MarinePro

Rank 0
PostedFeb 24, 2013 10:39 am

Fail community.

stupid f king people , evry where i get people simply tells me i'm nothing without ap ...
ok so that's your opinion keep it to your self , UNLESS you are willing to prove your point
i can't understand those phags that tells me i'm nothing but ap and then decline to cw or 1vs1 FG
I MEAN WTF IS THE POINT IF YOU CAN'T STAND BEHIND YOUR WORDS
milmo you are a true idiot another phag that is all talking.
now the most funny thing last time it was tomer .. well ok he dosen't have ap i can understand him some way BUT MILMO DUDE YOU GOT F KING ARMOR STUPID PHAG this game's community is filled with arrogant people that think they are something spaciel FFS GET IT ALREADY STUPID ARROGANT KIDS.

~~~~~~~~ THE HATED Ambassador ~~~~~~~~~~~ Officinal
Advertisement

RoadRaceWarrior

Rank 4
RoadRaceWarrior
In a 1960s Old House in Stockton United States
PostedFeb 24, 2013 11:59 am
I would suggest you keep it to yourself next time... All your doing is going to start a flame war...

WT IGN = [GS]ZERO formally. Now known as my old name RRW9 Less QQ More Pew Pew.

Noobszle

Rank 2
Noobszle
PostedFeb 24, 2013 12:05 pm
RoadRaceWarrior wrote:
I would suggest you keep it to yourself next time... All your doing is going to start a flame war...  

We also DO NOT want words like
f king
evry where
I MEAN WTF IS THE POINT IF YOU CAN'T STAND BEHIND YOUR WORDS (its called capslock)
BUT MILMO DUDE YOU GOT F KING ARMOR STUPID PHAG (its called capslock)
spaciel, I guess its me but I don't know what it is.
FFS GET IT ALREADY STUPID ARROGANT KIDS. I guess it will be helpfull to treat people how you want to be treated

With this I hope you can enjoy your stay.
I hope you and milmo can work this out.

oruspi

Rank 5
oruspi
PostedFeb 24, 2013 12:16 pm
I can feel your anger.. And I know how frustrating it is..
But next time.. Don't come and rage on forums ( I dont want you to get in trouble )
Just rage on me XD

manuel.p

Rank 3
manuel.p
PostedFeb 24, 2013 3:02 pm
Yea xD next time be more careful on what you say. But i understand your point...

IGN - iTzYourThug

skaterdebcn

Rank 4
skaterdebcn
PostedFeb 24, 2013 5:02 pm
Oh, man! Said "fail community" but every time that you post something is synomim of flame war and rage. So you aren't doing a better community with these threads. Rage like a kid about kids....

And again judging a whole group of people just for some few. Maybe the problem is yor attitude toward those players.

Oh ****! There's something that doesn't work, right?-.-

ImpalementOne

Rank 3
ImpalementOne
PostedFeb 24, 2013 5:35 pm
no one is forcing you to stay, if u dont like it here your free to leave at any time

I'm forever grateful that you taught me the art of drawing butts Master Aznteck, and thanks to Katovas for the beautiful signature

Aznteck

Rank 5.1
Aznteck
PostedFeb 24, 2013 6:01 pm
MarinePro wrote:
ok so that's your opinion keep it to your self  

Ironic isn't it?

I love how you kept it in Story/Writing/Fan Fiction tho. XD

xX0Z3ro0Xx

Rank 0
xX0Z3ro0Xx
PostedSep 28, 2013 3:56 pm
Notice everyone who is defending Aeria Games and their AP is user who purchase AP on a regular basis and know their KDR would go to **** without being able to PICK on the new players / Free players.

I could care less if you want to read words like freaking or not. You tell us that if we do not like the community to leave. Well if you don't like my language then leave. Two way street so you can stop with your high and mighty ****.

This community is a fail. WolfTeam is designed to piss people off and make them rage. They purposely keep AP and Free playing together so the Free users will get pissed and do 1 of two things. Break down and buy AP so they can finally have fun or quit the game all together. If you need to force people to buy AP by making the game stats so buffed free players have no chance at winning your community is a fail. User should buy AP because they enjoy the game and want to support it.

It would not be hard at all to open a single server and allow free and AP to play alone, or even add a game option that allows the blocking of AP goods. But they insist on keeping it the way it is. You all complain about how many people come into your forums and complain about AP and how its to powerful. If you can't tell the users who come here to post are users who are very upset. Why are they upset? Because they know the users they are getting beat by are actually less skilled then them. But the stats on AP carry even the worst player through a battle with at least 1:1 ratio on their KDR.

So yes could we say F*ck this community and leave? Of course we can but we enjoy the game and hope that one day maybe it will change so everyone can have a fun time on this game. While this will never happen due to the game makers being nothing but fat *** greedy pigs who want more more more, we still cling onto this hope. I do not have 10.00 bucks to blow on a gun that will last me one day. I have bills to pay and food to put onto the table with a **** job at 7.50 an hour.

I will not say that the users who come here and flame are doing the right thing. But they **** well have a good reason behind doing so. I can not play a single game without AP users destroying any fun. It is no longer fun, its nothing but stress and has caused me many times to quit the game and not return for months on end. AP users Jump higher, Run faster, more ammo, auto loot, take more damage, deal more damage, and run over regular users. They have taken the only weapons that gave us a competitive edge on AP (C-95) because the AP users requested it so. This game is rigged worse then a county fair, and should it continue down this path it will take one good game to show the users there are devs who care about their community and not the money and WolfTeam will loose its users and die.

matspc

Rank 5
matspc
PostedSep 28, 2013 4:13 pm
1. Nurture your language
2. Wolfteam got a good community.
3. If you really don't like Wolfteam, avoid playing it.
4. please, avoid grave digging
-Request lock

Feel free to visit my profile: http://www.aeriagames.com/user/matspc