Pickx

Rank 1
Pickx
PostedFeb 27, 2013 7:44 pm
Stern that would be great ; ) i wanna see some action finnaly , instead of 5min pvp then any faction KO and camp Surprised

I agree Smile

.Blytzen
Advertisement

Pickx

Rank 1
Pickx
PostedFeb 27, 2013 7:47 pm
beside , active pvp would be better for every1 since we could got more kills ( Not only AOL but UoF ) just saying .....

.absthegod.

Rank 2
PostedFeb 27, 2013 10:49 pm
bump Very Happy

Check yourself before you wreck yourself

tattieboy

Rank 4
tattieboy
PostedFeb 28, 2013 5:09 am
roger that stern

eazydc69

Rank 3
eazydc69
PostedFeb 28, 2013 9:43 am
Killa_1112 wrote:
FlameAlquimist wrote:
Killa_1112 wrote:
My suggestion would be remove all nosses EXCEPT KO, trust me, after seeing what i saw on gaia you will disparately need the extra firepower.

Merely a suggestion.  

but u r not in 1-15 so shush  
Nope, im not, in fact im not anything anymore, but i saw gaia without nosses and i saw the mistakes made there. The firepower will be needed but the defense will not.  

aparently you have never heard of teamwork ^^^

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
PostedFeb 28, 2013 9:49 am
eazydc69 wrote:
Killa_1112 wrote:
FlameAlquimist wrote:
Killa_1112 wrote:
My suggestion would be remove all nosses EXCEPT KO, trust me, after seeing what i saw on gaia you will disparately need the extra firepower.

Merely a suggestion.  

Nope, im not, in fact im not anything anymore, but i saw gaia without nosses and i saw the mistakes made there. The firepower will be needed but the defense will not.  

Apparently you don't know me as well as you think you do ^^^

- Courtesy of the Great Avyn

tommy2785

Rank 2
tommy2785
PostedFeb 28, 2013 10:17 am
Killa_1112 wrote:
eazydc69 wrote:
Killa_1112 wrote:
FlameAlquimist wrote:
Killa_1112 wrote:

Merely a suggestion.  

Str8 is really right on this one... Teamwork makes a huge different no matter how much power u got on u Very Happy
+1 for Str8

By: Flurry the awesome guild's "BOSS BOSS" >.<

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
PostedFeb 28, 2013 10:39 am
tommy2785 wrote:
Killa_1112 wrote:
eazydc69 wrote:
Killa_1112 wrote:
FlameAlquimist wrote:
Killa_1112 wrote:

Merely a suggestion.  

Str8 is really right on this one... Teamwork makes a huge different no matter how much power u got on u Very Happy
+1 for Str8  
The last 2 years of my canta life on shaiya was teamwork getting the zone going again.

Ask anyone in canta, or go 1 better and read some of my posts, like maybe This one

Now please, stop making assumptions about things you haven't got a clue about.

eazydc69

Rank 3
eazydc69
PostedFeb 28, 2013 12:18 pm
Bro we're not assuming anything but if you know so much about teamwork then why would u think we need KO

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
PostedFeb 28, 2013 12:23 pm
eazydc69 wrote:
Bro we're not assuming anything but if you know so much about teamwork then why would u think we need KO  
Because i saw gaia 1-15, i was there for 2 months about a year after the no noss arrangement, i know that people will change their builds, they will change so their defense so it becomes unbreakable, KOs will become needed to get through it, you will need the extra juice. The only other alternative will be gangfests which will in tern lead to camping since nobody wants to be ganged 24/4 as such, will stay at base, and people will eventually start complaining about the amount of ganging here on the forums and ingame. This is what happend on gaia. As long as you allow the rec/defense nosses the zore result probably wont shift, all you are doing it making it harder for people to die.

Do as you will, your zone, but please just be aware of all options before you commit or it could actually make things worse. I'm sure there are other 1-15 pvpers in the zone right now that could also tell you what it was like at the time on gaia if you need to hear it from others.