Author Message

Morticia79

Rank 1
Morticia79
Joined
19 May 2008
Posts
329
Location
Virginia United States
PostedMar 01, 2013 8:49 am
Let me have my HP, SP, and MP rems. That's I all I ask.

RIP my Lamby. I love you.
Advertisement

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
Joined
13 Aug 2008
Posts
10695
Location
United Kingdom
PostedMar 01, 2013 8:51 am
FlameAlquimist wrote:
Killa_1112 wrote:
eazydc69 wrote:
Bro we're not assuming anything but if you know so much about teamwork then why would u think we need KO  
Because i saw gaia 1-15, i was there for 2 months about a year after the no noss arrangement, i know that people will change their builds, they will change so their defense so it becomes unbreakable, KOs will become needed to get through it, you will need the extra juice. The only other alternative will be gangfests which will in tern lead to camping since nobody wants to be ganged 24/4 as such, will stay at base, and people will eventually start complaining about the amount of ganging here on the forums and ingame. This is what happend on gaia. As long as you allow the rec/defense nosses the zore result probably wont shift, all you are doing it making it harder for people to die.

Do as you will, your zone, but please just be aware of all options before you commit or it could actually make things worse. I'm sure there are other 1-15 pvpers in the zone right now that could also tell you what it was like at the time on gaia if you need to hear it from others.  

WOW 2 months..... u r even faster than Ámaranth to understand what life is ... wow ... can we be friends ... plz plz plz plz plz  
Oh look, an Evo trying to be clever. Don't hurt yourself.

Your life is that much better i see, wasting thousands a month on an online game. At least i have packed up and left.

Way to go champ Wink

- Courtesy of the Great Avyn

FlameAlquimist

Rank 3
FlameAlquimist
Joined
01 Dec 2009
Posts
857
Location
Lanus Este Argentina
PostedMar 01, 2013 9:11 am
Killa_1112 wrote:
Oh look, an Evo trying to be clever. Don't hurt yourself.

Your life is that much better i see, wasting thousands a month on an online game. At least i have packed up and left.

Way to go champ Wink  

at least i have an excuse to post, i still play, whats urs for trolling ? dont u have a life talking so much ? Oo
BTW who said im wasting ? u r not my accountant :S and dont worry, i AM clever, u just dont get it ^^ but u will once, dw... *High Five*

btw this is just trolling, lets go to the important can we ? enogh of wasting time on so smart ppl knowing everything about this they got so bored cuase nothing new came out and since they know more than the rest they super egomaniac and we just simply nubs T.T it hurts my feelings

Where were we ? Oo ... ahh yeap... Psy its not my call and actually i wasnt stating this, im still asking ... what are we doing ? ...

Undefeated #1 Nub still looking for a challenge (not with Ash -scary)

Morticia79

Rank 1
Morticia79
Joined
19 May 2008
Posts
329
Location
Virginia United States
PostedMar 01, 2013 9:17 am
That's what I'm asking too Gat. I've read so many things, on the forums and from people in game. I'm confused. Confused In the beginning Stern just said no KO, claw, or candy. Now I understand that it's no costumes too, and quite possibly even some remedies. >.< I say if it has nos in the name then it's out. Candy is out. Costumes too, due the high ojs on them. Just rems, ice cream, and dead lights as far the eye can see Razz

RIP my Lamby. I love you.

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
Joined
13 Aug 2008
Posts
10695
Location
United Kingdom
PostedMar 01, 2013 10:05 am
FlameAlquimist wrote:
Killa_1112 wrote:
Oh look, an Evo trying to be clever. Don't hurt yourself.

Your life is that much better i see, wasting thousands a month on an online game. At least i have packed up and left.

Way to go champ Wink  

at least i have an excuse to post, i still play, whats urs for trolling ? dont u have a life talking so much ? Oo
BTW who said im wasting ? u r not my accountant :S and dont worry, i AM clever, u just dont get it ^^ but u will once, dw... *High Five*  

- Courtesy of the Great Avyn

.absthegod.

Rank 2
Joined
07 Aug 2012
Posts
718
Location
Toga United States
PostedMar 01, 2013 2:06 pm
ALL COSTUMES AND REMS ARE LEGAL. ANYTHING THAT SAYS NOSTRUM IS ILLEGAL. except maybe sprint noss Razz

Check yourself before you wreck yourself

looped99

Rank 1
looped99
Joined
31 Aug 2012
Posts
394
Location
United States
PostedMar 01, 2013 2:31 pm
.absthegod. wrote:
ALL COSTUMES AND REMS ARE LEGAL. ANYTHING THAT SAYS NOSTRUM IS ILLEGAL. except maybe sprint noss Razz  


Yah, and lets make weaponmastery noss legal too, its just some minor training in a bottle.


This failed when compromises were made. first it was going to be no nos rems or anything, like in the 20-30pvp, then that fell apart with the first mention of "well all of them except....".

it just snowballed from there. So in reality this failed before it even began.

<applauds>

.absthegod.

Rank 2
Joined
07 Aug 2012
Posts
718
Location
Toga United States
PostedMar 01, 2013 2:44 pm
looped99 wrote:
.absthegod. wrote:
ALL COSTUMES AND REMS ARE LEGAL. ANYTHING THAT SAYS NOSTRUM IS ILLEGAL. except maybe sprint noss Razz  


Yah, and lets make weaponmastery noss legal too, its just some minor training in a bottle.


This failed when compromises were made. first it was going to be no nos rems or anything, like in the 20-30pvp, then that fell apart with the first mention of "well all of them except....".

it just snowballed from there. So in reality this failed before it even began.

<applauds>  


i said all noss illegal and rems are legal. thats as clear as i can make it

Check yourself before you wreck yourself

FlameAlquimist

Rank 3
FlameAlquimist
Joined
01 Dec 2009
Posts
857
Location
Lanus Este Argentina
PostedMar 01, 2013 7:46 pm
isnt it cool to shut the nubs up and prove them we ca nhave great pvp regardless their negative opinions ? Very Happy RAWR !

Gat (aka the D**K)

Undefeated #1 Nub still looking for a challenge (not with Ash -scary)

Pickx

Rank 1
Pickx
Joined
21 Jul 2009
Posts
247
Location
Canada
PostedMar 01, 2013 8:14 pm
Lol now concentration / blacck art / sharpen are illegal to ? that wont make u hit hard >,<

pff

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: