Author Message

patasproulis

Rank 0
Joined
01 May 2008
Posts
25
Location
Cyprus
PostedFeb 23, 2013 11:38 pm

PEOPLE QUITING , LAST CHAOS EVERY DAY MORE EMPTY,, for GMs

As a player many years of this game i have to admitt , that the game is in its worst period as most of the servers are empty , Castle sieges no have attackers anymore and only 10 persons from one side , this is not fun for everyone i think as castle siege is a way to spend your time having fun . Fix the PVP thousands of reports have been sent but we havent seen nothing , everyday i see an army of rogues ,and the other toons are minority on the game . Ex rogue in my point of view was a good movement but the archmage was bad , as aeria should consider on PVP . Unfortunately i think is bit late cause people leave isntead of coming . Consider an expansion guys like other games , that do expansions in order not too lose players by years but earn more .Thats my adivce but i am sure that no changes will be taken on this topic. I would be very glad a GM answer at the topic and make some arguements , feel free everyone to comment either you agree or disagree
Advertisement

wolf711

Rank 0
wolf711
Joined
15 Jan 2010
Posts
61
Location
Tunisia
PostedFeb 24, 2013 6:12 am
the thing that i cant undestand is why dont they fix lc problems ive deleted the game for a year im just back 4 days ago tho every week of that year ive been cheking the forum still nothin fixed.
first time i logged in i saw less than 10 lc newbie titles lc has become no place for non ap buyers free to play yeah right wana play it pay for it .
no one cares about bringing new players and non ap buyers .
its all about the money ive seen somethin about jump pots
i was like wtf aeria out of ideas that if they can they would sell jump pots to 185
i dont need a copy paste rogue or mage or element system i wana see fixes balance
lc has a huge potential that even its has major problems for years now its still working for 6 years now but needs someone to really care like they once were Sad

CJcarbon1

Rank 2
CJcarbon1
Joined
13 Dec 2006
Posts
434
Location
Toronto Canada
PostedFeb 24, 2013 12:49 pm
We'vs gotten a couple of new GM's in the past lil' while, give them a chance to sift through all the stuff that's been leftover by our recent wave of fly-by-night position holders and make a reasonable plan of attack.
Just because you don't see a bunch of LastChaosNewbie titles does not necessarily mean there are none; When I start a fresh toon I cancel the newbie title immediately, saves being harassed and treated like a moron by certain 'veteran' players.
Yeah, you saw something about jump pots, but apparently you didn't read all the way to where they said "It's not happening'.
Forums- Yes, they are full of gripes... Mostly because people who want to complain about something today don't look for any threads that are related to their current problem, so they just start a new one; This one being a case in point.

IstKnight

Rank 2
IstKnight
Joined
11 Sep 2009
Posts
768
Location
The O.C. United States
PostedFeb 24, 2013 2:06 pm   Last edited by IstKnight on Feb 24, 2013 2:10 pm. Edited 1 time in total
CJcarbon1 wrote:
We'vs gotten a couple of new GM's in the past lil' while, give them a chance to sift through all the stuff that's been leftover by our recent wave of fly-by-night position holders and make a reasonable plan of attack.
Just because you don't see a bunch of LastChaosNewbie titles does not necessarily mean there are none; When I start a fresh toon I cancel the newbie title immediately, saves being harassed and treated like a moron by certain 'veteran' players.
Yeah, you saw something about jump pots, but apparently you didn't read all the way to where they said "It's not happening'.
Forums- Yes, they are full of gripes... Mostly because people who want to complain about something today don't look for any threads that are related to their current problem, so they just start a new one; This one being a case in point.  


We'vs gotten many GM's over the period of 5-6 years now, how many more must we wait? another 6 year sound real good eh. I don't have a problem with waiting, but when thing get swiped under the rug and go unfinished I just get tired of hearing "oh give him a chance" Frankly, this has been the trend and pattern here @ aeria for all the time I been here.

I see more people quit over the year, the new faces don't stick around for so long. I been around not long long, but enough to suffice my experience and observation.

lox

Rank 3
lox
Joined
02 Apr 2007
Posts
1229
Location
Germany
PostedFeb 24, 2013 2:09 pm
People will come and people will go, there is not much to be hold for long.

BilboBaggins21

Rank 0
BilboBaggins21
Joined
16 Jun 2011
Posts
86
Location
United States
PostedFeb 24, 2013 2:14 pm
Master Stones ruined this game.I no longer purchase ap to try to keep up with the Jonses'.
Imagine for a newbie or a non ap buyer.They can't compete with the fools who spend thousands on this game to have the best gear possible.

IstKnight

Rank 2
IstKnight
Joined
11 Sep 2009
Posts
768
Location
The O.C. United States
PostedFeb 24, 2013 2:16 pm
lox wrote:
People will come and people will go, there is not much to be hold for long.  


perfectly normal here.
But when you have more people leave due to stupid changes, poor game play, @ crap marketing tactics then...something seriously wrong

Sokushi [180 Sin/ 167 Cleric]~ KATAR

BilboBaggins21

Rank 0
BilboBaggins21
Joined
16 Jun 2011
Posts
86
Location
United States
PostedFeb 24, 2013 2:19 pm
IstKnight wrote:
CJcarbon1 wrote:
We'vs gotten a couple of new GM's in the past lil' while, give them a chance to sift through all the stuff that's been leftover by our recent wave of fly-by-night position holders and make a reasonable plan of attack.
Just because you don't see a bunch of LastChaosNewbie titles does not necessarily mean there are none; When I start a fresh toon I cancel the newbie title immediately, saves being harassed and treated like a moron by certain 'veteran' players.
Yeah, you saw something about jump pots, but apparently you didn't read all the way to where they said "It's not happening'.
Forums- Yes, they are full of gripes... Mostly because people who want to complain about something today don't look for any threads that are related to their current problem, so they just start a new one; This one being a case in point.  


We'vs gotten many GM's over the period of 5-6 years now, how many more must we wait? another 6 year sound real good eh. I don't have a problem with waiting, but when thing get swiped under the rug and go unfinished I just get tired of hearing "oh give him a chance" Frankly, this has been the trend and pattern here @ aeria for all the time I been here.

I see more people quit over the year, the new faces don't stick around for so long. I been around not long long, but enough to suffice my experience and observation.  


Agree

I been here a few years and know when they aren't gonna fix the game when the problems keep getting passed on to new GM's.Everytime I see an announcement for a GM joining LC,it's just one more nail in the coffin.

BilboBaggins21

Rank 0
BilboBaggins21
Joined
16 Jun 2011
Posts
86
Location
United States
PostedFeb 24, 2013 2:22 pm

Re: PEOPLE QUITING , LAST CHAOS EVERY DAY MORE EMPTY,, for GMs

patasproulis wrote:
As a player many years of this game i have to admitt , that the game is in its worst period as most of the servers are empty , Castle sieges no have attackers anymore and only 10 persons from one side , this is not fun for everyone i think as castle siege is a way to spend your time having fun . Fix the PVP thousands of reports have been sent but we havent seen nothing , everyday i see an army of rogues ,and the other toons are minority on the game . Ex rogue in my point of view was a good movement but the archmage was bad , as aeria should consider on PVP . Unfortunately i think is bit late cause people leave isntead of coming . Consider an expansion guys like other games , that do expansions in order not too lose players by years but earn more .Thats my adivce but i am sure that no changes will be taken on this topic. I would be very glad a GM answer at the topic and make some arguements , feel free everyone to comment either you agree or disagree  


I'd love nother better than to hear a GM's view on this discussion,but the sad fact is that they can't relate to us gamers because they know absolutely nothing about this game.If you were to talk about ap,rest assured you'll hear something from GMSuperman0X.He's been here from the start.Don't know what to say for the rest of them.

lox

Rank 3
lox
Joined
02 Apr 2007
Posts
1229
Location
Germany
PostedFeb 24, 2013 2:33 pm
IstKnight wrote:
lox wrote:
People will come and people will go, there is not much to be hold for long.  


perfectly normal here.
But when you have more people leave due to stupid changes, poor game play, @ crap marketing tactics then...something seriously wrong  


If they do the marketing to hold servers up and some etxra cash its ok, but it stop when they break the game play with the marketing. There should be a balance found.

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: