Author Message

.absthegod.

Rank 2
Joined
07 Aug 2012
Posts
717
Location
Toga United States
PostedFeb 24, 2013 10:25 pm

WEEK WITHOUT KO IN PVP 15

no claw nilla or ko in pvp 15 for 1 week
since people are frustrated but a solution hasnt been thrown out yet, I suggest we try a week without any claw nilla or Ko starting march 1st in pvp 15. other nosses and candy will be legal but anyone who pops ko or 10 minute ko will be kicked

Check yourself before you wreck yourself
Advertisement

FlameAlquimist

Rank 3
FlameAlquimist
Joined
01 Dec 2009
Posts
856
Location
Lanus Este Argentina
PostedFeb 25, 2013 8:22 am
ill do my best ... but ... only KO ? what about CH, Defense and Conce ?
(dont dare to ban Conce or i triple -.-)

Anyway im in.

Undefeated #1 Nub still looking for a challenge (not with Ash -scary)

FlameAlquimist

Rank 3
FlameAlquimist
Joined
01 Dec 2009
Posts
856
Location
Lanus Este Argentina
PostedFeb 25, 2013 8:29 am
ahhhh forgot... stern u suk Razz

Undefeated #1 Nub still looking for a challenge (not with Ash -scary)

.Mystery

Rank 1
.Mystery
Joined
03 Jan 2013
Posts
370
Location
Netherlands
PostedFeb 25, 2013 8:32 am
I can guarantee this won't work.
Lets say one person of any of the faction goes fully nossed and kills the opposite faction.
What's the chances the other faction won't noss up just to kill him?

But good luck!

drafur

Rank 4
drafur
Joined
07 Jul 2008
Posts
1727
Location
Sweden
PostedFeb 25, 2013 9:03 am
just tell the nosser to leech.

FlameAlquimist

Rank 3
FlameAlquimist
Joined
01 Dec 2009
Posts
856
Location
Lanus Este Argentina
PostedFeb 25, 2013 6:23 pm
and we have a winner Wink




Undefeated #1 Nub still looking for a challenge (not with Ash -scary)

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
Joined
13 Aug 2008
Posts
10597
Location
United Kingdom
PostedFeb 25, 2013 6:25 pm
My suggestion would be remove all nosses EXCEPT KO, trust me, after seeing what i saw on gaia you will disparately need the extra firepower.

Merely a suggestion.

- Courtesy of the Great Avyn

FlameAlquimist

Rank 3
FlameAlquimist
Joined
01 Dec 2009
Posts
856
Location
Lanus Este Argentina
PostedFeb 25, 2013 6:27 pm
Killa_1112 wrote:
My suggestion would be remove all nosses EXCEPT KO, trust me, after seeing what i saw on gaia you will disparately need the extra firepower.

Merely a suggestion.  

but u r not in 1-15 so shush

Undefeated #1 Nub still looking for a challenge (not with Ash -scary)

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
Joined
13 Aug 2008
Posts
10597
Location
United Kingdom
PostedFeb 25, 2013 6:28 pm
FlameAlquimist wrote:
Killa_1112 wrote:
My suggestion would be remove all nosses EXCEPT KO, trust me, after seeing what i saw on gaia you will disparately need the extra firepower.

Merely a suggestion.  

but u r not in 1-15 so shush  
Nope, im not, in fact im not anything anymore, but i saw gaia without nosses and i saw the mistakes made there. The firepower will be needed but the defense will not.

- Courtesy of the Great Avyn

7_deadly_sins_7

Rank 4
7_deadly_sins_7
Joined
09 May 2009
Posts
2149
Location
dtown United States
PostedFeb 25, 2013 8:10 pm

Re: WEEK WITHOUT KO IN PVP 15

no claw nilla or ko in pvp 15 for 1 week
.absthegod. wrote:
since people are frustrated but a solution hasnt been thrown out yet, I suggest we try a week without any claw nilla or Ko starting march 1st in pvp 15. other nosses and candy will be legal but anyone who pops ko or 10 minute ko will be kicked  


hopefully i have some stuff done by then Very Happy

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: