mirae_emails

Rank 0
PostedFeb 23, 2013 11:19 pm

i cant log in to my accout althougt using coret pasword

help me i cant log in accout .... i am using right pasword and double triple check it.... still cant log in
Advertisement

crimsonlily46

Rank 1
crimsonlily46
PostedFeb 23, 2013 11:26 pm

Mischievous

Rank 0
Mischievous
PostedFeb 24, 2013 1:07 am
Evil or Very Mad Same and still can't login.

weslantz1977

Rank 0
PostedFeb 24, 2013 1:48 am
Same for everyone I think, been trying for 4 hours now same thing, it would be really nice if the people running this game would have the consideration to give us hourly updates on whats being done, or even better an ETA on a fix. Doesnt seem like that would be too hard to do.

Mischievous

Rank 0
Mischievous
PostedFeb 24, 2013 2:11 am
weslantz1977 wrote:
Same for everyone I think, been trying for 4 hours now same thing, it would be really nice if the people running this game would have the consideration to give us hourly updates on whats being done, or even better an ETA on a fix. Doesnt seem like that would be too hard to do.  

It's the weekend...don't think the "operation team" is working too hard on it. "Investigating" not "fixing" says a lot in their message.

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedFeb 24, 2013 4:11 am
It is hard to give an ETA for a fix for something that is broken.
When you fix your Car for example, you can't know how long it'll take to find out which piece is broken and how long it'll take to fix it.

Im sure this has already been worked out and the Login Issues will be solved as soon as a GM gets to the Office.

Reminder: It is not just DKO, other Games are having login issues aswell.