ston102

Rank 0
ston102
PostedFeb 25, 2013 8:58 pm
coolsasuke wrote:
These tables for the last 3 months have been reused every single god dame week. Crappy items and crappy rates, not to mention the crappy quantities. Plox give dem new tables that we used to get everyday. However that's too much too wish for give it 6 months and you'll see the same tables you've seen this week non stop. The only table that ever changes though out the week is the one on Saturday the "players choice table".  

WELL SAID
LOL SHOULD BE USE TO THAT BY NOW LMAO

I MEAN NO DISRESPECT TO ANYONE WE JUST SICK OF SAME STUFF
Advertisement

Altosk

Rank 2
Altosk
PostedFeb 25, 2013 9:18 pm
The only time I remember the tables actually being good was the week that Quill started. After that it went right into the toilet.

Baden8572

Rank 2
Baden8572
PostedFeb 25, 2013 9:21 pm
Altosk wrote:
The only time I remember the tables actually being good was the week that Quill started. After that it went right into the toilet.  

-sigh- So true.. x.x

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedFeb 25, 2013 10:23 pm
Once upon a time, the tables were good.

Then, as the tables got worse, M-Clay princes inflated.

The End.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedFeb 25, 2013 10:27 pm
minuzaki wrote:
Once upon a time, the tables were good.

Then, as the tables got worse, M-Clay princes inflated.

The End.  

On Ponchee they actually dropped. A lot of people stopped wanting to clay with these tables.

elite_noobie

Rank 0
elite_noobie
PostedMar 06, 2013 5:18 pm
Just gotta say Im getting sick of the mclays table, I know its been kinda crap and repetitive lately but I just lost it with today's table.

Probably had happened before but the items at r4 and r5 are literally the same with everything on r1, r2 and r3, it's like they cant even be bothered anymore and just copy pasted it. I know you still gotta have fillers at r4 but lately its pure rubbish like 1 GB4 and today 7 sprite puffs. It just look stupid imo, 1 GB4 cost 100g at most and I can buy sprite cookies for 8 silver.

Clay used to be exciting for people to roll heaps, now its just costumes and mounts that everyone and their dogs already have. If ever there's anything decent, useful or interesting the rate of getting them is so slim or it will only be a 3 days period.

Hawk_21

Rank 0
Hawk_21
PostedMar 07, 2013 3:07 am

Ugh.....

*sigh heavily*
Due to the table lately, ppl dont even bother to clay EVEN for daily and those 2 dailies gives HUGE exp injection >.>

No clay = No item = No stock = Price rise.

Nuff said.

one2five

Rank 0
one2five
PostedMar 07, 2013 4:57 am
AH looks like there is a huge potential threat to the economy atm, due to not enough people claying.

Why?

Look at items and prices, you will see each type of item being listed in the same amount for the same arbitrary price, for instance 10x Greater Blacksmith for 3222g each. A lot of items follow this pattern. This isn't OP but it shows the economy is all in the hands of one person. Not a healthy situation.

The current mclay tables really don't help.

PurDLaDy

Rank 0
PurDLaDy
PostedMar 14, 2013 5:37 pm
ya selling has been very slow these days Sad

Altosk

Rank 2
Altosk
PostedMar 14, 2013 6:01 pm
PurDLaDy wrote:
ya selling has been very slow these days Sad  

It kind of has, but there are still people on Quill wanting to clay. It's like 500g+ for one atm.