Ciuvaz115

Rank 1
PostedFeb 24, 2013 6:08 am

Tips on making fast CP?

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knows a few methods of how to gain fast CP?

I wanna lvl a few new classes for some passive bonuses, etc. Most of my classes are still at lvl 1 lol.

If it matters, I'm lvl 55 atm.

Thanks.

P.S. the CP gaining rate really slows down at around 30.

Advertisement

Synphie

Rank 0
Synphie
PostedFeb 24, 2013 6:15 am
Oh that's though... If you want farm some CP but no time to do Trials, do Delphi Temple and use some CP charms if you manage to get some for free. Arena is also your best bet but expect to be owned in there a lot in 50-59 bracket.

Racegirl

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
Racegirl
PostedFeb 24, 2013 6:35 am
There is a npc in Aven called Morlin that gives a daily fortune for 4 hours which increases the CP with 10% for a class branch. The buff you get is random and as soon as it runs out you can get a new one.

Also at your level Koss gives the CP buff but you can only get it once a day.

sleepingroosje

Rank 4
sleepingroosje
PostedFeb 24, 2013 6:36 am
Hit some normal mobs till your like lvl 10-15, dungeon cp would just be a waste kinda if you want to lvl up only cause you can only lvl up once with cp gained from 1 mob.

after that find either a place to leech cp (crimson or century runs would be better then delphi ones though) or use those classes to do your limiteds. I find arena always taking to long for the cp you get from it personally, if you want to lvl up skills on those classes as well dont use recommended events to lvl them as you only get class exp not the cp for skills.

Ciuvaz115

Rank 1
PostedFeb 24, 2013 9:19 am
Thanks for the tips, guys!

llMiraiNikki

Rank 0
llMiraiNikki
PostedFeb 24, 2013 10:53 am
After you level up your classes by smacking some mobs around, you can try Monster Battle Arena for nice CP.

If, for example, you have a class at lvl 1 and you enter monster battle arena, you'll get like 14k CP for winning and around 6k CP for losing but from level 1 - 2 you only need like 100 something CP which means you can stack CP for that class since you only level once no matter how much CP you gain.
At least that's what I'm doing haha. c:

Racegirl

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
Racegirl
PostedFeb 24, 2013 11:09 am
llMiraiNikki wrote:
After you level up your classes by smacking some mobs around, you can try Monster Battle Arena for nice CP.

If, for example, you have a class at lvl 1 and you enter monster battle arena, you'll get like 14k CP for winning and around 6k CP for losing but from level 1 - 2 you only need like 100 something CP which means you can stack CP for that class since you only level once no matter how much CP you gain.

That is a waste of time and much slower at a lower level. From your example starting at class lv1 would make you lv2 at the end with the CP stopping at 100% and the rest of the CP is gone, not the mention it takes several minutes for a match to finish while killing 1 monster at lv1 takes only 1 kill aka few seconds. When a class is atleast 20+ it is worth doing monster arena.

llMiraiNikki

Rank 0
llMiraiNikki
PostedFeb 24, 2013 12:22 pm
Racegirl wrote:
llMiraiNikki wrote:

That is a waste of time and much slower at a lower level. From your example starting at class lv1 would make you lv2 at the end with the CP stopping at 100% and the rest of the CP is gone, not the mention it takes several minutes for a match to finish while killing 1 monster at lv1 takes only 1 kill aka few seconds. When a class is atleast 20+ it is worth doing monster arena.  

Yeah, I agree with you lol but, doesn't that meant there's more CP available later since the CP carries over since you dont over level xD

xOkarinx

Rank 0
xOkarinx
PostedFeb 27, 2013 8:53 pm
As other people said, I would go to Professor Koss and take the class courses , Use Morlin every 4 hours for the CP boost, buy CP charms off people ( a lot of the time they're only 100g Smile ), You could do surveys and stuffs for free AP then buy the charms from the item mall, and you can also get loyalty points every 2 hours from Service Officer Assistant Goth in Aven, then purchase charms from the loyalty shop after saving up Smile

Eden Eternal Sapphire Server - 8BitHowl

sweetxdevil357

Rank 3
sweetxdevil357
PostedFeb 28, 2013 5:34 am
If you're lvl 1, hit mobs in maps until you're about 20, then do limited dungeons. They really help.