Atlas515

Rank 0
Atlas515
PostedFeb 24, 2013 2:24 am   Last edited by Atlas515 on Mar 08, 2013 4:59 am. Edited 2 times in total

[GUILD] [Eos] Clairvoyance

Level 5, recruiting any and all players.
Clairvoyance - Level 5, Eos
- We are looking for level 20+ players who are active, loyal, and friendly.
- We request that any active players donate a 20k in gold daily to the guild in order to raise our level. I know it's a bit high, but we're level 4(only applies to members who are level 30+). If it were any less, it would take WAY too much time to actually level it to level 5. Once we get to level 5, donations will be removed from the guild, or until the guild level cap gets raised(in which it most likely will considering how a few of the buffs are "Mastery I" meaning it can go higher). ===========================================================
WE ARE NOW LEVEL 5, DONATIONS REMOVED FROM THE GUILD FOR THE TIME BEING.
PLEASE DO NOT DONATE, KEEP YOUR MONEY, WE DON'T WANT IT.
- Our guild storage is available to all members. I, Atlas, do this to ensure that all of the members equipment stays at top notch and none of you are truly squishy or your character is undergeared. If your build is messed up, well, that's your own fault. Can't do anything about that until item mall is opened up so you can get a skill/stat reset(or until you get them from the Aeria Bag, or finishing temple). If you have anything that's useful, but you cannot use it, please put it in guild storage. I limit this to runes and blue equipment(gold, purple, or red, or boss armors are given to me so I can hand those out personally, unless there's a surplus). If there is a suprlus of items in the guild storage, I will designate the Vice leader, or an elite, to combine runes, or sell blues on the market.
- We do not accept any mean, or harsh players. You can be as serious as you want to be, but make sure it's leveled evenly with a sense of humor. Razz I'm pretty strict myself, but if you can't have a good laugh, or be friendly with guild members, then I have no reason to recruit you(If you are from Evolution, you will be given a trial period as we don't have such great terms with them, sorry. Ricest and Shinzo have ruined your chances, you can thank them).
- I do not promote people based on if they ask me, I do not promote people based on them sucking up to me, or the vice. Your promotion is based entirely on what I think of you, and if you will be a good asset to the guild, so your first impression better be a good one. But that doesn't mean you have to be someone who you're not. Just be yourself, be honest, and you'll be fine.
- If you join this guild, I will ask you join us on RaidCall, if you have an account, I will give you the room ID, or you can get the room ID from the guild notices in game. If you don't have an account, please make one. I use RaidCall to keep this guild organized, and if there is no organization in the guild, then it shouldn't even be considered as a guild, nor should it even exist.
MISCELLANEOUS:
- Please do NOT be uberly quiet when in the guild, if you're a chatty cathy, then I love you already. I want you guys to get to know each other so that you guys can work better together when in parties, or doing PVP.
- As of right now, we are NOT a PVP guild because of some issues that are happening with Eos faction. Once those issues are resolved, and once this guild is prepped enough to participate in RVR and CS, then we change our goals to PVP(most likely after Full Release).
- DO NOT be selfish about the guild storage, I give you access in a trusting manner that you won't take everything out of there. We do have other members, please be respectful that they might want what you want as well.
- I do not support my members causing problems for other people, even if they are not in the guild. If you're causing problems for other people, then it affects the reputation of the guild. And I will not hesitate to kick you out of the guild based on the severity of your actions. Example: If someone is farming mobs in a specific room, please do not run in there and kill their mobs/KS, etc. etc.
- If someone is causing you a problem, please don't hesitate to tell me. I'm not an idiot guild leader, I care for my members.
- If you need help somewhere within Litos(the continent of the game), don't be afraid to ask someone, or even me, to party with you and help you out. I will gladly rush you through temple, or go boss farming with you to get vouchers or boss equips.
- Party Loot should ALWAYS be Order, Random,or Free Acquisition. If I find out that someone is using the Party Leader Loot without a good reason, I WILL rip you a new one. Example: You're taking turns on getting vouchers from bosses, but you originally had the loot on Random Acquisition. The last two times the random acquisition had given the last two vouchers to your friend, I would allow you to use leader loot in order to ensure you get the next two vouchers and make things even between picking up the vouchers.
- This guild is an offshoot of Titans, considering the previous guild leader had went MIA, I, the vice-leader in Titans had to make a new guild called Clairvoyance. If you liked Titans, then this is the place to go.

I thank you for taking your time to read this post, and if you wish to join Clairvoyance, PM in game Atlas, IronRose, Vicious, or Lionardo. Or, just leave your in game name on this thread, or send me a message, and I'll see what I can do. This guild is USA time zone based, but we do accept other English speaking players. if you're on the opposite end of the planet and awake when everyone's asleep, I will most likely be awake to assist you, my sleeping schedule is VERY random and unpredictable.
Advertisement

Atlas515

Rank 0
Atlas515
PostedFeb 28, 2013 5:46 pm
I have edited a few things in this post so far, I will soon be doing grammar corrections, punctuation, and spelling errors.

Atlas515

Rank 0
Atlas515
PostedFeb 28, 2013 5:57 pm
I have edited grammar, punctuation, and spelling errors, as well as added in a few examples of things that aren't so direct as to what they mean.

Atlas515

Rank 0
Atlas515
PostedMar 08, 2013 5:01 am
Updated the post in order to better explain the terms of the guild because we have leveled and problems have risen. -=Screw you, Evolution...namely Shinzo and Ricest, I have nothing against the rest of you.

Mars.Ultor

Rank 0
Mars.Ultor
PostedMar 08, 2013 9:49 am
Lol we LOVE Clairyovance.

+1 FOR CLAIRYOVANCE!

Everyone is free to join from Clair to Evolution, no discrimination needed Smile!

iPinki

Rank 0
iPinki
PostedMar 08, 2013 11:28 pm
Mars.Ultor wrote:
Lol we LOVE Clairyovance.

+1 FOR CLAIRYOVANCE!

Everyone is free to join from Clair to Evolution, no discrimination needed Smile!  

Thanks, but no thanks Smile

Atlas515

Rank 0
Atlas515
PostedMar 08, 2013 11:44 pm
Playing the nice guy won't get you much of anywhere, Shinzo/Ricest. Shinzo said it himself in game chat, "Assisting other guilds is 0 benefit to us." So in other words, he doesn't have the goal in mind help Eos, he has a self centered ideal to help his own guild. And also, harrassing my guild to join yours is a low blow, Ricest and Shinzo, you are both underhanded, and dirty as heck. I suggest you take a shower before you go speaking any further on this thread. If Shinzo had the goal in mind to help Eos, because "Eos is dying,"(quoted directly from Shinzo) then he would have a goal to help other guilds instead of asking them all to merge with Evolution. You don't see Requiem doing such things, do you? And I highly doubt they PM other players from other guilds saying, "Join Requiem!" Requiem has real power, you have a false sense of power that will likely collapse in the future. ^_^ I bid you good luck, enjoy yourselves while it lasts. I even asked Shinzo politely that he keeps a tighter leash on Ricest from recruiting my members, and of course, he doesn't. Shinzo said so himself, once again, that I have pride, and I do. And that he respects that, but how can you possibly respect someone when you can't at least listen to my request? :3 So...I don't like you two. I have nothing against the rest of the guild, just you two. The only reason I say people from Evolution have to go through a trial period when joining my guild is because for all I know, Shinzo/Ricest could be pulling another underhanded blow and sending someone over to my guild in order to keep tabs on me. It's not discrimination, it precaution, and prevention. If you pass the trial period, then you're full on welcome into my guild with no restraints. Thank you for reading, have a nice day everyone! ^^

avaria83

Rank 0
avaria83
PostedMar 19, 2013 3:24 pm
Good said. And I'm not saying that, because I'm a new member Very Happy

Atlas515

Rank 0
Atlas515
PostedMar 21, 2013 9:12 pm
avaria83 wrote:
Good said. And I'm not saying that, because I'm a new member Very Happy  

^^^ Huh? o.o; I don't quite get that...