old same stupid kiddo thingy: "nossed? im nossing too" ... but there is a new version of this: "he candied me first *points*" ... am i the only1 thinking they exactly the same ? Oo i might be wrong ofc since im a nub and i died 5 times and got +-850 kills in the 7 hours i played since friday ... with my nub gear and my nub playing ... without candies, without nosses, justp ushing and running in circles, changing targets when they were heading right to base and dealing with them when they sneaky attacking, maybe i have a very wrong picture of this, dont know... but ofc it is only based on ppl's words ... if i would have to base it on what i see from THIS side of the screen, maybe some ppl got a wrong idea what this is about and how it went...
Whats the fun with ur healers healing JOKER outside raid and nossed ... ? Oo maybe im missing something, dunno...
And again, maybe im too nub to understand how smart u r ppl, really... we having great pvp untill an idiot comes out from nowhere, nossed up and killing every1 (almost every1) cuase we have to deal with a nosser outside raid and smarty ppl in raid at the same time...
"Im in the middle of the group they wont be able to target me untill its too late, i kill them with my nosses, how spart i am" ... is that really working for ya ? Oo maybe we could try it too ... ahhhh wait... i cant, why ? simply cause MY faction wont heal me, neither help me, means im dead in... lets say 12 hits? 15 ? and then what ? maybe its onyl 1 faction playing by the rules while the rest just pointing eachother blaming on the rest and playing the Pontius Pilatus (for the nubs not knowing who this person is: Google)
Stop watching this thing with 1 eye only, there r 2 versions of the story and if u gonna just listen the more suitable, all these efforts wont mean a thing ... and the idiots with the bigger mouths and the smarty kiddos gonna win.

Undefeated #1 Nub still looking for a challenge (not with Ash -scary)

.absthegod.

Rank 2
PostedMar 03, 2013 9:16 pm
FlameAlquimist wrote:
.absthegod. wrote:
tattieboy wrote:
eeps ma day report XD

greetz Healzi  

sorry ? i dont understand.... i noss cause im from Argentina i dont speak ur language... sorry T.T

The important... ppl STILL on candies, if a nub sees 1 using, its lil brain interprets he is allowed to use it too, ppl still doing the very old same stupid kiddo thingy: "nossed? im nossing too" ... but there is a new version of this: "he candied me first *points*" ... am i the only1 thinking they exactly the same ? Oo i might be wrong ofc since im a nub and i died 5 times and got +-850 kills in the 7 hours i played since friday ... with my nub gear and my nub playing ... without candies, without nosses, justp ushing and running in circles, changing targets when they were heading right to base and dealing with them when they sneaky attacking, maybe i have a very wrong picture of this, dont know... but ofc it is only based on ppl's words ... if i would have to base it on what i see from THIS side of the screen, maybe some ppl got a wrong idea what this is about and how it went...
Whats the fun with ur healers healing JOKER outside raid and nossed ... ? Oo maybe im missing something, dunno...
And again, maybe im too nub to understand how smart u r ppl, really... we having great pvp untill an idiot comes out from nowhere, nossed up and killing every1 (almost every1) cuase we have to deal with a nosser outside raid and smarty ppl in raid at the same time...
"Im in the middle of the group they wont be able to target me untill its too late, i kill them with my nosses, how spart i am" ... is that really working for ya ? Oo maybe we could try it too ... ahhhh wait... i cant, why ? simply cause MY faction wont heal me, neither help me, means im dead in... lets say 12 hits? 15 ? and then what ? maybe its onyl 1 faction playing by the rules while the rest just pointing eachother blaming on the rest and playing the Pontius Pilatus (for the nubs not knowing who this person is: Google)
Stop watching this thing with 1 eye only, there r 2 versions of the story and if u gonna just listen the more suitable, all these efforts wont mean a thing ... and the idiots with the bigger mouths and the smarty kiddos gonna win.  

lol joker will never pvp in a raid with me again according to him

Check yourself before you wreck yourself

tattieboy

Rank 4
tattieboy
PostedMar 04, 2013 2:36 am
*heals gaturro :p*
+1 gaturro
dont matter if he speaks a different language,on fury some aint speaking very well english like me XD
but whe keep noss and candy out of it,
and most lights also, i just hope it ll be longer then 1 week only

qudome

Rank 3
qudome
PostedMar 04, 2013 4:52 am
.absthegod. wrote:
tattieboy wrote:
im on and what do i see,joker conc,rota candys only,and so many lights nossed while i kick out nosser, keep it fair and get some leads in raid who know the rules on lightside  

im trying when Im on I already kick JOKER and he raged at me, zero kicked rota but he doesnt seem to know any better its a work in progress  

loooooooooool ur really sucks do you think that u can make pvp in 15 as u want i will see what u can do ill back to Pvp soon with a raid ur not in it .

qudome

Rank 3
qudome
PostedMar 04, 2013 5:03 am

Dark and light

Noss
when dark and light say we dont wont noss in 15 that mean most players on both side must agreed and Vote yes or no not 2 from dark and light side decide how we will play and make new policy for all and say all must do what we say ,to me ill not follow .

tommy2785

Rank 2
tommy2785
PostedMar 04, 2013 5:23 am

Re: Dark and light

Noss
qudome wrote:
when dark and light say we dont wont noss in 15 that mean most players on both side must agreed and Vote yes or no not 2 from dark and light side decide how we will play and make new policy for all and say all must do what we say ,to me ill not follow .  

But Joker... it wasnt just 2 from dark and light side... almost everyone one agreed on no noss policy and i hope u get that. stern does have that hard yacking mouth most the time but sometime you just gotta let it go... no offence stern XD

By: Flurry the awesome guild's "BOSS BOSS" >.<